It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy... The view from the middle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So on the left it was stupid to boycott the NFL because of your beliefs and a few guys kneeling should not bring judgement on the whole league.

Butt One guy shoots up a school and they think we should boycott the NRA and businesses associated with it over one persons actions

Sounds pretty hypocritical right?

So on the right it is stupid to boycott the NRA over one persons actions. Why should one persons actions decide that?

But wait is that Kapernick over there kneeling to the Anthem? Oh snap boycott the NFL.

Sounds pretty hypocritical right?

You ever think it was designed that way to ensure stupid ass arguing and division and make sure we never actually get anything accomplished?

There is a grey area and if more people would come into it we would fix some problems.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's like boxing, stare at one hand, then get knocked out by the other.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
It's like boxing, stare at one hand, then get knocked out by the other.

Its making me punch drunk.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I mean, you could realistically just chalk it up to different priorities.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I mean, you could realistically just chalk it up to different priorities.

I only listed 1 of 1000s of examples.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
When one chooses a side, they commit to an illusion, and thereafter will see through a blurry lens, and through such a lens.

Only when we stand in the middle can we be free of illusion, and find out power. As the middle path is the direct path, with no artificial lens to perceive through.

Hypocrisy is seeing through a lens.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

to some kneeling peacefully is worse than 10 dead children...

fact check...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Nothing to do vs left or right.

Nothing to do vs conservative vs liberal.

Has everything to do with the next president, vice president, senate leader, minority leader, and how much money a position can make because of the support behind it.

Politics... are equivalent to the end of life as we know it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
cheers!

All of the trump fanaticism (both for and against) reminds me a lot of the obama fanaticism (both for and against) from a decade ago, nothing changes.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whoopsi!

And now pointing out lies and mocking authoritarian dick-moves is the same kind of madness like ... errr... perpetuating lies while crawling into the Stasi-asshats asses.

All clear, idiots! Perception management clearly messed with your heads, what can I do against you?

edit on 1-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A mass shooting being compared to a peaceful protest?

Only on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Only evil Antifa scum spits such vile things.

Shame!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The FBI has said the "take a knee" disruption in the U.S. was propagated by the Russians. Trump complained about it, they picked up on it and ran with it until it was a source of friction between parties. (American citizens) The right defended Trump's position vehemently.

Putin's gullible little puppets. It's heartbreaking to watch.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Nice to have though, heavy upwinds for mockingbirds. Think about it! The oligarchy of the former cold war states united in a happy marriage under the roof of some (preferably blonde) military haircut...

The stiffs Milo version of "make love, not war" in a profoundly positivistic way. Without the drugs, great music and sex. Of course, who said this would be fun?

new topics

top topics

join