It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher with Gun in Custody after Barricading self in Classroom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yup and I wish people who scream freedom would respect others freedoms but hey....

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wish they would release the name so people can get as much info off the net as they can before it gets scrubbed. I'd assume that a lot can be gleamed from looking at this persons social media postings.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yup and I wish people who scream freedom would respect others freedoms but hey....

I know.

75 effing years of gun control.

I wonder why they don't respect my right to choose.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Freedom! Unless your a woman eh neo.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Uhh, no. Guns aren't the problem, psychotic basketcases are the problem. Without guns, if these people want to kill, they'll find another way. Even if it means stealing a semi truck loaded down and driving directly through a school and any classroom in the way.

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people without hardly lifting a finger and had no gun. I would assume that at some point, we'll outlaw all car bombs.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

That's how I feel about crisis actors, no one was killed at Sandy Hoax, etc etc

While I appreciate the proclaimation, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic and is simply moving the goalposts from your ridiculous statement to something easier to defend.

Protip: if you find discussion of crisis actors/no one died, report it.

It's pretty sad how low people sink for identity politics

You guys care so much the best option is to close down public schools and just do Internet schooling.

You guys? Oh, you mean after moving the goalposts, you want to try to lump me into that ridiculous group as an ad hominem?

Any other place but ATS, that would be considered a joke. Not a serious nor viable alternative to mass shootings. But then again, these are the same people who think GTA is responsible for mass shootings so I'm not surprised.

If other places besides ATS would entertain your ridiculous absence of logic propped up by fervent goal post moving, im not sure why I would care what they think.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Many countries have nutcases and guns but don't have the same problems as the USA I agree guns are not the problem it is something to do with US society.
I have not the answers to solve it but more mental health awareness is a start.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Freedom unless you want to practice your second amendment right.

And forget about your 5th amendment right that said no persona shall be held answerable for a capital or otherwise infamous crime.,

Forget about the sixth that says take us to court where the crime supposedly happened.

Forget about the 8th where the controversy in question costs more than $20 bucks,

Forget bout the 9th that spoke about denying, and disparaging OTHERs retained by the people.

Forget about the 10th that said reserved to the PEOPLE.

Forget about the 14th that said No STATE shall make or enforce any LAW that abridges.

Forced the National Firearms ACT of 1934 on them.

Forced the Gun Control Act of 1968 on them

Forced the Firearms Owners Protection Act 1986 on them.

Forced the Brady Handgun Prevention of 1993 on them that said for the first time in this countries history We had to prove our innocence to the state.

Forced the Asssault Weapons ban on them that made the cops better armed than the civilians they were suppose to be protecting.

Unless your a women EFFING indeed.

Because she doesn't have to get a background check.

She sure the eff doesn't have a mandatory waiting period.

She doesn't have ANY restrictions place on her like Gun owners do.

Hot Damn now that's Freedom.

edit on 28-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

That's how I feel about crisis actors, no one was killed at Sandy Hoax, etc etc

The problem is it's statistically impossible for so many events using the same objects.

Not without some interventionism.

It's possible, I won't deny that.

I, however, don't think it's feasible. I have a friend who believes every mass shooting or terrorist attack is a false flag, and he's thoroughly ran me through the reasoning and not to be rude but it's riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

He believed that no one was killed at the Vegas shooting, then went one to say how survivors (of a shooting that never happened, according to him) were being killed off after "exposing the truth."

People are entitled to their opinion - and I'm not saying I'm correct - but that's how I feel about most of these "theories."

They're half-baked and riddled with plot-holes... but it's possible.

I have my questions about some mass shootings and terror attacks, others not so much. It's a matter of context.

I had a high school teacher who dated his students, went to prom with them, and had sex with them. No one really cared. Another teacher who smoked pot everyday, but he was cool and the class was a joke. Another teacher who was fired after throwing a clipboard at a students head. My elderly math teacher had a heart attack in class, a friend of mine caught her before she hit the ground. My school went through three deans within two years because of "sexual misconduct."

This is ENTIRELY anecdotal, but I would have been terrified to go to school if my teachers were armed.

I did not go to a very good school. Millions of Americans don't. And contrary to popular belief, many of these teachers pay for their own school supplies... let alone pay the price of being the one responsible of educating and purchasing the necessary equipment to prevent a mass shooting.

But then again... some people believe these events are orchestrated by the government and the victims are fake people, crisis actors, whatever it may be.

Which, if it were the case, why would we need to arm our teachers? To prevent fake mass shootings?

Again... the inconsistencies and plot holes are why I can't take the "crisis actors," narrative seriously. It's an emotional response to an objectively abhorrent event / that no one in their right mind wants to see continued.

The first step is a discussion and we're at the chubby stage where we need to be at the nutting stage.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Like I said you only care about your own rights you keep on showing that.
Keep your guns btw I don't want to take them.
I got my own and understand the need for them over there.
But please stop the hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

He believed that no one was killed at the Vegas shooting, then went one to say how survivors (of a shooting that never happened, according to him) were being killed off after "exposing the truth."

The problem is sanity is subjective.,

It depends on the observer.

Ones persons insanity is another ones sanity.

Whose to say which one is 'nutz'.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Like I said you only care about your own rights you keep on showing that.

Repetition.

Tell tale sign of propaganda.

Doesn't matter how many times you repeat it doesn't make it true.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
update;

"DALTON, Ga. (AP) - The Latest on shots fired at high school in Georgia. (all times local):

2 p.m.

Police in Georgia say a teacher apparently fired a gun inside a classroom and barricaded himself there for about 30 minutes before he was taken into custody.

WRCB reports that no students were inside the classroom at the time. Police spokesman Bruce Frazier says that the teacher apparently did not want to involve students. He says authorities have recovered a handgun.

A student apparently injured their ankle while running inside the school during the evacuation Wednesday."

www.conchovalleyhomepage.com...
edit on 28 2 2018 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

People who believe "no one died" are morons. And they deserve to be ignored into oblivion.

But in a world where, politically, its a well known saying to never let a crisis go to waste, I'd not doubt for a moment that government agencies aren't trying to control narratives and manipulate story lines.

It may be a terrible condemnation on the government, but I cannot put it past them to not try to stage some of these events. The LV shooter is a good example. The CIA is allowed to run psyops on us. There is a reason to have a healthy dose of skepticism on motive.

But folks who talk "crisis actors" in the same sentence with "no one died" are morons and assholes.

link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: liveandlearn

Uhh, no. Guns aren't the problem, psychotic basketcases are the problem. Without guns, if these people want to kill, they'll find another way. Even if it means stealing a semi truck loaded down and driving directly through a school and any classroom in the way.

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people without hardly lifting a finger and had no gun. I would assume that at some point, we'll outlaw all car bombs.

I have edited my OP due to my poor carry through. The comment about cops, teacher and No guns was intended to mimic what our controllers wish us to believe.

link   

You have proved it time and time again when you bring up abortion.
Gun rights are great by you but women's right to choose.....
You can not pick and choose freedoms because you don't like some.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What happens when a teacher goes crazy and shoots up a school? What happens when teachers start killing students as irresponsibly as police officers have?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hey?

Stick to the topic.

Unless the teacher snapped because he was a pedo that knocked up one of his students,

Not effing relevant.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I wish you would stick to topics also.
Every thread you bring up gun freedom despite the thread being nowt to do with them.
Truth hurts dude doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I wish you would stick to topics also.

Have been.

Every thread you bring up gun freedom despite the thread being nowt to do with them.

Posters aren't the topic.

Truth hurts dude doesn't it.

Get some, and I will let you know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join