It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACEBOOK Has Declared WAR on President Trump and His Supporters.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Facebook declares war on Trump, Trump declares war on due process and the 2nd, I declare a thumb war!

So much war declaring. Exciting times.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
And we worry about Russian bots influencing the election!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ive been Facecrack free for 5 years.
Never felt better.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't yell at me for the 'on the surface' politics. Believe it or not, it's not just your side being beat into the ground. FascistBook gleefully and happily censors the Anti Trump crowd as well.
There is a bigger, nastier picture here- I just don't get the actual 'why', unless it's to divide and send one group against the others' throats while who really knows what happens in the background. After FB slapped me around for a completely neutral post I made to their funding tool- I did some looking into starting a lawsuit (mostly for their completely unfounded action, and a 2 week- 3 day suspension, which was ticking me off no end). Reading through a few hundred complaints- this is being done to both sides.

Think about that. Type 'Facebook blocked me' into google, and read the complaints. You'll get people who harass other people and walk off without so much as a warning, and both political sides being banned. FB seems to be feeding conflict.

Next question is: What in the HELL can be done about it. You cannot contact them, threaten them, and short of showing up enmasse at their offices in Menlo Park, you cannot contact them. I, however did something that'll be sure to get their attention, and if it gets on the news, it'll get them laughed at...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I love logging in and seeing who and what is leading the sheeple around each day. So today Facebook is treating the dear leader unfairly. Lol... thanks for the laugh.reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: JinMI

*Logs out*

I win the war!!!

Facebook has me for a while longer on my home computer. But I deleted or disabled the app on all other devices I own.

I did that because the apps (5 of them!) ran in the background, sucked a LOT of memory from my phone, and ate the battery like a hypoglycemic Pac Man. I decided that I didn't need that sort of negativity, and found a way to completely disable the stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I love logging in and seeing who and what is leading the sheeple around each day. So today Facebook is treating the dear leader unfairly. Lol... thanks for the laugh.reply to: carewemust

They aren't leading them so much as giving all parties weapons and letting them go at each other in a big orgy.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just more liberal censorship. Block any views that aren't your own. Make them illegal is their wet dream.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sounds like a page right out of Hitler's Third Reich.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I hope it's not as bloody and brutal as the War on Christmas.

RIP to all the Starbucks cups.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Just more liberal censorship. Block any views that aren't your own. Make them illegal is their wet dream.

Facebook isn't the government.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
While it makes me angry that Facebook would do this, I see it as an opportunity for President Trump to create a Social Network Platform that's independent of Facebook... and Twitter, for that matter.

I TOTALLY want to see this happen. The Luddite in Chief creating a sophisticated, state-of-the-art Social Media platform for the Trump echo chamber would be comedy GOLD! Please make this a reality. I am already laughing my head off at how buggy such a platform would ultimately be, all while being shucked to you as the biggest and best Social Media platform ever!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, with the way the current political climate is shifting, it's probably a GOOD thing that people aren't seeing his posts.....

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I never fell for the Facebook cult and never will.

When will people wake up and see FB for what it is? It is changing the fabric of society, and not in a good way.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Who cares about Facebook? ie. A company who is in charge of storing all your identity you stupidly post online.

edit on 1-3-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

Zuckerberg has you by the balls and you "love logging in" - who's leading the "sheeple" again?.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I never fell for the Facebook cult and never will.

When will people wake up and see FB for what it is? It is changing the fabric of society, and not in a good way.

Ummm...exactly...thank you...

I don't use the platform...never have...If I have a presence in the future...it will be solely business related...

Yousir

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Facebook is the fakest of fake news. I'd say Trump started it. Rightfully so.

Anyone thinking they don't have a horse in this race because they can just log out or have never logged in is mistaken. EVERYONE is profiled. Then they stick a 'do not profile' flag on the profile so they know who has 'opted out' of profiling. But it's still there and collecting data.
edit on 1-3-2018 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've always wondered, why does it seem like the Right claims there is some "war" against them for almost every damn thing?

War on Christmas.

War on Christianity.

War on family values.

War on meat eaters.

War on gun owners. (Which is humorous in and of itself)

War on this and that.

Are there really that many wars going on against them, or is this perhaps a sign of a massive, collective persecution complex?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Here's a less pathetic angle:

people simply don't get his feeds all the time and hence don't feel inclined to troll the troll. You have any data on the type of involvement that declined? No? So it's all about shallow numbers?

Aha.

On the upside, it's a really good piece for Bakedbeard standarts. I think they didn't lie directly this time, what happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join