It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I deserve a yacht, you don't. My gun removal plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Everyone knows I like to do the wrong thing, I like to pick the winners and I want the fruits of your labor.
I can see everyone starting to figure it out , news travels fast with the internet now, and I have multiple homes and yachts that I will contine to need to pay for, it's just not fair, I deserve to be better than you, I was voted in between two rigged choices, I won, I am the winner, I deserve to continue this lifestyle.

Moving forward, I will put in this comprehensive plan.

First, I will remove your right to be informed, I will allow all my buddies to buy up the remaining media sources, I will then remove the restriction that allows them to lie.

After that is out of the way, I will use my FDA connections to figure out what substances cause erratic behavior. Once these chemicals are identified, I will ramp up my efforts to flood the country with it, I will give it to your kids too.

Once I get you guys and your kids all hooked on known "destabilizers" through doctors you trust, the trap will be set.

I think I will take over the medical industry to circumvent HIPPA now, it doesn't even matter if I do it right, I can make a fake website or something.

Once I have all of you and your kids records, I will collect them in my database.

Now that I have my database I will go back to my buddies and come up with a huge tear-jerking fake story, it doesn't even need evidence, I will make sure my story shows a major failure of action by authorities. I will do it on some day that has the most dramatic effect.

I will open a facebook and make my actor look crazy, I will make sure it's overkill, that he was in constant domestic disturbances. I might even put him on the front page of Facebook looking through a $2000 eotech site, like a real pro.

Once I can get this mental health issue to the front of your minds, I will push for sensible legislation for these horrendous events.

You will agree with me, because you don't want crazy people with guns.

Once my foot is in the door, I will just define what mental illness is, including the past medications I gave to you.
Just don't speak up on social media, I may think you are unstable and put you on the list.

I think you all will understand that I deserve to rip you off more, that I deserve this yacht.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: sp, format

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

A great way to show the pattern without pointing a finger. A leftist just might be able to swallow the whole thing without tasting racism, hatred, hurt feelings, etc.

Kinda like feeding your dog that nasty heartworm pill. They need that truth to survive, but reject it to the end. Globbing some peanut butter on it just doesn't cut it in the days of the internet. Peanut butter is now racist after all.
edit on 28-2-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Thanks buddy, I'm hoping people start to notice this psycho pattern playing out.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Take the yacht, ya evil bast--d. Just take it and go. We don't want 'your kind' around here anymore.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Get your yacht, sail by my way......I'm gonna shoot some really big holes in it...................from a distance.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I will survive, I have bank accounts everywhere.
There's no fighting my power.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Oh buddy, you just made the first person on my list of disqualifications.

Are you on meds? Do you want to try some?

I got some that will make you lose it. Test's will confirm.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Question....
You gonna have hot babes in string bikinis? And a snooty butler in a tux to deliver drinks?
'Cause if ya are..I'm In!

[ and I hope he can rig lines 'cause we're going fishin' too ]

new topics

top topics

join