It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions linger about how Melania Trump, a Slovenian model, scored 'the Einstein visa'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Citizen Trump must have told the immigration officials he was gonna be President in 17 years, so they'd better cooperate.

Or maybe she's smarter than people think. The only evidence I've ever seen anyone cite that she lacks intelligence is that she was a model. Sexist much?
edit on 1 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Painterz

I have a problem with illegals that are nothing more than a burden on American society.
When she skips out on hospital bills let me know.

i agree with this sentiment. this has always been my stance if it honestly yours as well then kudos
what the op is doing is pointing out donald trumps own hypocrisy and that of his supporters. the irony is that a man that ran and effectively won the election based off illegal immigration and anti-immigration sentiment america for americans mentality in fact married two of them and it is now coming to light that melanias pathway to citizenship was shady to say the least.
edit on 1-3-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The left only likes the illegal brown immigrants, not just an immigrant who married a citizen.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

i would give her more credit had she not used her immense intelligence to borrow from that evil man-witch michelle obamas speech. donny must have coughed up a pretty penny to get his mail-order bride citizenship.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
She was obviously intelligent enough to come to America and flaunt her wares off to the right people, in order to obtain her current exceptional status... Good for her, as far as I'm concerned.

But now she's just got to be intelligent enough to just smile & look pretty and try not to talk to much... so that the American people don't come to the realization that the first lady can barely speak fluent English.... How Ironic.

I've never had trouble understanding what she's saying. She has an accent and she structures sentences differently sometimes, like a lot of people for whom English isn't their first language. If they were trying to hide the way she speaks I doubt she'd be giving televised speeches.

What's next, some hard-hitting reporting revealing that she once had a hangnail?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Thanks for showing your true colors again. Wow you people are getting really desperate and pathetic in your attempts to smear Trump and his family. First it was Sarah Huckabee Sanders just yesterday Hope Hicks and now you moved on to Melania Trump. Is it just jealousy for successful women that drives you mad? Btw you hypocrites lamented about Melania not doing enough against cyberbullying and here you're bullying her because she was just a model? This is getting out of hand. Shame on you.

So did you want to weigh in on the topic at hand or naa?

Thanks for your white knighting btw, I am sure she will call you and thank you personally...once thats done though, why not give your 2 cents on the actual information presented.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This obsession over Melania is a little disturbing to see, not the OP specifically but in general.

She tries to do something her every word is picked over

And to think the right was nothing but cordial and respectful towards Michelle. I am shocked =gasp= The first lady being picked on is something the right would never ever do...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Such xenophobic hate for legal immigrants. Shame SG, Shame.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey, lefties, just call her a gorilla and a man and you'll gain the respect of Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Anyhow OPs, looks like you got the answer. She bought her way in (or was bought for her)...perhaps showed a bit of skin to the right people, etc.

oh, and leaaave Melaniaaaa aloooone!!!! -cries-

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Thanks for showing your true colors again. Wow you people are getting really desperate and pathetic in your attempts to smear Trump and his family. First it was Sarah Huckabee Sanders just yesterday Hope Hicks and now you moved on to Melania Trump. Is it just jealousy for successful women that drives you mad? Btw you hypocrites lamented about Melania not doing enough against cyberbullying and here you're bullying her because she was just a model? This is getting out of hand. Shame on you.

So did you want to weigh in on the topic at hand or naa?

Thanks for your white knighting btw, I am sure she will call you and thank you personally...once thats done though, why not give your 2 cents on the actual information presented.

Which topic? BS article about a BS reason to hate Melania? Nah i leave that to you or others and before you get your panties in a bunch i never attacked Michelle Obama because family is off limits but hey i'm just white knighting. You really think i'm not picking up on the obvious hate for every woman that dares to work with Trump. Just take a look at the Hope Hicks thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey at least the FLOTUS went to Harvard Law School! Oh wait, that was Michelle Obama...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

How's that law license working out for her?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think she probably rehearses for weeks, before she gives a speech to the public.

Though, its not like I personally care one way or the other... The fact that the first lady clearly isn't fluent in the English language means nothing to me... I'm just simply pointing out the irony, of how so many on the far right side of politics seem to have such an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English... yet don't seem to have an issue with the fact that their first lady clearly can't either.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As an interested observer from across the pond ....

Isn't it just the equivalent of Obama's 'birth certificate?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

After Bill stood that close to her I’m surprised that Hillary didn’t have her rubbed out.

Looks like Bill has got himself close enough to do the rubbing

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think she probably rehearses for weeks, before she gives a speech to the public.

Though, its not like I personally care one way or the other... The fact that the first lady clearly isn't fluent in the English language means nothing to me... I'm just simply pointing out the irony, of how so many on the far right side of politics seem to have such an issue with poor Mexican immigrants, who can't speak fluent English... yet don't seem to have an issue with the fact that their first lady clearly can't either.

You don't have a problem with it and you don't care, but you have to tell yourself she has to rehearse for weeks, despite zero reason to suspect that.

You care about it more than you think. Let go of the hate, cuz.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The only evidence I've ever seen anyone cite that she lacks intelligence is that she was a model.Sexist much?

Totally....

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is odd. And so obvious Trump bought her "the best visa" money could buy. So what? We're talking about The Donald.

It's his third wife who is much younger and she minds really well and sticks by him for the perks. Is this a secret?

But with all the mess at the White house and the revolving door of this amoral president, who cares about her visa?

And since when has morality always made a good leader? With all his people fleeing, not to mention family messes like Kushner, it's surprising he's doing as well as he is. But, again, he was preceded by Clinton, Obama, the Bushes, etc. and they survived the White House, too.

We've got bigger fish to fry and this is a non-issue.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself. Who among conservatism has said that inability to speak English is the main problem with illegal immigration? I could care less about that, personally. There are native English speakers that I can't understand very well, why would a strong Mexican or Slavic accent be a problem.

We're more concerned about laws. If Melania was allowed in under a false claim on a special visa then that is a problem. But as with most things like this, I say let's wait and find out more information instead of jumping to conclusions.

Fluent English, sheesh. I'm glad this is the Mudpit so I can tell you how incredibly stupid that sounds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join