It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: JBurns

What if a lady gets pregnant, but doesn’t want the baby? And doesn’t want to go through 9 months of pregnancy?

Why do we live in a society that has such a total disconnect between sex and pregnancy?

If you don't want to get pregnant, there are ways to avoid that you know...

Because a large part of the problem is parental unwillingness to teach our horny kids about their hormones and changing crotches when they hit puberty. Instead of being told why things are suddenly working different and why we're having sudden new urges at puberty, we're told not to screw or else. That's not helpful.

My parents may have been totally squeamish about talking genitalia health growing up, but my brothers and I were among the first to be signed up for our sex ed classes in school as early as we could. For my older brother, it was in 6th grade. For me and my younger brother, when each of us reached 5th. And it worked, we were much more knowledgeable about our respective bits than our peers who didn't take those classes, we understood the scientific basis for why those urges existed and what happens if we gave in, and none of us "put out" early. But oh boy, did those bible thumper girls not allowed to take sex ed because it was "immoral" and "ungodly" ever spread 'em.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yeah birth control is terrible.

Hell the only reason this thread was created, and so many 'wonderful' people have posted is because our mothers didn't find us inconvenient.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Jefferton

Its fun.

Are you not entertained?

A mix between entertained and exhausted.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Move on and grow up? How about you keep your antiquated and quaint notions of morality/biblical bs to yourself, and I'll not force lobotomization upon you, oh poster child for eugenics?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Margaret Sanger did a wonderful service for women - all women. Period. She was even put in jail because she refused to shut down her birth control education clinics - back when birth control was considered illegal.

She was ahead of her time. We have easier access to birth control because of her. I guess you think birth control is a terrible thing?

By that logic Hitler was a wonderful man because what he did w automobiles, medical advancements and technology

This is why you can never have an actual debate w true liberals, because they will never admit when they are wrong and will twist their mind around something so hard to justify it even when it's clearly appalling ....

Lol wow "despite that she was pro eugenics and attended KKK functions and is noted to have made disparaging remarks about blacks.....she's my hero"

Unbelievable

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I wonder how many future presidents abortion has killed.

I wonder how many scientists that would one day develop cures to cancer, and other aliments.

Millions of PEOPLE that will never see the sky.

Millions of People that will never take a breath of fresh air.

Millions of people that will never see the wonders of the world.

Eff Abortion is AWESOME!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hell the only reason this thread was created, and so many 'wonderful' people have posted is because our mothers didn't find us inconvenient.

But it's not about that. If a mother truly wants a child, great! Would you want to be raised by a mother that truly didn't?
I think that would be a hellish life.
And the right to have the choice doesn't immediately equate to all babies being aborted.
That's the disconnect in the anti-abortion logic.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that you would say that. It also wouldn’t surprise me that you’d say you refuse to pay for other people’s kids.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

You think birth control is terrible don’t you. You don’t want women to have access to it, apparently.

That's another reason why we can't have a decent discussion....You try and pull crap like that...

No I'm pro choice, that doesn't mean I don't know who danger is and what a horrible racist person she was....

Dif is I can deal w the facts and be intellectually honest about it

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The right should be happy if the left aborts their babies. Eventually, since they are the only ones having kids, then they will have the majority of the voters. Make the left have their babies and no republican will win an election in 20 years or so.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: YouSir

Starting simple with comprehensive reproductive health education (aka SEX ED) as a regular yearly class from middle school onward would go a long way in dropping unwed/unwanted pregnancy numbers, but the conservatives keep bucking the idea like it's Kryptonite. Ask yourself why they want to continue the status quo. The status quo leads to what they bitch relentlessly about anyway.

Ummm...look Nyiah...first...I need to apologize to you...You certainly don't deserve to be the butt end of my wrath over this issue and I apologize if I came across in that fashion...Your absolutely correct...

It just breaks my heart...I'm typing this with tears rolling down my face...I revere life in all it's forms...I sit and marvel at a leaf...or an ant going about it's business...life is both amazing and precious to me...and this disconnect is incomprehensible...I don't understand the justification...

All that being said...you have worth...no doubt your a very good soul and I would be remiss for not stating such...I don't hate or dislike you...How could I...?

Perhaps we can begin to heal these divides...perhaps we can come together...lay all the cards on the table...talk to and not at...

Maybe some day...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hilarious.

Would you like a Mirror?

For what exactly?

Not trying to tell women who’ve been raped, will birth a child who’s life will be short and full of suffering or are in danger of dying if bringing a baby to term?

Finding Yeehawdi fighter Mike Pence to be a complete lunatic?
For “praying away” gay and illness or for somehow believing newer generations actually agree with his deranged sentiments?

I’m pretty looney admittedly, but I don’t legislate based upon it.
I also detest abortion! I just detest the obliteration of human autonomy more!

So maybe get real, guy.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

But it's not about that. If a mother truly wants a child, great! Would you want to be raised by a mother that truly didn't?

None of my business.

Not the parent of it.

And the right to have the choice doesn't immediately equate to all babies being aborted

www.numberofabortions.com...

60 million people.

But why should those numbers matter?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Spouting out they must have mental derangement.

Kinda #ing hilarious you gotta admit.

I'm 100% real.

link   

What sort of deformed bubble must he/they/you be living into think the newer generations are becoming anything but more progressive towards a woman’s right to choose?

How come I and 300 million other Americans don't have the right to choose?

Why does everyone get special treatment but gun owners,would be gun owners?

I’m 100% pro gun so go and cry to someone else about your off topic peeves.

link   

Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that you would say that. It also wouldn’t surprise me that you’d say you refuse to pay for other people’s kids.

Shouldn't my money go to raising my own?

I didn't take the whole country to feed,cloth, for the lack of a better word educate.

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hilarious / Ironic

Take your pick.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

What sort of deformed bubble must he/they/you be living into think the newer generations are becoming anything but more progressive towards a woman’s right to choose?

How come I and 300 million other Americans don't have the right to choose?

Why does everyone get special treatment but gun owners,would be gun owners?

I’m 100% pro gun so go and cry to someone else about your off topic peeves.

Try reading the op.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What if a lady gets pregnant, but doesn’t want the baby? And doesn’t want to go through 9 months of pregnancy?

Why do we live in a society that has such a total disconnect between sex and pregnancy?

If you don't want to get pregnant, there are ways to avoid that you know...

Because a large part of the problem is parental unwillingness to teach our horny kids about their hormones and changing crotches when they hit puberty. Instead of being told why things are suddenly working different and why we're having sudden new urges at puberty, we're told not to screw or else. That's not helpful.

My parents may have been totally squeamish about talking genitalia health growing up, but my brothers and I were among the first to be signed up for our sex ed classes in school as early as we could. For my older brother, it was in 6th grade. For me and my younger brother, when each of us reached 5th. And it worked, we were much more knowledgeable about our respective bits than our peers who didn't take those classes, we understood the scientific basis for why those urges existed and what happens if we gave in, and none of us "put out" early. But oh boy, did those bible thumper girls not allowed to take sex ed because it was "immoral" and "ungodly" ever spread 'em.

Agree 100%!!!

Removing access to abortions would be insanity. If you really care about the number of abortions (as I do too) you would want to fix the root of the problem instead of taking away the only solution for some people.

Education and having something in your life to live for other than cheap sex.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

She didn’t make disparaging comments about blacks. More lies from the right.

She attended ANY function she could, to spread the word about birth control as an option for women. It wasn’t about the function. It was about spreading the word about birth control.

Anybody who was anybody subscribed to eugenics at that time. You would have to hate everyone from that era. Everyone. H.G. Wells, Helen Keller, Teddy Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, Alexander Graham Bell (now you can’t use a phone because he subscribed to eugenics - ha ha), and many, many others. You have any relatives from that time? They probably subscribed to it too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join