It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah will run for Potus, but only if God tells her!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
She has God on her speed-dial.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oprah should run.

That way "you need to respect the President," can talk about how she's a gorilla/man too.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If God tells her to run, she's lost my vote. Fake sky beings should not be involved in politics

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

If God tells her to run, she's lost my vote. Fake sky beings should not be involved in politics

Awwww.

Signed respectfully,

A fake sky being.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Don't blame the sky wizard for your lust of power.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah, but you gotta at least give it lip service. There may have been an atheist elected President, but they kept it secret. The huddled masses still want to feel like their leader at least believes in a grandpa in the sky, since it (supposedly) would keep them from killing us all because they are heathens without any morals. Although, I imagine quite the opposite.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have a feeling 'God" will tell her to run.

Consider this...the domain name OprahForAmerica.com was registered, in MARCH 2017, by a D.C.-based PR Management firm called Patriot Strategies.

If you go to Patriot Strategies website, their client list includes the 2008 Obama Campaign, Clinton/Gore, Kerry/Edwards, Howard Dean, and also lists the DNC as a client:

Link

For some reason, that PR firm knew, back in March 2017, that Oprah's name would start to float as a possible candidate and that 'God' may soon be communicating to Oprah about running!

AND, it's as if they knew the #metoo movement was on the horizon and Oprah would make her *epic* Golden Globes speech and the media...err....the public....errr....GOD might call for her to run -- seven months before the #metoo movement began.

I think 'God' will tell her soon that she needs to run. *wink*

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh?

What are we going to do about the church of climatology with that big globe god?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We should have learnt by now anyone who does things that God told them to do really shouldn't be in office.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I think 'God' will tell her soon that she needs to run. *wink*

OPRAH / GOD -- 2020 -- PERFECT VISION FOR AMERICA!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join