It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

okay, you brought god into this....
by God, and your reference to hell, I assume you are promoting the Judeo-Christian belief systems.
these belief systems originating very patriarchal societies, women didn't have much say in much of anything. I highly doubt if they had much say as far as being able to say no to their husband's sex drive, and they may had very little say as to whom they married. even today, if you listen real close to what the preachers say and read the stories in the bible, even in the new testament.... well, I am sorry but according to your bible God wants a wife to obey her husband in ALL THINGS.. that would include sex, of which God says to go forth and multiply and inhabit the earth!!!
so when the good ole bible believing christians tell women now that if they don't want a child then they shouldn't be having sex.... are they encouraging sin??? shouldn't this discussion be directed more toward the men, I mean, probably at least half the time, the man doesn't want a baby either, and even if he does and she doesn't the new testament tells him to sacrifice himself for her and to love her... surely that would require him to reduce or eliminate his requests for sex, right? and, well, the command to go forth and multiply, that seems to have been fulfilled by us hasn't it? the judeo-christians and their god have taken over the whole danged world and now his followers fight among themselves over which sect should be in control of it! And, they seem to have no problem KILLING CHILDREN with their bombs, chemical weapons, and nukes for it!!
if a person gets any disease known to man, most see no problem with utilizing science and medicine to treat the illness or injury. we don't sit there and just say, well, it must be god's will!!! well, abortion is part of that medical toolkit. so, why does those good christian based hospitals prefer to wait around till the tubal pregnancy is about to rupture before doing much of anything about it? why do they try to send a miscarrying women home for the third time with a fever just to watch her collapse on the floor on her way back out the door? why excommunicate the mother, the doctors, the nurses, when they intervene on the behalf of a nine year old victim of incest who's found pregnant with twins? and no, they didn't excommunicate the sob that laid his seed in that child either. why do they sit on their tails and risk the women's right when they know danged well that there is no way the baby will survive anyways without divine intervention!!
all the women in biblical times had to do to get one from the priest was have a husband who thought she had been unfaithful to him!! of course, then well, I got a feeling it probably resulted in her death also...

the ohio law as it is written at the moment, has no exceptions in it, it just bans all abortions, even when the pregnancy is presenting a clear and present danger to the mother. even a dying, soon to be dead fetus has more rights to life than the mother who is carrying them... in south carolina part of their abortion law is at the present, unenforceable.. the first and second trimester a women can get an abortion without the consent of the husband... but in the third trimester, she needs two doctors, and a psychiatrist if it's based on mental illness, to attest that there is a danger to her health or life... and then she needs her husband's consent also. if her life and health at risk, but if he wants to be a prick about it, wants to get rid of her anyways because he's got a hot younger model on the sideline, well... he can just nod his head and away she goes to netherland!! this is what your god thinks of women!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kerrichin

originally posted by: eletheia

I only got to experience it after I was born - I have my mother and father to thank for not being so selfish as to end my life before I had the chance to experience it.

Weren't you the lucky one?...because a woman has between 400/500 eggs

during her fertile years.

Even without abortion you could just as easily been an unfertilised egg that

went down the pan naturally.

Nature can be very wasteful!

That was a time before people started ending human life in the hundreds of millions because it might be inconvenient to them.
I guess actually not having your life snuffed out these days is the luck of the draw. If you are conceived by evil parents then you're likely sh** out of luck.

abortion has never not happens, before it was made legal there were back street abortions, even in anceint times women took herbs to cause an abortion and even the female body naturally aborts, it cant be stopped legal or not women will find ways when they are desperate

There will always be those that kill, regardless of law.
So making abortion illegal would not stop all abortionists ending human life, sure. It would just reduce the numbers drastically.

and more women would die from it but they arent the lives that matter to you are they

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: UKTruth

So would you call his sister a murderer to her face or not?.

obviously he wouldnt, he can call her names on an anonymous forum bet hes not so vocal in person

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

That was a time before people started ending human life in the hundreds of millions because it might be inconvenient to them.
I guess actually not having your life snuffed out these days is the luck of the draw. If you are conceived by evil parents then you're likely sh** out of luck.

If you believe that you are kidding yourself

There never was a time when a woman wouldn't risk her life for an unwanted

pregnancy.

Abortion is a common experience in the United States, much more so than most of us realize. There are just over 1 million abortions annually, as of 2011. Put another way: 1.7 percent of women between the ages of 15 and 44 have an abortion each year.
best statistics say that one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20 — and one in four by age 30. By age 45, one in three American women will have terminated a pregnancy. Twenty-one percent of pregnancies in the United States end in abortion, according to the Guttmacher Institute.

www.vox.com...

With those statics you must be constantly rubbing shoulders with evil people.

Ewwwww.

Bet you can't differentiate between who is good and who is evil? Look around

all your female relatives of roughly 45 yrs of age every third one will have the

evil gene.

edit on 24-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I only got to experience it after I was born - I have my mother and father to thank for not being so selfish as to end my life before I had the chance to experience it.

abortion has never not happens, before it was made legal there were back street abortions, even in anceint times women took herbs to cause an abortion and even the female body naturally aborts, it cant be stopped legal or not women will find ways when they are desperate

So making abortion illegal would not stop all abortionists ending human life, sure. It would just reduce the numbers drastically.

and more women would die from it but they arent the lives that matter to you are they

All life matters.
I just disagree with one life ending another unless there is an immediate threat of death unless action is taken.
I think that's a fairly reasonable position to take.

Ending a life for convenience or because it might be difficult is pure evil. The excuses given by those that do it serve the purpose of helping them live with themselves, I guess, but they are not convincing.
edit on 24/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

All life matters.
I just disagree with one life ending another unless there is an immediate threat of death unless action is taken.

Ending a life for convenience or because it might be difficult is pure evil. The excuses given by those that do it serve the purpose of helping them live with themselves, I guess, but they are not convincing.

Incorrect. They are not convincing to you. Sadly for you we live in the real world, which does not contain simple black/white issues. This is a deeply grey issue. And one which you are utterly unqualified to comment on, because you're not a woman.
You are, however, beneath contempt.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

All life matters.

Incorrect. They are not convincing to you. Sadly for you we live in the real world, which does not contain simple black/white issues. This is a deeply grey issue. And one which you are utterly unqualified to comment on, because you're not a woman.

Lol. Only women can have a view of abortion... another lame argument and another excuse.
Ironic to be called beyond contempt by a shill for ending human life.
Your moral high ground is actually the pit of hell, you just don't realise it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

All life matters.

Lol. Only women can have a view of abortion... another lame argument and another excuse.

Sorry, but people who babble nonsense about morality are very seldom moral themselves.
If you really are a Brit then you'd know that abortion is highly unlikely to ever be outlawed in the UK as there is 0% political support for a ban. It is a private matter for private people, who deal with problems that you refuse to acknowledge even exist. And no matter what you think that's the truth. I suggest you deal with it. If, as I said, you are indeed a Brit.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

All life matters.

Sorry, but people who babble nonsense about morality are very seldom moral themselves.
If you really are a Brit then you'd know that abortion is highly unlikely to ever be outlawed in the UK as there is 0% political support for a ban. It is a private matter for private people, who deal with problems that you refuse to acknowledge even exist. And no matter what you think that's the truth. I suggest you deal with it. If, as I said, you are indeed a Brit.

Sounds like a rant. Quite a prissy one, too.
I don't need the law to tell me what is right and wrong. Ending a human life because it's inconvenient is wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

All life matters.

I don't need the law to tell me what is right and wrong. Ending a human life because it's inconvenient is wrong.

And yet you do not deny anything.
By the way, my post is correct. There is no movement, political or otherwise, to ban abortion in the UK. It's a private matter for private people. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

define inconvienient!!
a polish women is now blind because polish courts didn't think her losing her eyesight was a big enough inconvenience to grant her an abortion.
another women now has severe lifelong lifelong kidney problems because she was denied an abortion.
here in the states, there's a quite a few women who ended up spending not only more time in the hospital but in the much more expensive critical care units of that hospital and it was known from the start that the fetus would be lost no matter what they did!!

ya, they are just a few cases scattered here and there, but they are women who's rights were laid aside, replaced with the rights of the fetus, the "religious rights" of hospitals to dictate to their medical staff and force that staff to perform medicine in a way that endangered the lives of their patients regardless of what their convictions may have told them! if it was the life of the cancerous cells, it's kill the growth, the earlier the better, very few people would have any gripes about it. save the patient no matter the cost! but when it's a pregnant women it's well we know there's a problem, we know the baby isn't gonna make it, but let's sit on our arse till her condition becomes life threatening and the fetus dies of natural cause before we do anything.. and the idea that they should have to go hunt down the father in such a situation and get his permission is just downright insane!!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

define inconvienient!!
a polish women is now blind because polish courts didn't think her losing her eyesight was a big enough inconvenience to grant her an abortion.
another women now has severe lifelong lifelong kidney problems because she was denied an abortion.
here in the states, there's a quite a few women who ended up spending not only more time in the hospital but in the much more expensive critical care units of that hospital and it was known from the start that the fetus would be lost no matter what they did!!

ya, they are just a few cases scattered here and there, but they are women who's rights were laid aside, replaced with the rights of the fetus, the "religious rights" of hospitals to dictate to their medical staff and force that staff to perform medicine in a way that endangered the lives of their patients regardless of what their convictions may have told them! if it was the life of the cancerous cells, it's kill the growth, the earlier the better, very few people would have any gripes about it. save the patient no matter the cost! but when it's a pregnant women it's well we know there's a problem, we know the baby isn't gonna make it, but let's sit on our arse till her condition becomes life threatening and the fetus dies of natural cause before we do anything.. and the idea that they should have to go hunt down the father in such a situation and get his permission is just downright insane!!

ive already stated examples of women dying but apparently thats not goo enough and still you know fetus.
fact is these people think women are just incubators and not full human beings with needs and lives just there to pop out babies.
they dont care about women being permanently maimed or dying they just have to be right and self righteous.

if they put as much effort into already living beings instead of a potential life then there would be less suffering

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

All life matters.

ending a life because its inconvenient is wrong?!, ending a woman's life or endangering it for your own self righteous know it all beliefs is wrong, keeping a potential life seeing it as more deserving of life is interesting to me as you clearly see a woman as not a full human not deserving of her own life, is this need to keep fetuses around because the fetus has a 50% chance of being male perhaps

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

All life matters.

ending a life because its inconvenient is wrong?!, ending a woman's life or endangering it for your own self righteous know it all beliefs is wrong, keeping a potential life seeing it as more deserving of life is interesting to me as you clearly see a woman as not a full human not deserving of her own life, is this need to keep fetuses around because the fetus has a 50% chance of being male perhaps

You're projecting. The choice is not "agree with abortion or you hate women". That's just what you'd like it to be, to give yourself some protection against the stark realisation that you are for ending human life for convenience. Like I said - heard all the excuses and deflections before.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

All life matters.

You're projecting. The choice is not "agree with abortion or you hate women". That's just what you'd like it to be, to give yourself some protection against the stark realisation that you are for ending human life for convenience. Like I said - heard all the excuses and deflections before.

And we're hearing quite a bit of deflection from you. You keep ignoring my statements about the status of abortion in the UK and the fact that it's not a political issue there in any way.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My abortion was to protect the lives of the living.

I had 2 young living daughters that needed me.

There was no convenient or inconvenient.

It was a realistic choice.

One that I would choose again.

Keep your self-righteousness in your own house.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

yet your putting the life of a potential life in front of an already living woman, a potential life isnt guaranteed to live it isnt even living in her womb until later in the pregnancy long after the cut off for abortions, with out feeding off her body it cant live is cells for the first few weeks of its life its a mouth and anus thats it
edit on 24/3/2018 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/3/2018 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

yet your putting the life of a potential life in front of an already living woman, a potential life isnt guaranteed to live it isnt even living in her womb until later in the pregnancy long after the cut off for abortions, with out feeding off her body it cant live is cells for the first few weeks of its life its a mouth and anus thats it

Nope. Both live. If there is an immediate danger of death to the mother then that is a different story.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
My abortion was to protect the lives of the living.

I had 2 young living daughters that needed me.

There was no convenient or inconvenient.

It was a realistic choice.

One that I would choose again.

Keep your self-righteousness in your own house.

Was someone going to die then? If not, it was for convenience.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

All life matters.

And we're hearing quite a bit of deflection from you. You keep ignoring my statements about the status of abortion in the UK and the fact that it's not a political issue there in any way.

There are plenty of anti-abortion movements here... and last I checked one did not need a political movement in order to know what is right and wrong. It is simply wrong to snuff out a life for no reason other than convenience. No amount of excuses and the absence of the media or politicians talking about it every day is not going to change that.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join