It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know.....Catholic was not allowed in the States till 1900.....the reason is....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
True, that is......amazing huh.....as if we're being bulldozed

That's prolly the bunch that torqued off the Pilgrims. yes I say that's a glaring friggin fact, let's chat about how I am just scared to pieces since they got back in somehow.....and it is totally not included in the history books. ha....teacher never told who exactly this religious repression came from,.
that's our clue, huh, it was the baptists yes...., twould that it twere so simple.

got their foot in the door in N Y .....let me tell ya, I'm hot now thinking my brothers and countrymen need to go listen to some Elton John music and do what he says to do.........time we put the flametorch.....to their keep, and burn burn burn burn down, the mission walls.

Yes sounds true to me....having read this just two years ago.......idk.......Scripture says some religious dumbunny is claiming to be God on Earth, and will get his bum remitted to him....haha.....We actually had em outlawed here in the States but dropped the ball.....I guess

So the early people of the colonies knew......they should have put it in granite.....dang....in the civil war there were no padres....no catholic fathers.....no mass held....is that right? Evidently

now the crappers secretly get appointed to the scotus and we have all catholics on that bench almost all.....get a grasp on that......I'm going off to rent a friggin billboard

edit on 1-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Oh I'm on a roll now.....

gonna contact the vice president.....no, that won't work

gonna contact Ralph Nader....naw

the senator...ooooppps no

ok Then....the editor.....dang tough to find one

At least I could reach you guys.....

is this why they came to the new land with missions.....to surround the place....or were missions allowed....idk does ike Chicago have a historical spanish mission?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

what utter bollox :

refution

the TL : DR synopsis :

catholic diocise of oregon city - formed - 1850

thread over

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
True, that is......amazing huh.....as if we're being bulldozed

That's prolly the bunch that torqued off the Pilgrims. yes I say that's a glaring friggin fact, let's chat about how I am just scared to pieces since they got back in somehow.....and it is totally not included in the history books. ha....teacher never told who exactly this religious repression came from,.
that's our clue, huh, it was the baptists yes...., twould that it twere so simple.

got their foot in the door in N Y .....let me tell ya, I'm hot now thinking my brothers and countrymen need to go listen to some Elton John music and do what he says to do.........time we put the flametorch.....to their keep, and burn burn burn burn down, the mission walls.

Yes sounds true to me....having read this just two years ago.......idk.......Scripture says some religious dumbunny is claiming to be God on Earth, and will get his bum remitted to him....haha.....We actually had em outlawed here in the States but dropped the ball.....I guess

So the early people of the colonies knew......they should have put it in granite.....dang....in the civil war there were no padres....no catholic fathers.....no mass held....is that right? Evidently

now the crappers secretly get appointed to the scotus and we have all catholics on that bench almost all.....get a grasp on that......I'm going off to rent a friggin billboard

They came in through the back door, of The Alamo........................................................Trump's gonna fix it!

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_apestarr

yep, star, coz I hope it is wrong info.....I'm on their case either way though.......being a representative of the Holy Spirit.....I let loose on evil like some kind of mother bear. I war against the black pope and jesuit slobs and the lovely cistercians in Irving Texas.....maybe they shoudn't have shott .22's at my wife and I in the Houston Nature Trails by Texas Stadium.

Not the catholic peoples....the catholic machine, you know the ones that built the snake sanctuary in 1970 at the vatican good gosh amighty, that machine....watch what Jesus does to that. in 1962 all the catholic cards left citing evil taking over.....hush on that from the press.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Borderline gibberish.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

*SNIP* .

completely unencumbered by the thought process....and I'm real big
edit on 2-3-2018 by spacedoubt because: Snipped mannered comment

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
Borderline gibberish.
starr

possibly, but the subject is out there now but the question is

is it pertinent to the times we find ourselves in.....what with the end of the Epoch and all. Every time evil makes a move on the basketball court of life, it's as if we on the opposing team are in his jockstrap....with him.....with his every move at every fake or pick-off.....

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

At least I could reach you guys.....

NO, no, you really couldn't.

Just the title is beyond me.

Catholic what was not allowed into the States?

then reading the OP is like trying decipher hieroglyphs.

Maybe its me but you have a style of posting that after reading soo so many posts of yours I still have issues interpreting what you are saying.

Sorry, I mean no insult, hence why I say it might be me, althgough I have seen may replies to your posts having the same issue I do.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhaleno, no it's me....are stand-up comedian wanna be's allowed to off the leash here on ATS ?

it's me, not you...I take literary license to accentuate the matter....still trying to grip on that falsetto style....

all while watching three markets and their price bars doin a dance....and listening to raspberry beret by R.E.M. called the hindu love gods, vocals by non other than the esteemed warren zevon

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

all while watching three markets and their price bars doin a dance....and listening to raspberry beret by R.E.M. called the hindu love gods, vocals by non other than the esteemed warren zevon

enjoy

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That's right my brothers....hear REM do raspberry beret by Prince.....with lead vocals by rip the doors off the hinges Warren Zevon....God love him now

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

are stand-up comedian wanna be's allowed to off the leash here on ATS ?

God and Jesus are allowed off the leash here, aliens and prophets, etc all are allowed.

whether they are accepted as what they claim is another thing,

so I would say wannabe stand up comedian's like myself are give free reign until we step over the line and get post banned or worse.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhalestarred that my old buddy.....

O dang.....cool

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You mean Catholicism?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: homberosorta

actually the force moments, propelling the machine....not the parishiners....no one knows how to spell, parishinners

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
But.... my ancestors who migrated to the US in the early 1800s were practicing Irish Roman Catholics. The founded a parish in 1841 in PA.

So.... I am pretty certain you are mistaken. Because I am sure my ancestors were not the only ones.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's pretty empiracle for evidence...I should go have a look-up on my year, huh!...founded the new Parish...cool

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Agreed. The Catholic church in my home town was established in 1891.

Majority of my heritage were catholic as well. They came over in the mid 1700s.
edit on 1-3-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join