It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Spy Playground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reuters

Same group that allegedly hacked the DNC.
Hybrid Warfare is the key word.

Let's not forget that since Snowden we know the NSA has its claws in Microsoft. Yet in Germany we have people like Dieter Reiter, mayor of Munich selling IT infrastructure back from Linux to Microsoft.

source

SHAME

edit on 1-3-2018 by Peeple because: Weird

Link adjusted.
edit on 1/3/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yawn, another hacker attack, sure a russain hacker attack. No evidence that ATP28 was involved in anything in 2015.
Now they tell us they know nothing, not how long the attack occured, not how it was done, but they knew from the first moment that it was ATP28. Again...

If i would be hacked i wouldn´t tell it to the whole world, would make me look lie the idiot that i am. Why idiot? Look, if i do everything to get hacked and then get hacked, what am i, an Einstein? And everything in Germany runs on Windows, often even on XP. Or take a look at the Bundestag, how all of "our" politicians sit there, playing wtih their spyPhones and tablets, posting everything on Facebook, Twitter and Co. Like little children. They don´t even need to get hacked, they give you all the information that could be from interest.

Another thing is, how long did they need to hack the "Regierungsnetz", if it ever was hacked by ATP28? I mean, in a digital third world country that Germany(Neuland, acording to Merkel) is, how long need hackers to get through the copper cables we are forced to use here, to 99%? And how much "Cyber" was stolen, kilogramms, buckets full of "Cyber"? I don´t think that there, in that obscure "Regierungsnetz", ever was something from interest that hackers would steal. Who should have put these data there? Neuland engineers?

It smells like another act against russia. Let´s make the russians look bad, it´s hip, we need a war. While all of our data is controlled by "our best friends" from the overseas, and everybody knows it. Doesn´t matter that the spyPhones of politicians up to the chancellor are controlled, as we know. Let´s act as if all the whistleblowers never told us what really is going on. Let´s just forget about the NSA and all the backdoors in all the hardware. Which btw make it very easy to hack the stuff people pay money for.

But sure, if another hit against the evil russians is needed, the west will create one. Doesn´t matter that nobody believes that whole crap anymore, doesn´t matter that "our best friends" are the spies and hackers we have to be afraid of(because they collect everything about everybody). They just create another reality for us, west means good and russia for sure bad. It´s too laughable to make such a circus now in germany, while all of our data is stolen by the overseas the whole time. To create profiles, to save everything about all of us german citizens. And german economy, businesses etc.

Yeah, but the obscure "russian hackers ATP28" are the problem we have in Germany, for sure. I even bet these hackers work from the ukraine and make it look as if they were russians!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hahaha now they said it's still ongoing they have no clue who's behind it and called the fact that dpa got a wind of it "geheimnisverrat".
It seems bigger.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I am pretty sure that just thing that needed to happen. We get a new "superinteriourminister", that loser Seehofer from Bavaria(Germanys Texas). The bavarians send him to Berlin to get rid of him. A fun fact is that these politicans needed months to build a government,at least they think they have one now.

What i mentioned in that time, when we had no real government but a "caretaker government", we had no terror threats. Now they think that the have build their "change nothing" government and think that they have now their new superduperinteriourminister to fight against the peoples last freedoms, suddenly a "russian hacker attack" occurred. And that for sure will be used to fight against the internet as we know it, to establish more surveillance and censoring on everbody but the hackers...

Seems like the government starts to "work" again, against the people, with all measures.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hey, I am Bavarian. One of the 3% seperatists actually.

But I take Texas as compliment. No worries.

If one thing is becoming obvious it is we are corrupt to the bone and clueless on a state level when it comes to IT.
edit on 1-3-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That corruption thing is for whole germany. One of the reasons we don´t sign that anti corruption paper, since years.
Look at VW or all the car manufacturers in Germany. In the "U"SA they go to jail, here they get millions over millions for their criminal acting, for their fraud against the german people. If that is not corruption on it´s highest level, what then? Or remember that Monsanto/Glyphosat thing, involving (bavarian xD) Glyphosat-Schmidt. Look at Jens Spahn, for example. The now maybe minister of health made profits from lobby work for big pharma before. It would be laughable if it wouldn´t be so sad, that what´s going on here.

But hey, at least we don´t call our corruption corruption, we call it lobbyism. Lobbyism is Neusprech for corruption.
There are three times more lobbyists than Bundestagsabgeordnete in the Bundestag, day by day. The only ones that don´t have a lobby in Germany are the german people. The not rich german people, which are not coming from family dynasties, which didn´t inherit their wealth instead of working for it, etc.

But i have such a feeling that this whole neoconservative "exploit the people/reversed Robin Hood system" will crumble soon, the people are fed to the backteeth.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There is a difference between a "network" hack and a "data" hack. Weird that neither was really addressed in that story! There were rumors, Russia mentioned, and a previous data hack, but they did not say which occurred. They just "network breached" which is not saying much. Even MS has hard disk protection which is normally (at least is my experience when working around/with government agencies) is also backed up by hard disk encryption.

Sad state of affairs MSM has become! They always struggle with science stories anyways (the one that gets me, "World's First Fusion Reactor 50% Complete", headline. Uh, the world has been studying fusion and fusion reactors for 60 years. The one in France is not the first).

I was happy that Munich was going Linux! I thought it was a big win. Then the money showed up. Next thing you know, going back to Microsoft... yup, shame! And a, "tsk, tsk", for good measure.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter & to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

In case you're interested didn't see it making news and it's funny. Macron woo the Trump
edit on 3-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

new topics

top topics

join