It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Ah, I see, so you're saying I am trolling because I have a different view to you?

You dont have a point of view. you dont even rationalise, just regurgitate

the same old...same old.

It's you guys who keep banging on trying to justify yourselves

No one needs to justify themselves, least of all to you I'm sure we ALL sleep

easily at night with clear conscience's.

I couldn't live easily with myself either if I had ended a human life for convenience). I have already said quite clearly that unless you have to save your own life, then abortion is evil and utterly selfish. Your excuses are not going to change my viewpoint.

Save us all from the sanctimonious, self righteous drivel

Sounds like you can't handle differing opinions.

Sounds like you cant handle REALITY.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: kerrichin

My abortion was to protect the lives of the living.

I had 2 young living daughters that needed me.

There was no convenient or inconvenient.

It was a realistic choice.

One that I would choose again.

Keep your self-righteousness in your own house.

Was someone going to die then? If not, it was for convenience.

You really need a new line. That one isn't working.

Clearly, it is.

wow you really are deluded she clearly knows she did the right thing and trying to convince your self otherwise just shows you have t be right and cant take the fact someone disagrees with you

Don't ya love a know-it-all, who's never had an experience, telling someone who has, what they think and feel.

he clearly knows more than both of us you experienced it yet he knows better (rolls eyes)

Well, if we look at the example of a serial killer, I'd say they would know a lot more than me about murdering someone, but rather a lot less about the value of life, I would posit.

Oh look everyone, it's a troll who is trolling us all. He sends out ridiculous statements designed to get us all to react. Shall we try not to play his game?

Who actually started the trolling on this thread ? Look at the title of the thread and we can quickly see which are the trolls who climbed out from underneath their rocks to spit on the unborn once more.

I think it's self-help. Imagine having to live with ending a life.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Clearly, it is.

wow you really are deluded she clearly knows she did the right thing and trying to convince your self otherwise just shows you have t be right and cant take the fact someone disagrees with you

Don't ya love a know-it-all, who's never had an experience, telling someone who has, what they think and feel.

he clearly knows more than both of us you experienced it yet he knows better (rolls eyes)

Well, if we look at the example of a serial killer, I'd say they would know a lot more than me about murdering someone, but rather a lot less about the value of life, I would posit.

Oh look everyone, it's a troll who is trolling us all. He sends out ridiculous statements designed to get us all to react. Shall we try not to play his game?

Who actually started the trolling on this thread ? Look at the title of the thread and we can quickly see which are the trolls who climbed out from underneath their rocks to spit on the unborn once more.

Who's making it personal -- pointing fingers -- calling other posters murderers?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Clearly, it is.

I think it's self-help. Imagine having to live with ending a life.

but they arent ending a life just getting rid f potential life big difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

But they arent ending a life just getting rid f potential life big difference.

Lol!! ......big difference

But it doesn't garner the same emotive heart rending appeal for their argument

as the word *baby* in the same way as all the enhanced illustrations of babies

smiling or sucking their thumbs the womb, which are always well past the legal

limit of the stage of development of an embryo/fetus.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

But they arent ending a life just getting rid f potential life big difference.

Lol!! ......big difference

But it doesn't garner the same emotive heart rending appeal for their argument

as the word *baby* in the same way as all the enhanced illustrations of babies

smiling or sucking their thumbs the womb, which are always well past the legal

limit of the stage of development of an embryo/fetus.

sorry i forgot lol

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: kerrichin

She would not have told him If she had tbh I can not imagine living with a person who thinks they own you.
I bet there are many women who actually had one in secret because the husband would have forced her to carry a child they do not want.
Poor women.

your probably right, i honestly feel for a woman who is with a guy who thinks he owns your body like he owns a car

My wife supports life and abortion would never be her choice. You don't know me or my wife yet you make assumption like my having ownership. Nothing could be further from there truth. I married her for her common sense and her love of life. We've had a solid, cooperative marriage for 33 years already with equal voice and influence. Maybe you don't have that.
edit on 30-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

A man has a say over termination. That developing life is half of what he contributed.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

reproductive coercion, inconvenient life.

You sure have a lot of ways to evade your responsibilities in life. Pravda and George Orwell would be proud of your terminology.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

How are you going to force women to carry a fetus they do not want?.
At the end of the day the final decision is the womans no matter how much the father wants her to carry it it is up to her.
But please tell us what you think should happen if the woman refuses in your handmaid's tale fantasy?.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

not really, by the time nine months have passed what is the man's contribution? 5, 10 minutes of joyful sex?? what's the women's contribution, nine months... beginning with the puking in the early months, followed by the weight gain with it's vericose veins and other complications resulting in that... , and ending with the most painful day or more of contractions!! and all along the little tyke is depleting her calcium and iron reserves....
no, men do not contribute to half the contribution!!! heck, if the women is lucky, the man might stay around long enough to contribute some of the food she needs so that the little tyke can develop normally!

which leads to this:

You sure have a lot of ways to evade your responsibilities in life

for centuries upon centuries is has been a "responsibility" for women to bring more life into the world. after all God said be fruitful and multiply didn't he? force her into marriage at a young age, for her into sex... that's what she is for, to have children...
and it's such a natural event, isn't it? why, the grandest part of the whole scheme is that some man decided to plant his seed, such a great contribution!!
well, now it seems like we have quite a few people who seem to think that there is nothing to that childbirth bit... no risks, no overly burdensome problems.... a responsibility....
you fail to see what it really is, what it has always been.... A SACRIFICE!!!

your little sperm contribution is just a small speck compared to what a women contributes.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So you're minimizing the man's genetic contribution!?He should be around to help out with things. It was that way in my family, and I'm sad it wasn't in yours. I was in a loving, supportive family and so was my wife. Both families have helped us out in times after the baby, like when we traveled to the UK. Maybe that family involvement isn't as common anymore and that is a sign of the times I'm afraid. Family is not embraced enough.
edit on 30-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

at best, the father can only be around 16 hours, since well, he has to earn a living...
part if that 16 hours will be spent sleeping... that's probably another six... so at best he's gonna be around to help around 10 hours and that's not accounting for travel time to and from work, doesn't consider all those jobs out there where traveling for meetings and such is expected, or the need for overtimes, or the fact that most men do like to get out of the house once in awhile to do their own thing.
add a couple of preschool kids into the equation, ya know young enough where they have to have constant supervision along with a mother with complications, surely you can see just how easily things could spiral out of control???
and while I agree with you when it comes to the extended family, I have to say for many, that has been obliterated. economic conditions requires people be a little more nomadic, traveling to where the work is, leaving family behind or going in the opposite direction in search of their own opportunities. so instead of the kids having grandmothers and aunts to look after them, it's overpriced childcare centers that may be not affordable to some.

but speaking just of the biology related to pregnancy... there is no way you can equate the donation of the sperm to the nine months the women is pregnant as being anywhere near equal. did that donation of sperm rot your teeth like having three consecutive pregnancies consuming the calcium in my body did mine? did it leave you anemic like pregnancies leave many women? how many times after the donation did you wake up in the morning just to throw your guts out? how many doctors visits, hospitalizations were necessary to treat the after affects of it. did you end up having to give up or lose your job? did you lose your eyesight like the lady in poland, or end up with lifelong organ damage? no, half of your dna does not a baby make, it just produces a tiny little fertilized egg, that if the women's body washes out of it's system will be nothing, not even a speck in your memory because neither you or it's mother will ever know it existed beforehand! weather if becomes a healthy baby, a sick baby or no baby at all is highly dependent on what the mother does and fate, regardless of the abortion issue. if she decides she doesn't want to eat for nine months you might end up with a dead baby, or surprisingly, you might end up with a very fat baby. if she decides to drink herself into oblivion, you will probably end up with a very sick baby. if you decide to irritate the heck out of her, fight with her constantly, you will probably end up with a very nervous and uptight baby. decide to push her down the stair so you can grab the money she just brought home from her job so you can go get drunk, well, you might not end up with a baby at all. decide to just not deal with it, well, thank you... you've just placed the burden on the taxpayers!!!
so much talk about abortion being a sign of women being irresponsible, so little talk about just how irresponsible men can be!!! who the heck drops their sperm within a drug addict or a women so drunk that she's passed out and thinks it was such a great idea? every one night stand has two irresponsible people involved, not one. Like so many on this board have stated.... there is no birth control that is 100% effective, shouldn't the men be learning a little bit about the women, at least enough to know weather she wants a baby or not before they go laying the sperm all over the place?
seems to me that every unwanted pregnancy involves two irresponsible people! the only sure way to avoid the unwanted is to not have the sex.... and no one is willing to accept that one! are you??

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So many excuses while you abort/sacrifice your babies to the altar of the fallen Demon Baal.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Do you ever answer any question put to you or are they too hard?.
All about slagging off women you are no answers to help reduce abortion.
Disgusting tbh.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Disgusting that you can't read and understand my answers. I've answered all questions and posed a few myself. Are you here to add to the discussion or just trolling!? Maybe you just can't string together a cogent thought to add to the discussion?
edit on 31-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

How are you going to force women to carry a fetus they do not want?.
I have asked you around 12 times now and have just skirted around the question or answered a completely different one.
Now you either answer what I have asked in your next reply or it is you who is trolling.
Oh and rich that accusing me of not adding to the discussion...I have asked you of ways you can reduce abortion because that is what everyone wants but no you do not come up with answers just vilifying women who have had abortions when it is up to them to deal with it not you.
edit on 31-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I suggested offering them adoption. You missed that? Plenty of willing couples that would help with medical and even there are those that are looking for surrogates to birth their children using the husbands sperm. Either way there are answers/support for a pregnant woman to carry full term.

There might be some societal strategies to support avoiding abortion too.

The Right Way to Reduce Abortion

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I suggested offering them adoption.

Or, we could keep giving them to the failed angel Baal, who also really wants them!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I suggested offering them adoption.

Or, we could keep giving them to the failed angel Baal, who also really wants them!

Why would you even joke about that!?? Occultic and satanic sacrifice is a real thing and has been for centuries. Certainly nothing to joke about. The're people dying that are ensnared in human trafficking that are sacrificed in these evil ceremonies.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join