It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah will run for Potus, but only if God tells her!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Amid calls for her to consider a run for the White House — from fans as well as her closest friends — “I went into prayer,” she tells PEOPLE in the magazine’s new cover story. “ ‘God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that.”

Holy President!

I normally wouldn't give a crap, but for years I've listened to the lefts bullsnip mocking Bush,Pence and other righties.

Now get this straight.

Oprah will run, but only if GOD makes it loud and clear!

Enter the usual suspects mocking her like they do righties.

*crickets.

*crickets.

*Crickets.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

blah she is not going to run. She will be be exposed as a Weinstein promoter. Plus, it's a bad business decision because your brand will be drag through the mud. NOt to mention, Dems rig their own election so unless her name is Hilary, they will not allow her to win, but be a front token shill like Bernie to attract more voters.

No one is beating Trump unless we get into another major war or the economy sinks. I don't foresee either so Trump is a guarantee. His base is strong as ever and he is making gains because the left is just nutty as hell.

And even if you are popular, u will have to run on the left and they will make you run on open borders, lopsided trade, and gun control. All which are failed policies w the people. And medicaid for all is not going to sell. Workers have their own insurance, why would they want to downgrade and pay higher taxes?
edit on 28-2-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It sounds like she is setting up God to blame if she doesn't run.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Then i hope for her that "god" speaks english.

If people hear voices, they need to go to a doctor, but in the "U"SA they become Potus.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Then i hope for her that "god" speaks english.

If people hear voices, they need to go to a doctor, but in the "U"SA they become Potus.

" Hitler received a number of communications from these beings who thought along similar lines as himself and believed himself to be receiving information from God. He also thought he was chosen by God to usher in the thousand years of peace which is mentioned in the Bible. The reader will recall that Hitler prophesied that the third Reich would endure a thousand years. That figure was not a random choice."

As someone from Germany, I thought you would appreciate that.

As far as the OP goes, someone will point out some day that she promised to leave America if Trump was elected. With all her money, all her international sway and every means to do so, she did not.

If she can't even keep that simple promise....

edit on 28-2-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
She is not running. Fun distraction though, I hope Stedman would be VEEP and Gail first lady! And everybody gets a caaaaar!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Dear Oprah,

Go for it.

God

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

ya, trump promised to move his businesses here once the tax plan went through..

he also promised to release his tax returns...

fix healthcare..

promises clearly don't mean much to him either.

i don't want oprah to run, never have. lol

edit on 28-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So she says that she will only run if God talks to her and yet when people have said they speak to god or hear god or when god speaks o them they're mocked and laughed at and things like their intelligence being questioned and sanity etc. but because Holy Mother Oprah says it this will be okay? I have to admit I'm dying to hear what the old hens on The View will say about this.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Do it Oprah, you must run, you have to. You are the chosen one.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Will she have Ellen DeGeneres running as her V.P.? Or maybe Jimmy Kimmel?

They all seem to toe the line for the status quo and the elites.

Can you imagine if the media tormented Oprah with stories like the "Trump micropenis" story, or Fat shaming? They would be called racists and disgusting human beings, but with Trump in office all of that was okay.

Let's wait and see - if that happens I would love to see how the Media just drools over how amazing Oprah is. It would just be proof that the media will provide a rosy, glowing picture of elected officials as long as they toe the line, and further proof that Trump is being targeted simply because he does not fit in with many of their agendas.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well there goes half her potential voters. They hate God.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Her friend Kathy Griffin is available.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I'm sorry... where was Oprah in your rant?

You know... the topic?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If she ends up running, I wonder what it is that God ended up telling her.

She must be special if God talks to her!

Very special!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Joy Behar must be #in furious about this.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just wait for the left to chastise her for mentioning god!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well then she won't win!

Joy Behar knows why too:

You can talk to God, but when God talks to you, you're insane ... even more insane than Trump!

Anyone expect Behar to remember that (or any other leftist who says that now for that matter)?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hmm, wonder if the same Doberman Pence-iers will attack her with such hostility.
edit on 2/28/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Who or rather what exactly is the god of the "Law of Attraction" / "The Secret", then?

edit on 28-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join