It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 shots in 15 seconds: video shows chaotic San Francisco police shootout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: smurfy

lol @4:08
Get more ammo!

It's like a scene from Freebie and the Bean...I see the policeman on the ground had a blanket, ah well, may as well be comfy...is that where that old C&W song comes from?

Do you remember this one, man lying on a sofa reportedly with a gun at a truck stop in Texas...police come, he stirs, gets up with gun, (imitation or pellet) and around 15 police open up from 40 feet or so away, around 65-80 rounds fired, some from AR 15 weapons, bullets fly all over the place, man is killed then hand cuffed...if you wonder why nobody wants to look at the man, it's because he had no face left. I suppose that's one less pest done away with, especially as he had mental problems. Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
7 trained officers, 65 shots, no one was hit? yeah lets arm up teachers!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky
There were hostages inside there apparently...

So, they were just acceptable losses?

What a total eff up by the police.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

Does the officer who falls first have a red aiming dot on him? Could be my eyes, but I swear I saw a red aiming dot on his chest area.

Yes, you can see a red dot at 0:38

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Those guys couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a fiddle. The rounds from the AR's wold go through the RV like laser through a balloon, and carry down range for a mile. Lucky no one was killed by the cops.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: JustaBill

Does the officer who falls first have a red aiming dot on him? Could be my eyes, but I swear I saw a red aiming dot on his chest area.

Yes, you can see a red dot at 0:38

Thanks for replying. I thought so, but wasn't sure. I wonder who it belonged to. If not the suspect I would have some serious questions as to why a fellow officer would be pointing his gun at me. Keystone cops, but in color.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
65 shots, no one was hit?

Ya' ever notice how the teenage school shooter never has this problem? With those guys, it's like one shot, one kill.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Is anybody shot, check yourselves

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorta why I decided to move away from USA.

Scenes like this are just an example of why this is really a third world country.

Apathy mixed with stupidity and one worships the other like Jesus.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What a bunch of cowboy retards, no regard for anyone who might be downrange

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Way cool but did they hit anything?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
There were hostages inside there apparently...

So, they were just acceptable losses?

What a total eff up by the police.

No, they were long gone by that time.

The dude fired 2 shots at the cops and then they opened up.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
And some people ask why the cops in florida didn't enter the school. It would have been a bloodbath a lot worse than it was if they did.

btw, Real Laurel and Hardy stuff with the cops falling over each other in the vid. Comedy sketch.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
And some people ask why the cops in florida didn't enter the school. It would have been a bloodbath a lot worse than it was if they did.

btw, Real Laurel and Hardy stuff with the cops falling over each other in the vid. Comedy sketch.

Don't know that, all we know is there are 17 dead because they didn't go in.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
65 shots from the cops and nobody was even hit. They didn't even see the person they were shooting at in the first place. I don't have much experience with guns but even I know one of the big no-nos is unloading a gun at something you can't even see.
This seemed extremely unprofessional. All they had to do was take cover and wait for an entry team to arrive and go into the RV. The guy inside was trapped with nowhere to go.

Hmm, well if you are being fired at by someone inside a vehicle and you can't see that individual, does it not make sense to unload at the vehicle and force him to take cover - you know, so he can't fire any more shots?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Don't know that, all we know is there are 17 dead because they didn't go in.

17 dead because a kid easily got his hands on a rapid fire multi shot assualt rifle and entered the school and pulled the trigger.

The cop who didn't go in was armed with what in comparison?

No doubt most of those shot and killed were dead before the cop knew what the hell was happening or the exact whereabouts of the shooter.
edit on 2-3-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: trollz
65 shots from the cops and nobody was even hit. They didn't even see the person they were shooting at in the first place. I don't have much experience with guns but even I know one of the big no-nos is unloading a gun at something you can't even see.
This seemed extremely unprofessional. All they had to do was take cover and wait for an entry team to arrive and go into the RV. The guy inside was trapped with nowhere to go.

Hmm, well if you are being fired at by someone inside a vehicle and you can't see that individual, does it not make sense to unload at the vehicle and force him to take cover - you know, so he can't fire any more shots?

A RV aint made of much, Total disregard for anyone outside of the RV imo. Stun grades and enter or flatten it with a tank.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Smh,Bunch of Barney fife's..Only difference is instead of one bullet,they're loaded for bear,fkin pussies.
edit on 2-3-2018 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join