It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Foreign Collusion Charge Has Been Filed !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But Bernie lost!

I thought if you didn't win an election, you were free from guilt.

Hmph.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Good for you. I didnt.
And won t because the title is misleading and the story linked is not what is claimed.
edit on 322018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That is hilarious. When do we start bombing Sidney? Isn't that what some congressmen wanted to do to Russia over FB bots.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's not fiction.

CLinton dragged out illegal immigrants on stage at their national convention to electioneer for her.

Clinton and the DNC colluded with that foreigner Steele.

For effs sake I forgot about Ukraine shilling on her behalf.

Yeah Silly.

There is more proof of collusion by the Clinton camp than the Trump camp.
edit on 2-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Don't the Australians want a piece of Bernie for abusing their tax dollars? Perhaps we should extradite him.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Clintons perfected use of foreign funds for political purposes. The '92 election saw over 50 Chinese nationals exit the country before we got a handle on the scope of their malfeasance. They've turned to the Saudis in 2016 for 20% of the funds needed for HRC failed presidential bid.

Saudis fund 20% of HRC 2016

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

From time in memorial they've been corrupt because they really have only one thing for sale. We need to limit campaign funding to those individuals that can vote for a candidate. Your mayor, state legislature, governor, US congressional, and president by primary residence. Start simple, see where the money adjusts, and then go after that.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whywhynot

This isn't the special counsel. Has zero to do with Robert Mueller.

If you would only read the posts before throwing out a silly reply you wouldn’t look so silly.

My post that you replied to:

So after millions of dollars spent by the Special Council and over a year of looking for collusion the FEC finds the first of the true collusion. Sad and pathetic Special Council.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders is not a perfect human being, but he is as good as it gets for any man. To compare him to most on Capitol Hill, particularly as corrupt, is utterly ridiculous and downright wrong. His words match his actions and have over his entire career. That is the telling point. You don't have to agree with his political ideologies, but do not disparage the man for that which he is not. The bottom line, the ultra wealthy are afraid of Bernie Sanders and do everything in the power to undermine his appeal. I know why they are afraid of him. Why are you? I guess you prefer massive transfer of wealth from the middle class to the upper class, who also want to take away everything they can from the poor as well. This does not make American great and it never will.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: moyeti

EXACTLY. Even after the Podesta emails from 2014 showed the State Department, i.e. Hillary, found them to be funding/aiding ISIS.
edit on 2-3-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The FEC FINALLY grows a pair and fines a campaign?...and it is the guy that both the Republican and Democrat establishment wish would go away?

Color me shocked.

I am not even a Bernie fan, but this is some ridiculous crap.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
For those posters who say "zerohedge is fake"....

Washington Examiner

Neither you nor anyone else should have to kowtow to leftwing lunacy and resort to only using links "approved by the left". At least not until those same "leftwing lunatics" acknowledge that CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc, etc are all "fake news media" who have been posting "fake article after fake article" for almost 2 years now.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: darkbake

Who cares? If it's true it's still only a squirt of piss in a massive ocean...
Hey I'll
Accept that squirt for now. The Communist Party will have to work harder at undermining elections.

Fair play. I guess it's better than nothing.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

WASHINGTON (WCAX) Sen. Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign will pay a $14,500 fine over an alleged wrongful in-kind campaign contribution during his 2016 run for president.

The agreement with the Federal Elections Commission stems from a group of Australian volunteers who helped the campaign and were paid a total of $24,422 in flights and other expenses by the Australian Labor Party.

Sanders campaign officials have said they did not believe at the time that the money the volunteers received would disqualify them from volunteering. But the FEC classified the transaction as a prohibited in-kind foreign national contribution, a violation of federal rules.

As part of the agreement, the Sanders campaign did not admit fault. "It would have been far more expensive to fight it than to just deal," Sanders campaign aide Jeff Weaver told VTDigger.ld have been far more expensive to fight it than to just deal," Sanders campaign aide Jeff Weaver told VTDigger.

So Bernie was fined because he accepted volunteer work from people whose flights and other accommodations were paid for by the AU political party.

My god, Bernie is now more corrupt than Trump!

Actually yes, let me know when you find Russians paid by the Russian government volunteering for Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join