It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this is what happens when people decide that a woman is just a host! an incubator she dies.

no happy ending no living baby no worshiping at her martyr feet shes dead and child already born go with out mothers, father loose wives

italian woman dead after doctor refused abortion due to beliefs

indian woman dies in ireland due to denial of abortion

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin
this is what happens when people decide that a woman is just a host! an incubator she dies.

no happy ending no living baby no worshiping at her martyr feet shes dead and child already born go with out mothers, father loose wives

What an utterly ridiculous argument.
Finding individual cases of tragedy is a weak way to argue for ending human life because it might be an inconvenience.
Even in the cases you cite, unless there was an immediate death to the mother I can fully understand why an abortion was denied.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: kerrichin

True that.
Murder is illegal too but people still do it.
Perhaps we should make it legal then.

well arent we a drama queen.
abortion happens when it is just a bunch of cells, later abortions when the fetus is dead and rotting in the womans body slowly killing her but i suppose thats ok its ok only a woman after all, or the womans body is dying and an abortion is the only option but again i suppose she should sacrifice herself for a fetus that will die to as the host is dead and wont be able to grow it

yeah, yeah - here's that 'bunch of cells' at 20 weeks...

The US Senate rejected a bill to ban abortion even after this point.
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 23/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: testingtesting

Not a Brit?
Let me guess I must be working for Putin because I have a different view to you.

When was the last time that abortion was a political issue in the UK then?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Annee

You think sticking up for a person's life is drama!? How cold are you!!

I support the LIVING

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

True that.
Murder is illegal too but people still do it.
Perhaps we should make it legal then.

Too?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Finding individual cases of tragedy is a weak way to argue for ending human life because it might be an inconvenience.
Even in the cases you cite, unless there was an immediate death to the mother I can fully understand why an abortion was denied.

The inconvenient argument is getting old.

Give me one unselfish reason to bring another person into this world.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

yeah, yeah - here's that 'bunch of cells' at 20 weeks...

Yeah, yeah and thats an enhanced illustration to garner sympathy......

The age of viability is usually considered to be 24 weeks of gestation, and that is the cutoff used when trying to save the life of a preterm infant. At that gestational age, these infants have a 39 percent chance of survival. For these babies to survive, they require access to many medical resources. They face high odds of having some level of learning disability or developmental impairments. Cerebral palsy, visual impairments, and hearing impairments are at increased risk.

The US Senate rejected a bill to ban abortion even after this point.

That will probably be for severe medical reasons as the majority of terminations

are carried out in the first 12/14 weeks.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

But under no circumstances should men have any legal rights over women’s pregnancies.

Women aren’t children and don’t need permission slips from their husbands or male partners in order to exercise a legal right. Even the US supreme court says so.

Plus, the potential for abuse should men have any sort of legal say over abortion would be overwhelming: men who want to control what women do with their bodies are generally not men who have much respect for women.

Forced pregnancy is one trademark strategy of an abusive partner - it’s so common that domestic violence experts call it “reproductive coercion”. Sabotaging women’s birth control methods, rape and controlling women’s ability to obtain an abortion are all ways that abusers try to control their victims. It’s a big enough problem that the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists wrote up a memo outlining the issue and potential ways doctors could intervene while maintaining the safety of their patients.

But even in relationships that are not abusive, giving men anything more than an opinion on abortion is dangerous and diminishes women’s personhood and autonomy.

www.theguardian.com...

Says it all

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Women of poverty may have difficulty raising funds for an abortion.

One reason they may seek later abortions.

ALL methods of birth control, including abortion should be freely available and government sponsored.

Religious belief (major opposition) should not have any weight/power in regards to this subject.

Dominists are trying to control the US through government. Fortunately, the next generation is leaning more toward non-religious.

Legal debate on this subject should not even be considered at this point in time.
edit on 23-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Nothing rediculous the indian lady was is a famous case the fetus was nearly dead. Had no chance of survival and rotting causing septis but bexause it had a minute heart beat they refused the abortion condemning the woman to a death sentence.
You only care about control. Is your masculinity that fragile you would gladly have a woman die so you can feel self rightious and so desperate for control.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We all need to kill da childrenz........

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

and that doesn't even cover the agony she was in hours on end before she died...

but, I guess it's just a minor inconvenience to them and their families...
ya know, for the sake of the dying fetus!!!

and more and more hospitals in the states are finding themselves in financial trouble and having to join up with the big catholic hospital groups, sooner or later we are gonna have our own sad stories in our hospitals also, regardless of weather roe v. wade is overturned or not. because they are running on basically the same policies as the irish hospitals are and I doubt if the gov't is gonna do much to get them to change them with the current administration in office.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

What we need is to be realistic about the neglect of LIVING PEOPLE.

AND the planets natural resources.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FHomerK

What we need is to be realistic about the neglect of LIVING PEOPLE.

AND the planets natural resources.

But the unborn children!!!!!

I totally agree with you. It is a sad reflection of our world that we could care less about the humans we already have who are jobless, homeless, etc, etc...... but.....AMERIKUH WILL GO DOWN THE TUBES BECAUSE OF KILLIN DA UNBORN CHILDRENZ.....

I'd like to see each and every person who bleats this at the top of their lungs to go out and help someone in need.

Then, we'll have the world that they clamor about in the name of Christ.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

There is not one unselfish reason to bring another person into this world at this time.

Aborting is the unselfish choice.

Taking care of the LIVING is the unselfish choice.

Conservation and protection of our diminishing resources is an unselfish choice.

My husband's gramma says: "God will provide". That's complete BS.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There is not one unselfish reason to bring another person into this world at this time.

Good lord, you actually seem to have convinced yourself of that.

Here's a reason as to why those that have abortions and those that perform them are the most evil and selfish people alive. You snuff out a human life and take away everything that life will ever experience and everything that life will ever achieve whilst telling yourself they are better off not being born because of your own warped view of the world.

Then you call yourself unselfish.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Good lord, you actually seem to have convinced yourself of that.

Here's a reason as to why those that have abortions and those that perform them are the most evil and selfish people alive. You snuff out a human life and take away everything that life will ever experience and everything that life will ever achieve whilst telling yourself they are better off not being born because of your own warped view of the world.

Then you call yourself unselfish.

Go ahead - - give me ONE unselfish reason to bring another being into this world.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Would you have preferred to never been born Annee ?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Would you have preferred to never been born Annee ?

If I wasn't born, would I have an opinion?

Dumbest argument ever.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join