It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live Congress and Trump talking GUNS.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah they do.

Quote the parts in the constitution that says people that haven't committed a crime be held answerable to them.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey people.

These two amendments don't mean what they say.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself,nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

www.law.cornell.edu...

Before Trump.

Background check and ATF Form 4473.

No person shall be held answerable to a capital or otherwise infamous crime.

No person shall be compelled to be a witness against himself.

See you were bad so what COULD have the judge imprisoned you for?

The sixth double down on it.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed,which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

www.law.cornell.edu...

I don't live in Florida so I have no idear why I have been judged in absentia.

So those amendments don't mean what they say.

That's nice.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well we dodged a bullet.

Literally.

Senate Republicans say President Trump’s comments Wednesday calling for more ambitious gun control proposals won’t change the political calculations in their conference, which supports a limited response to the mass shooting at a Florida high school in February.

Thank God for the party of NO.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No, they don’t.

And no, I’m not going to play your tired old game where you try to bait somebody into presenting an argument without ever presenting one yourself.

We’re now in that phase where you’ve shown once again what a ludicrous caricature of extremism you are, and you figure if you can outlast everybody else in the conversation that means you win. All without ever really once explaining why you’re right, just a series of demands that others prove you wrong.

Not today, Satan. Not today.
edit on 1-3-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I already have presented an argument.

I wonder WHO is the one baiting.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Rephrasing your statement isn’t an argument.

“It violates due process.” No it doesn’t. “Yes it does. Because it violates the 8th amendment.” With zero explanation.

“It violates due process because it violates an amendment that pertains to due process.” is not an argument.

As for you wondering about things, don’t strain yourself. It’s obvious you’re operating at peak capacity as it is already.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

“It violates due process.” No it doesn’t.

So being held answerable to a capital or otherwise infamous crime isn't a cruel or usual punishment?

But who cares.

Back to taking pot shots.

I expect as much.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TakeAMinute
Watching neo and yuppa having a break-down through this thread was quite entertaining.

Gun nuts crying about Trump now in a hilarious u-turn.

Can't wait now for the macho threads of people fantasising about people coming for their guns and how they are going to fight back.

excuse me but i said i dont liek trump before. He was just a lesser of two evils.
edit on 18000000pppm by yuppa because: modified my mean words.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join