It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: JBurns

Margaret Sanger seemed to have thought so.

No, she didn’t.

Is that why she attended KKK rallies and made numerous statements negative about blacks? It's all fact you can look it up

No she didn’t. That’s a bunch of lies started by the right.

She did speak at a women’s KKK luncheon - because she was asked to address birth control issues. As a huge advocate of birth control for ANYONE who wanted it, she was eager to spread the word.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
So Pence is going to crack open the coffers & make sure all the forced-to-be-born medically f#d ones are properly fed, clothed, housed & cared for, as well as the plain ol' unwanted ones even the Republicans on here won't step up & adopt?

RIGHT?

Didn't think so. I'd give props to the rightwingers IF they made a mass effort to adopt every single System Kid waiting to be adopted, but that hinges on if they'd actually do it instead of preaching hollow ethics to everybody else. If their lives mean soooo much to them, they'd go above & beyond to give them proper lives & care. Remind me how many kids are waiting to be adopted in the US today, m'kay?
sumthin, man

something is bothering you besides this issue...the systems and logistics of how to handle a problem get into the grey area pretty quick for the humans.... allow for the grey area

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I am pro-choice myself. Never saw it as anything other then killing a baby. I don't like when people who present it as anything more or less. I am not bothered by it morally. To me the consciousness is so limited that the baby is equivalent to many creatures we kill daily for reasons.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

My apologies Lys, I didn't realize what you were saying there

The fact as many as 35% of black babies are aborted is absolutely genocide. It is so far beyond genocide it would take a dozen courts like Nuremburg to prosecute this crime against humanity

Every single human life is a gift. To snuff out that very innocent and precious life simply because an individual couldn't be bothered to use birth control/abstain from sexual relations is unacceptable as well. It is the ultimate expression of selfishness, psychopathy, excess, greed, total lack of self control and complete breakdown of morals

Every single infant has the God-given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as well as each individual right enumerated in the Constitution/BOR

35% is a number I cannot even wrap my head around. It is pure evil
edit on 2/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Wow shift the blame eh?

You aint looking for actual solutions.

Are you denying that anyone has ever complained about welfare queens and not wanting to pay for all the babies that come from them?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Dude, she was #ing Eugenicist.

Into population control

but yeah you go on and preach about how she is a champion of humanity.

L O L

link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: Nyiah
So Pence is going to crack open the coffers & make sure all the forced-to-be-born medically f#d ones are properly fed, clothed, housed & cared for, as well as the plain ol' unwanted ones even the Republicans on here won't step up & adopt?

RIGHT?

Didn't think so. I'd give props to the rightwingers IF they made a mass effort to adopt every single System Kid waiting to be adopted, but that hinges on if they'd actually do it instead of preaching hollow ethics to everybody else. If their lives mean soooo much to them, they'd go above & beyond to give them proper lives & care. Remind me how many kids are waiting to be adopted in the US today, m'kay?
sumthin, man

something is bothering you besides this issue...the systems and logistics of how to handle a problem get into the grey area pretty quick for the humans.... allow for the grey area

And the grey area would be what, exactly?

link   

I could gaf less who did what.

# feelings.

Just pointing out your weak AF tactic.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Margaret Sanger seemed to have thought so.

No, she didn’t.

Is that why she attended KKK rallies and made numerous statements negative about blacks? It's all fact you can look it up

She did, but to be totally honest, it's not fair to look at things like this from the past through the lens of today.

She had to sell sex ed and family planning to a whole country and it was an uphill battle. Her negative comments about blacks were usually pulled from her comments to legislators from the time. To be racist against blacks was just the way everyone was and it would be hard to be accepted by the white leadership without putting an anti-black spin on it.

She also had a lot of outreach programmes to directly help the black communities of the time.

Also, at the time, eugenics was kind of the trendy new thing.

From today's perspective it obviously all sounds barbaric, but it was a different world.

As for the OP, I personally disagree with abortion, but do not think it fair to take away or make illegal the possibility of abortion.

If we want to tackle abortion rates, we should be targeting poverty, pop culture that glorifies sex and the over sexualisation of everything in general. Kids need to learn that there are consequences for bumping uglies. They also need to learn the horrors of abortion in the same way they are taught the horrors of STD's.

I doubt so many young women would be getting pregnant and having abortions if they hadn't been taught it was an "easy fix" and had been shown the realities of just how horrible an abortion is and the long term affect it can (most likely will) have on your mental health.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don't need to point out how blatantly false this is.

Let's point it out for snips and giggles.

It's easier to get an abortion than it is to buy a firearm.

They should create background checks, mandatory waiting periods, and filling out a form like 4473 for every abortion, and only if they've led a perfect existence. Then they get the nod.

edit on 28-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Dude, she was #ing Eugenicist.

Into population control

but yeah you go on and preach about how she is a champion of humanity.

L O L

She was simply following what all the other intellectuals were saying at the time. Her main goal in life was always to give women access to birth control, rather than telling them their only options were to spit out babies by the dozen or kick their husbands out of the house.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i’ll make a consession. When you get a uterus, you can do whatever you want with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hey I’m just stating the facts. You don’t like facts, that’s your issue.

link   

So following orders makes it ok? I'm sure you'd disagree in another spectrum.

They are all eugenicist, I don't celebrate any of them.

You however, you jumped at the chance.

link   

Since when does money outweigh human life?

I don't want to hear it. You can't argue against firearms without recognizing that things like abortion or even free speech can be targeted.

How about we also "regulate" your 4th amendment right? You can still be protected from unwarranted intrusion, but denying an officer's request to search cam be taken as probable cause of your guilt. We ALL KNOW criminals and killers abuse the 4th amendment to hide evidence of their crimes, right? Lets ban this already!

Or what about the 5th? Are you only protected from self-incrimination *sometimes* ? We ALL KNOW criminals and killers use (abuse?) their right to remain silent in order to get away with a crime (vs. protecting themselves from malicious prosecution). Shouldn't we ban this too?

Furthermore, please explain your rationale behind gun control. I thought it was about saving lives? Because "even one life" ... right? That's what your party says.... And if you don't agree with that statement, maybe you should make an actual effort to correct others who espouse it.
edit on 2/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

Hows it a fact, felt like an appeal to emotion.

Next.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So it's a bunch of lies but she did speak at one ...Lol you do realize how ridiculous that sounds

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Others tend to disagree, but you are the authority on all though right?

www.blackgenocide.org...

Bunch of lies.

Sanger was a nurse sent to help women in poor communities. She saw many women who came to her asking for help to end their pregnancies, because they weren’t going to be able to feed them. Sanger was actually personally against abortion, so she started a clinic designed to educate women on how to avoid pregnancy in the first place. Want to know where that first clinic was? In a poor Jewish/Italian neighborhood. Jewish/Italian, as in, not black.

Sanger was an advocate for women of all races/nationalities. She wanted poor women to have control over their own bodies and not spew out babies by the dozens when they really didn’t want to. Again, she was personally against abortion, but she was all about birth control.

Before or after the welfare state?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So much ignorance in one OP.

No wonder people on this site are so misinformed. They read crap like what you just fabricated.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Shhh, let her keep diggin the hole, its humorous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join