It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah will run for Potus, but only if God tells her!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah
Just wait for the left to chastise her for mentioning god!

Partisans don't much care about when members of their team brazenly do the stuff they normally go apesnip over.

For example, Oprah is the epitome of the entire list of things the left loathes over about Trump. The entire list.

edit on 28-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Her god is the money god. Satan. Not the Living God

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They are the epitome of hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Trump will not win a second term, so basically anyone could run against him at this point and win. Think I'm wrong, well just look at the rate Republicans are losing seats and it in areas they have ruled for years. Trump tweets that in order for his admin to start making changes, people need to get out and vote and thanks to those tweets, he basically screws his party over.

A Trump endorsement is political poison.

SIREN: The Democratic wave looks like it is getting bigger

Democrats flip 36th GOP-held state legislative seat with Florida win

McConnell: GOP expects to lose Senate, House seats in midterms

Republicans have tough odds of holding Congress in 2018, and Trump makes them worse
edit on 28-2-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96 I'm pretty sure her Luciferian god would be more than happy for her to run. What in the world have we become, a nation willing to have reality stars and tv hosts run our country? Really, really sad.

The few that still have integrity are not in the news or are belittled and laughed at. Everything in this culture is upside down and backwards. The slimier, and more dishonest you are, the better you do in this world. If you have humility and integrity you are either ignored, or ridiculed. Anyone that flourishes in this culture makes me very suspicious.

Truth is called madness and madness is accepted as normal.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well then she won't win!

Joy Behar knows why too:

You can talk to God, but when God talks to you, you're insane ... even more insane than Trump!

Anyone expect Behar to remember that (or any other leftist who says that now for that matter)?

They'll all praise God now and call us non believers and tell us we're bound for hell.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Amid calls for her to consider a run for the White House — from fans as well as her closest friends — “I went into prayer,” she tells PEOPLE in the magazine’s new cover story. “ ‘God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that.”

Holy President!

I normally wouldn't give a crap, but for years I've listened to the lefts bullsnip mocking Bush,Pence and other righties.

Now get this straight.

Oprah will run, but only if GOD makes it loud and clear!

Enter the usual suspects mocking her like they do righties.

*crickets.

*crickets.

*Crickets.

Why can't you be liberal and believe in God? Most people mock Pence and those guys because of how they interpret the bible. You can believe in God, I do, and not be a Christian, I am not. Technically, I'm not a Liberal either, but that's besides the point.
edit on 28-2-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Why can't you be liberal and believe in God?

Because their party is their alter and government is their church.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: amazing

Why can't you be liberal and believe in God?

Because their party is their alter and government is their church.

But you can say that about anyone. Ted Cruz for example, his party is his alter and his government is his church.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Trump will not win a second term, so basically anyone could run against him at this point and win. Think I'm wrong, well just look at the rate Republicans are losing seats and it in areas they have ruled for years. Trump tweets that in order for his admin to start making changes, people need to get out and vote and thanks to those tweets, he basically screws his party over.

A Trump endorsement is political poison.

SIREN: The Democratic wave looks like it is getting bigger

Democrats flip 36th GOP-held state legislative seat with Florida win

McConnell: GOP expects to lose Senate, House seats in midterms

Republicans have tough odds of holding Congress in 2018, and Trump makes them worse

Republican presidential candidates hadn't won PA, MI, and WI since 1984 either but Trump turned those states around. Louisiana elected a democratic Governor in 2016 but went heavily for Trump. What does electing a democratic Governor in a heavily red state mean? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Actually the issue with the left and conservatives who claim to be Christians is that they do not act like the party of God or Jesus.

As someone from the left, I am not sure what bible the right is reading but it sure is different than the one where Jesus and God are full of love for everyone and where it preaches about loving thy neighbor, feeding the poor and caring for those who cannot care for themselves..etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Republican presidential candidates hadn't won PA, MI, and WI since 1984 either but Trump turned those states around. Louisiana elected a democratic Governor in 2016 but went heavily for Trump. What does electing a democratic Governor in a heavily red state mean? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You keep telling yourself that buddy.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh God, I can see it now.................

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Ok, and you keep telling yourself Trump will never be reelected. Or elected in the first place, because that worked out well.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

After 8 years of Allah...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nah, and subject herself to Clinton smears on how she wanted to be molested, and then clear the name of her rapist?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

Actually the issue with the left and conservatives who claim to be Christians is that they do not act like the party of God or Jesus.

As someone from the left, I am not sure what bible the right is reading but it sure is different than the one where Jesus and God are full of love for everyone and where it preaches about loving thy neighbor, feeding the poor and caring for those who cannot care for themselves..etc.

Or maybe those on the right are trying to teach "how to fish" so they can feed themselves instead of coming back everyday for "another fish."

Just another way to look at things if you wish, but that doesn't fit with any of your memes.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: visitedbythem

After 8 years of Allah...

6 to one, half a dozen to the other..... Same devil

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

They must be reading the Old Testament where God was all spiteful and got off smiting non believers and crushing his foes. Either way its all fiction...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Oprah is the biggest phony there is! In the 90's I absolutely loved her (or the image she portrayed)
I went to a live show, and I absolutely could not believe how evil she was. Man, oh mighty, she was mean to every
single guest, even a small child. I know what I saw with my own eyes. I don't care if she just had a bad day or what, she was just horrible. The facade was lifted for me that day and to this day I still don't like her. For some reason I get her nasty magazine in the mail. I put it right in the trash, it isn't even good enough for my compost pile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join