It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are leaving the Trump White House in record numbers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The FBI doesn't care what color the lies are.
Hasn't Mueller made that point perfectly clear?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The FBI doesn’t care about lies if you are apart of the Clinton Crime Family. Then you get immunity and they destroy any incriminating evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

She didn't lie. Simple as that dude. They would have jailed her if she had. She is not stupid.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

She didn't lie. Simple as that dude. They would have jailed her if she had. She is not stupid.

Rrrrrright, lord knows no one would cover up for her. Hahaha

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Rrrrrright, lord knows no one would cover up for her. Hahaha

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm so sure. The man is still more respected than trump. And obviously he knows the importance of telling the truth.

Everyone knows the only reason you defend James Comey is because he helped Hillary escape the arms of justice as much as he possibly could, even though he kind of messed it up a bit.

Now who tells the truth again?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's amazing right? How those damn democrats make them all lie.

I see lots of lies or deceptions coming from all politicians. I see missinterpretted evidence coming from all far left and right people everywhere, twisting evidence to fit their beliefs. That is a normal human trait I read, but I must not be a normal human because I like evaluating things correctly. Both sides spew a lot of little white lies, politics promotes deception.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I doubt if the FBI people tell the truth more than fifty percent of the time, they are trained to lie. That is part of their training, to be able to lie to people they are investigating in sting operations.

I suppose they would be good at finding lies since they are so good at skirting the truth because they have been trained properly. If experts at lying and collusion have not found any direct collusion between the Russians and Trumps top ten yet, I doubt if they will. When do they call an end to this madness and blast those who are inciting civil unrest

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I doubt if the FBI people tell the truth more than fifty percent of the time, they are trained to lie. That is part of their training, to be able to lie to people they are investigating in sting operations.

I suppose they would be good at finding lies since they are so good at skirting the truth because they have been trained properly. If experts at lying and collusion have not found any direct collusion between the Russians and Trumps top ten yet, I doubt if they will. When do they call an end to this madness and blast those who are inciting civil unrest

I am positive Trump will attempt to "call an end to this "madness'" just as the indictments against his people start to come in.

Trump will definitely attempt to fire Mueller, it's why he's been so obviously pressuring Sessions, whining like a little baby over twitter about the attorney general he himself picked.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: rickymouse
I sure wouldn't want to be part of the Trump team with the media and Democrats continually slamming his administration with twisted accusations. It doesn't pay to be under so much stress like that. All the Republicans should walk out and our government would be forced to shut down immediately. Only then will the Justice department go after the media for terrorism.

Quoted for truth.
OP's title should be "White House employees are being driven out by bigoted leftist activists in record numbers."
By Any Means Necessary these people... they are a cancer to America.
And they are proud of it.

Gee...if they are so sure that they are fighting the good fight...why do they keep bailing on the Cheeto Messiah? I'm thinking rats...sinking ship...that kinda thing?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Everybody knows it was Iran's own money. The whole thing was explained pretty plainly.

You are wrong. Everyone doesn’t know that. AND, if you are correct it should be very easy to provide a link to your fact.

Glad that you are good with funding terrorists and killing woman and children.

Here's a handy cite about the transfer and the legal background. It's complicated. But the fact remains that yes, it was Iran's money.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Get out of conspiracy land once in a while Jerry.
She didn't have many friends at the FBI.
Besides why would she have to lie about any of it when she set the server up and kept it rather than the dot-gov out of convenience only. Not to sell states secrets to our enemy.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah I especially liked that extra loving touch of reopening the case eleven days before the election.
The thing is he always had a reputation for honor until trump came along. I don't require someone where a particular letter to give them my respect. I judge fairly and the man has a good history. Even the October surprise debacle was done because he felt a pressure to so as not to appear biased. I found it honorable. It sucked but I respected his reason.
You have your mind made up. It's no skin off my nose. I'm typing this while eating a sandwich and homemade potato salad. That's how important all this is.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Get out of conspiracy land once in a while Jerry.
She didn't have many friends at the FBI.
Besides why would she have to lie about any of it when she set the server up and kept it rather than the dot-gov out of convenience only. Not to sell states secrets to our enemy.

You guys are going to need another plan. Because of the obvious leftist lies that have been uncovered over the last couple years we just are not buying it anymore. Even if you guys spoke the truth about something we would need to triple check it.

Hilary and the Clinton Crime Family had a 20 year run of crime and terror. She and Bill became filthy rich because of it. Like any good crime family they had the law, judges, and politicians bought and paid for.

The FBI was originally formed under J E Hoover and After a few years he had dirt on major politicians. Things haven’t changed much. The leaders are all protecting their behinds and trying to grow their power.

Hope they are all exposed and punished.

Silly, you don’t even bother to read posts before replying or check links.

Ask yourself, why am I even here?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Where are the people that count?

List should be longer.

Most of them are never trumpers anyway.

And so f'n what?

They suck, obama kept plenty of assholes on the payroll.

Assholes that can be charged with treason.

He had assholes that voted for him twice!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
Then there are the more than 30 white house aides that have been stripped of their intelligence clearances.

Because the FBI is slow walking everything Trump?

I'd be livid if I was POTUS.

Perp walk all these assholes.

Obstruction and sedition.

Shoot them all.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Now even Fox is aware of Trumps melt down. Can't stop the leaks...

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 3-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

a reply to: 3daysgone

On the eve of the e!ection?
That's the day before you know...

I take it you didn't see how the media changed their moods that evening. The wailing and disbelief on their faces.
As the evening wore on, it became evident that Trump would win. It is one of the funniest and most honest moments the media has ever had.

Let me introduce to you, since you didn't know, the moment of truth.

This one shows you how Hilary said they would face the election together, but didn't of course.

This one will demonstrate the media no really knowing how to react, or at least trying to conceal their true feelings, but fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join