It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
thought some might find this interesting...

womens-health-naturally.com...

now I'm wondering, if women were to add a monthly routine of eating lots of cinnamon and drinking lots of pineapple juice along with their chosen birth control method or doing it as soon as they notice their period is late.

but gee, just look at all the common items they would have to regulate to prevent women from trying to abort... and I bet it's not even the full list.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: dawnstar

Abortionists are paving a road to hell for themselves. You will pay for rejecting God's gift!

Me? I'm a staunch believer myself. But I have some trouble wrapping my head around your outcry when all this is just a stage in Gods plan, having our souls back in the 4th dimension after death and all that.
"Kill em all and let God sort em out". What happened to the crusaders approach on matters of life & death? Zealots and their contradictions... fascinating stuff!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
or the idea that god told them to take their disobedient children to the gates of the city and stone them.... ya, if we followed that one, no kid now days would grow into adulthood! of course, my guess is that most parents back then let the disobedience slide and all this was was an easy and legal way to get rid of the kids you didn't want...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I thought the Bible says the soul goes in a child when it draws first breath.
Does the Bible even mention abortion?.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I think it does in part, God breathed the breath of life into Adam, and he became a living soul... or something like that if my memory serves me right. but then john the baptist "leaped" in his mother's womb when mary was visiting her telling of her pregnancy. it's varied over time, and eventually settled at around the time of the quickening, when the women could feel the baby's movements.. I don't believe it has ever been at the time of conception, till recently by some, though.. and if this was accepted legally, there's a possibility that their next step would be to go after many of the types of birth control that are on the market, but well, the second line of defense working in most is to make the uterus inhospitable for a fertilized egg.

as far as weather it mentions abortion or not, well... there's the part where if a man believes that the child his wife is carrying isn't his, she should be given a potion, which some say describes the result like it was an abortion. well, if this is true, then I would say that god doesn't seem to mind it if a man decides that the child his wife is carrying shouldn't be born... since all he needs to do is make the accusation.

edit on 8-4-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Their are many women involved in planning these geopolitical wars, so don't feel you can easily point the blame solely at men. Shows how sexist you are.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

At the point of conception where egg meets sperm a child is imbued with an eternal spirit.

Abortion. Is it a woman’s choice? Or is it murder?

”180” has been called a half-hour of “video adrenaline,” an “emotional rollercoaster,” and “mind-blowing.” This riveting, award-winning documentary carries a unique message in which you will see eight people change their minds on abortion in a matter of seconds…because they were asked one question.

edit on 8-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Can you prove the spirit?.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Just as easily as you type an create you've already answered your own question.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Just as easily as you type an create you've already answered your own question.

So no?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Your existence and unique contributions on earth are proof of God's work and your spiritual being.
edit on 8-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

and then, probably more than a quarter of them die before they even get situated in the uterus...

tell me, is this spirit created at the time of conception, or did it exist beforehand? because I have to say, the first months of pregnancy would be really rather boring to a spirit that probably would know that there are far more interesting places to be, things to do than sit and watch cells divide, neurons to form, heart to start pumping, ect.
and what of those, and they are many, that immediately, or dang close to it, get washed out and never even embed in the uterus... do they lose their chance on life on this earth, do they die with the conceived egg, or maybe just possibly it's more of a if at first you don't succeed, try again bit?

if the creator is as kind and loving as is claimed, then I have to say, the last option would be the answer...

no, sorry, i don't believe that the spirit would enter the fetus that early in a pregnancy, there's better things to occupy their time. and no, I am sorry, but I don't believe that there is only one vessel that they are capable of inhabiting, but they have a choice of vessels to being with. and, since it's the growth and development of the spirit that is the objective and the vessel is just a vessel... there is nothing lost if that little conceived egg gets washed out by mommy nature, or aborted by an unwilling participant in the game.
they will just find another, hopefully better vessel to dwell in, with better parents who are more stable and capable of caring for them.

you can't prove you are right and I can't prove I am...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

At the point of conception where egg meets sperm a child is imbued with an eternal spirit.

A brand new, premade, fully developed, happy shiny soul is created from a filthy, sticky, sweaty, lusty sex act, every single time sperm meets egg? Wow! Too bad so many disposable souls wind up getting flushed down the toilet with their perspective bodies! And all those embryos, frozen in time, that will never sit in a woman's uterus!

Another thing, even if a soul is attached to the body at some point during gestation or at birth, who's to say that isn't an old rencarnated soul? And, if the soul's perspective body gets aborted, who's to say it wasn't that soul's karma or choice of experience?

This is why your spankin new soul at conception argument isn't compelling.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Your existence and unique contributions on earth are proof of God's work and your spiritual being.

So... no?

And you still haven’t answered the question of bodily autonomy.
edit on 4/8/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And so it begins, state by state.Way to go Ohio!!

Ohio Bill Bans All Abortions, Declares Unborn Babies as People Under LawOhio Bill Bans All Abortions, Declares Unborn Babies as People Under Law

“We make it very clear in the state of Ohio we consider the unborn child a person just like you, me or any other person that has a right to life,”

edit on 12-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

you need to slow down a tad don't ya?? It seems to me that the article is saying that there's a bill going though the legislature, ain't nothing been banned just yet..
even if it does happen to be passed, it has to make it's approval by the supreme court most likely... which hasn't happened yet.

and, there's been personhood bills in the past, so, no this isn't the beginning of anything...

if you have a "person" with the same constitutional rights as all other people, dwelling within a "person" who has these same rights, there's gonna be times when those rights conflict with each other in major ways, possibly producing negative results for one of the two parties.
every person has the right to decide their own healthcare, or choose not to seek health care. matter of fact, healthcare is one area that is so protected, you have no right to know the health issues of anyone else, or the treatments they opt for to address those issues.. so, if you have a doctor who is prescribing vitamins, or other medications to assist the fetus along, but the mother chooses not to take it for some reason, maybe she just doesn't appreciate the upset stomach that comes along with the medicine... well, you have a conflict!!
if you have a women who is working in the printing industry, around chemicals that have been proven to not be good for fetal development but she needs the job to pay for the rent... you have a conflict!!!
if you have a mother of a young toddler who insists to pick that toddler up to protect them from danger even against doctor's wishes... you have a conflict!!!
and these aren't even the major conflicts... heck women have been locked up for refusing a c-section till the nuts could get a court order and forcing her to have the c-section,,, and in at least one case, the women has died because she was too weak to endure the c-section, just as her doctor predicted.

so, short of locking women up and forcing meds down their throat, forcing them to take vacations from work that they can't afford, forcing the right diet down their throats... just how in the heck are you gonna protect the "constitutional rights of the fetus"? seems to me that sooner or later we would have to decide just who's rights should be laid aside and who's should be protected..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

As far as I know - - all "Personhood" attempts have been shut down.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I'm thinking the same thing...
don't think any of them made it that far.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

it has to make it's approval by the supreme court

Not really, there is such a thing as states rights to surpass the federal. Same things as getting marijuanan legalized by states even though it's not at the federal level. Good try, you must not live in the USA where it's great again.
edit on 12-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Until they are successful, which they will be.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join