It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Makes no sense . A life begins when an egg and sperm unite to create an embryo. A sperm or an egg on their own are just that.. simply an egg or a sperm.

If a sperm isnt alive how does it swim?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kerrichin

a reply to: Annee

Would you have preferred to never been born Annee ?

If I wasn't born, would I have an opinion?

Dumbest argument ever.

Nice deflection.
Why not answer..? You are alive now and have lived for 72 years, experiencing the good and bad of life.
Would you rather you had been aborted before you were born and experienced none of it?

if she was not born she would not exist so wouldnt even know about it so n i doubt she would care

That was not the question - but your deflection is noted. I am not surprised.

Give me ONE unselfish reason to bring another person into this world.

So you are basically saying all children born are given birth for selfish reasons. 🙄

YES! That is exactly what I am saying.

So do you call your children and grandchildren selfish when and if they have children, or have you talked family into your eugenic approach to life.

I have grandchildren. There was no unselfish reason to have them.

Do you even know what eugenics means? Show me where I said anything about "genetic composition".

: the practice or advocacy of controlled selective breeding of human populations (as by sterilization) to improve the population's genetic composition

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted

Nice deflection.
Why not answer..? You are alive now and have lived for 72 years, experiencing the good and bad of life.
Would you rather you had been aborted before you were born and experienced none of it?

if she was not born she would not exist so wouldnt even know about it so n i doubt she would care

That was not the question - but your deflection is noted. I am not surprised.

Give me ONE unselfish reason to bring another person into this world.

So you
edit on 23-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

My apologies... used the wrong word. But you are in favour of making couples “ apply” to some gov organization so they can prove they are worthy of having a child.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

My apologies... used the wrong word. But you are in favour of making couples “ apply” to some gov organization so they can prove they are worthy of having a child.

I think overpopulation and abuse of natural resources is a science reality.

I am pro implementing laws and procedures to protect the habitat of the human animal species.

Science today has the knowledge and capability to do that.

Science today does not yet have the capability to inhabit other worlds. So, this is all we've got until that becomes a reality.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your fairytale.

edit on 23-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And your belief that science does not support human life today is your own sort of fairytale. After you have died, come back to us and let us know who’s fairytale was real.

Padre Pio, a great Saint once said to someone.. those that do not believe in hell, will believe if they arrive there.

Someday Annee , the reality of death will be at your doorstep. Hope you can convince God that your support of killing the innocent was all benevolent teaching. You will have to answer for what you have promoted.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And your belief that science does not support human life today is your own sort of fairytale. After you have died, come back to us and let us know who’s fairytale was real.

Padre Pio, a great Saint once said to someone.. those that do not believe in hell, will believe if they arrive there.

Someday Annee , the reality of death will be at your doorstep. Hope you can convince God that your support of killing the innocent was all benevolent teaching. You will have to answer for what you have promoted.

What does anything you just said, have to do with what I said?

I've no interest in God or related in regards to this subject.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Just because you have no interest in God and how it relates to this subject , does not mean God is a fairytale, and maybe just maybe ,He cares a lot about this subject.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just because you have no interest in God and how it relates to this subject , does not mean God is a fairytale, and maybe just maybe ,He cares a lot about this subject.

Oh boy! Here we go again. I hope you're not talking about the god of the Bible, because he condoned abortion and the murder of pregnant women.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'll stick with science.

Resources dwindle with over use.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

which god though, the christian one, thor, osirus, zeus, vishnu, athena, mars, hera, Poseidon. Demeter. Ares Athena. Apollo. Artemis.baldur, adonis, Adonis, Atunis, Aphrodite, Venus, Turan, Freyja, Aplu Baldur, Ares, Mars, Laran, Tyr,Artemis Diana, Artume, Minerva, Menrva, Chloris, Flora, Dionysus, Bacchus, Fufluns, Eos, Aurora, Thesan, Hades, pluto, Aita
Harmonia, Hephaestus, Vulcan, Sethlans, Hera, Juno Uni, Frigga, Hermes, Mercury, Turms, Loki, Nike, Victoria Poseidon, Neptune, Nethuns, Nordj, Selene, Luna, Lusna, Jupiter, Tinia, Odin, Amun, Amunet, Anhur, Anput, Anubis
Anuket, Apis, Apophis, Aten, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heket, Horus, Isis, Kebechet, Khepri, Khnum, Khonsun
Kuk, Maahes, Sekhmet, Ma'am, Mafdet, Menhit, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Nut, Pakhet, Ptah, Qebui, Qetesh, ra, Raet-Tawy
Seker, Serqet, Seshat , Set, Shu, Sobek, Sopdu, Tawaret, Tefnut, Thoth, Wadjet, Wadj-we,Durga, Kali, Bhadrakali,
Chandi, Tripurasundari, Kushmanda, Lakshmi, Parvati, Saraswati, Ganga,Ardhanarishvara, Muneeswarar, Muthappan
Bhairava, Nataraja, Pashupati, Harihara, Rudra, Lingam, Dakshinamurthy, Ravananugraha, Vaidheeswara, Lingodbhava
Somaskanda, Bhikshatana, Sri Manjunatha, Narayana, Thirumal, Perumal, Jagannath, Hayagriva, Venkateshwara,
Vaikuntha Chaturmurti, Vaikuntha Kamalaja, Mohini, Lakshmi Narayan, Vishvarupa, Ranganatha, Dasavatara,
Padmanabha,Ananta Shayana
or any of the other millions of gods out there

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I only got to experience it after I was born - I have my mother and father to thank for not being so selfish as to end my life before I had the chance to experience it.

Weren't you the lucky one?...because a woman has between 400/500 eggs

during her fertile years.

Even without abortion you could just as easily been an unfertilised egg that

went down the pan naturally.

Nature can be very wasteful!

That was a time before people started ending human life in the hundreds of millions because it might be inconvenient to them.
I guess actually not having your life snuffed out these days is the luck of the draw. If you are conceived by evil parents then you're likely sh** out of luck.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

a reply to: FHomerK

There is not one unselfish reason to bring another person into this world at this time.

Aborting is the unselfish choice.

Good lord, you actually seem to have convinced yourself of that.

Here's a reason as to why those that have abortions and those that perform them are the most evil and selfish people alive. You snuff out a human life and take away everything that life will ever experience and everything that life will ever achieve whilst telling yourself they are better off not being born because of your own warped view of the world.

Then you call yourself unselfish.

You are trolling for reactions now. My sister has had two abortions. Both times she agonised over the decision. But according to you she is 'evil and selfish'. No. That dog's not going to hunt. You don't get to slap labels on people you have never met and who are far, far better than your meaningless cant.
Go away little troll.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

When was this time humans have been aborting unwanted fetuses for ever.
But again what is this correction that you hinted at? do you actually believe the US or the UK will make it illegal? but I think you know it will never happen and are just attacking women because they have a choice that you do not like and wish to take away.
You only berate never you have not come up with any idea how to reduce abortion just little digs at women.

I will ask you what pixel has avoided in this thread how are you going to force women to carry a child they do not want?.
edit on 24-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Would you call Angrys sister a murderer to her face or even angrys face?.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I only got to experience it after I was born - I have my mother and father to thank for not being so selfish as to end my life before I had the chance to experience it.

That was a time before people started ending human life in the hundreds of millions because it might be inconvenient to them.
I guess actually not having your life snuffed out these days is the luck of the draw. If you are conceived by evil parents then you're likely sh** out of luck.

abortion has never not happens, before it was made legal there were back street abortions, even in anceint times women took herbs to cause an abortion and even the female body naturally aborts, it cant be stopped legal or not women will find ways when they are desperate

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

She's a former HMP Officer. She'd break him like a twig.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

abortion has never not happens, before it was made legal there were back street abortions, even in anceint times women took herbs to cause an abortion and even the female body naturally aborts, it cant be stopped legal or not women will find ways when they are desperate

There will always be those that kill, regardless of law.
So making abortion illegal would not stop all abortionists ending human life, sure. It would just reduce the numbers drastically.

edit on 24/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: testingtesting

She's a former HMP Officer. She'd break him like a twig.

I'd rather not resort to violence.
I would not be surprised that someone who would end a human life would also be violent.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

So would you call his sister a murderer to her face or not?.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join