It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is the mentality in Planned parenthood to lead children down the route of abortion. How sick.

Planned Parenthood deletes tweet calling for Disney princess 'who's had an abortion'

So glad #PlannedParenthood deleted their disgusting tweet, I don’t really think having a Disney princess getting an abortion is appropriate for young girls... what about the 3 million “princesses” they’ve killed over the past few years?

edit on 31-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Why would you even joke about that!??

Do you really believe in a god that allows hormonal men and fertile women to mindlessly procreate, only to turn over the unborn residual innocent souls that their sinful sex created, to his enemy by default? I thought Christians believed innocent unborn souls go back to Heaven?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Doesn't answer my question still does it.
Trolling you are as I thought.
Adoption is not an answer to my question.
Don't bother replying btw everyone can see you have again dodged my question.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I suggested offering them adoption. You missed that?

I dont think ANYONE missed that .... Did you miss that there are many, many

children that dont get adopted residing unhappily in homes/council services.

Plenty of willing couples that would help with medical

Really?....

And even there are those that are looking for surrogates to birth their children using the husbands sperm.

How does that work then???? The fetus to be terminated

has already been fertilised ......

Either way there are answers/support for a pregnant woman to carry full term.

Name one

There might be some societal strategies to support avoiding abortion too.

MIGHT????

You dont give the woman enough credit to think that she has not taken the

decision lightly and without a lot of thought.

edit on 1-4-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You outright dismiss successful adoption and pregnancy support services offered by systems and community support services. That's ignoring reality.
edit on 1-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

and, in both cases, the women is still carrying the pregnancy for nine months....
so, for those women who's problem IS the pregnancy and the complications that are arising from it....
you are offering very little..

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What is sick is your hand maids tale fantasy in which women are slaves again.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

What is sick is how you are twisting what I said. Do you really embrace terminating pregnancies!? Admit it , you do. You'd rather do that than embrace answers like adoption. How sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: testingtesting

What is sick is how you are twisting what I said. Do you really embrace terminating pregnancies!? Admit it , you do. You'd rather do that than embrace answers like adoption. How sad.

I would NEVER, EVER have a "potluck" kid!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

both are among the options presented to women when they learn they are pregnant...
what they choose to do is their own business, based on the unique circumstances that are present in their own situation. ain't no one saying that abortion should be the only option that they have available to them, we aren't "embracing" abortions, but you seem to be wanting to caste all abortions as having a the same circumstances surrounding them, casting them all in the darkest light you possibly can. you refuse to acknowledge the uniqueness, you refuse to acknowledge the dangers that can present themselves in pregnancies, and you refuse to acknowledge the destruction that a pregnancy can cause to a family's finances, to the very stability of the family itself. you just go on and on about how women are murderers, selfish, irresponsible, ect.
well, for me it would be irresponsible and selfish to carry a pregnancy to full term, risk my life and health, if I knew there was a good chance that I would not be able to meet the responsibilities to the living children under my charge! and, not all of us have family members that are willing and able to travel across country to care for them while we take a nice long break from our duties to lie in a hospital bed hoping to manage to last till the baby is mature to survive outside of the womb.
It is you who is being selfish!! so intent on trying to force your opinion onto others that you are willing to tell perfect strangers who you don't really know squat about how "evil" they are when for all you know, the choices they made may have been a balancing act between taking responsibility for who is alive now and a life that may become at a future date.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Then why not use birth control methods and be proactive!?? You speak in circles.
edit on 1-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

their own business

Heck of a concept for starters, innit?

One day you will realize why both genders tend "not to use birth control" in certain instances. At least try harder to wear out that crappy condome next time?
Well, anyhow. I really hope your mum is well aware and fine with you writing here. Not that you start to explore your Anima in some sort of epiphany without her signing off on that...

edit on 1-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No you skirt the questions posed to you and do not come up with any answers to help reduce abortion.
But abortion will never be illegal so bleat all you want.
You hate women having a choice hence enslaving women but you want that women under man's rule.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

no, you are speaking in circles!!! we've been down that road a few times with you, it ends with me pointing out that not having sex is the only 100% effective birth control method and asking you if you are willing to forego sex with your significant other if one of yas decide that not having a child is a wise idea at the present time or till menopause sets in if it's felt that there are enough children.

besides, your statement doesn't cover those women who were overjoyed when they learned that they were pregnant but then became heartbroken when they learned that there were medical complications that could turn the world upside down for their families or possibly even kill them! neither you or your buddies standing outside clinics can pinpoint any of these women out in a crowd, so they yell murderer at all of them as they enter the clinic... just as you do on this forum...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

neither you or your buddies standing outside clinics can pinpoint any of these women out in a crowd, so they yell murderer at all of them as they enter the clinic... just as you do on this forum...

Hey, if the shoe fits. Are you going to rewrite truth? Manson's cohorts aborted Sharon Tate's baby. Perhaps they were not muderers in your mind. Tate was just inconveniently in front of their knife.
edit on 3-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What I post on a forum dedicated for this type of discussion is entirely different than my face-to-face interactions. I've never yelled "murderer" at anybody, despite the fact that you are indeed committing the act of homicide. However, it is not murder because it is not unlawful, in fact it has been ruled a privacy right...I get that.

I would never advocate legally denying someone any right (as SCOTUS ruled). Nor will I personally seek or vote to ban abortion.

That doesn't mean I like it. Or approve of it. Or want to hear some loudmouth abortionist bragging about being a baby killer (YouTube)

But once again, what I approve of/want to hear and what others have the right to do/say are two very different things.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hey, if the shoe fits. Are you going to rewrite truth? Manson's cohorts aborted Sharon Tate's baby. Perhaps they were not muderers in your mind. Tate was just inconveniently in front of their knife.

You are a very sick person if you equate what happened to an eight month pregnant

Sharon Tate to abortion. It is well documented and cited on this thread that the

majority of terminations take place between 12/15 weeks of gestation

On August 9, 1969, while at home with friends, Tate was murdered by the followers of Charles Manson's gang in Los Angeles.

Tate was eight months pregnant with Polanski's baby at the time, and yet her attackers paid little heed, stabbing her 16 times and murdering the four friends who were with her - Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Steven Parent and Voyteck Frykowski.

you are so sick!

edit on 3-4-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Isn't hyperbole the name of the game? For instance, calling NRA supporters "murderers" simply because some psycho a-hole decided to use a firearm in the commission of their evil act.

Just like calling those who get abortions "murderers" as a blanket statement. Obviously there are plenty of legitimate reasons you mentioned for doing so, and some less legitimate (but nonetheless legal) reasons as well. But eliminating hyperbole and demonization of strawmen from politics is a monumental scale task.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

People that support abortion are so sick!

edit on 4-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

People that support abortion are so sick!

You have the right to your opinion.

Irresponsible breeding, raping natural resource from overpopulations, continuing with a unwanted pregnancy for no logical reason, and selfishly procreating oneself (because there is not one unselfish reason to do so) - - is sick.

Let me know when EVERY LIVING CHILD in this world is FED, LOVED, HOUSED, EDUCATED, ETC - - - otherwise not interested in your self-righteousness.

I have the right to my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join