It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia’s new nuclear weapons can avoid any missiles

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: saint4God
Secret weapons 20 or more years ahead of us:

The US aircraft Aurora and TR3B that is already a public secret, google it.

Sure Russia has flying machines too that disobey gravity.

Nuclear weapons are still as terrible as before, but maybe the real WW3 will be fought with EM weapons, energy beams etc we see from sci fi movies.

And also I think, WW3 has been restrained many times by angelic forces, or should we call them ET forces

edit on 15-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

They're a public secret because they don't exist. Aurora was the classified budget for the B-2 when they had to redesign the aft fuselage after they changed its mission profile.

The TR3B was someone mishearing Tier-III. At one point UAVs were broken into "Tier" designations. Tier III- was a high altitude, low observable UAV. The public example was the RQ-3 Darkstar. Tier I was a low altitude, long endurance, Tier II was medium altitude, long endurance, while Tier II+ was high altitude, long endurance.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
TR 3B
cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk...
f1.media.brightcove.com... 4511001

Internet is full of them. I wouldn't call that "non existent". B-2 and F-117 were also UFO before they were revealed.
CIA officially admitted in the media, "Half of all UFOs are Ours".
I would agree to your explanation, that Aurora was...maybe part of B-2, and logically every new gen is preceded by a secret prototype
edit on 16-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

And every one of those was identified by people on the internet as the TR3B. That doesn't make it true that it exists. Name one other black project that has existed in the history of anywhere that has leaked as badly as the alleged TR3B. It's supposedly one of the most classified programs in history, and yet people claim that not only do we know it exists, we know everything about it short of the name of the pilots that fly it. There is zero official confirmation that it exists, unlike other programs that have leaked.

Most UFOs are secret projects. That doesn't mean they're capable of many of the things claimed on the internet. The U-2 was a UFO, and other than being capable of flying really high and having a fairly long endurance, isn't anything special. Contrary to popular myth, the military is, at best, 10 years ahead in some areas, and would be considered behind in many others.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

Does the "General" think that the US will risk Chicago, for the sake of Saving Warsaw ?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The next weapon in line, is a hypersonic missile that delivers an anti-submarine torpedo, anywhere on the planet where there's water.
Ssatellites serve the purpose of spotting and multi-spectrum intel, to determine Submarines position and for tracking while the torpedo is delivered with more than sufficient accuracy within 90 minutes.

The missile is similar in concept with other "maximum-effectiveness weapon" it can be deployed with modern warhead complex such as "Avangard" or via re-purposing of old decommissioned SS-25 / SS-27 as they get phased out !

The idea is somewhat similar to the DF-21D , but delivers a parachuted nuclear-tipped torpedo within a re-entry vehicle.
Useless to say, such weapon is much cheaper than its intended target and is consistent with the principles of mobility and personnel disengagement from direct enemy line of fire.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

And you finally have proof, right? I mean it should be easy to prove and back up your bull#.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hopefully it wasn't another wonderwaffe that took the lives of those Russian submariners.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

The Losharik is a nuclear powered submersible carried by another sub to its mission area. If that isn't what had the fire, why not claim a more conventional sub?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm not saying it isn't what they have said. I'm hoping it isn't anything more sinister.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

If it was, there's no reason for them to even announce that it happened, or identify the sub involved.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Good point. Unless a Swedish power station worker is about to set off a detector.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Satan 2 is a Russian bluff. Reality is the missile would produce so much heat it would be incredibly easy to track. But the biggest problem is that heat would melt the missile. Even Russians still have to stay within the bounds of physics.

Satan 2 is nothing more than a computer simulation and would be impossible to make. There best shot would be to use mirvs just increases the odds of one getting through.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I think nukes are a silly idea and an arcane strategy for a MAD world.

If we get rid of ours, i imagine they would get rid of there own.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

All nuclear missiles are hypersonic and damn near impossible to stop. It's not a bluff, it's just a new missile.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

Hopefully it wasn't another wonderwaffe that took the lives of those Russian submariners.

None of the "wonder weapons" ever caused any issue in a submarine. Moreover , you might be mixing up stuff, because it's unrelated to the submarine fire that happened a few days ago. An ICBM carrying anti-sub charges makes more sense to be deployed on land in a modified Topol Missile ... rather than in a sub !

Since SSBNs do not have ABM capabilities, they would be very vulnerable to an attack with such a weapon that delivers multiple depth charges in its final strike phase
edit on 4-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 4-7-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
gave you a star, thanks for the laugh

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, the star should be given, not so much to me, but to the ongoing dismantling of UN-EU-NATO backed arms control treaty, that are designed to make every small country "Attackable" by the forces of EUrochaos. Luckily the Penthagon will get rid of these arm controls, rendering Europe a bit more cautious with its invocations "Give war a chance" !

Had Libya built sufficient nuclear deterrent, the Italians and French would have never attacked , because Sigonella, Naples NATO center and Aviano would have simply blown up ....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join