It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kerrichin

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Annee

So you aborted your unborn baby to get back at your husband because he was divorcing you?

Not really a great choice.

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

unfortunately people like this read what they want to read, and fit the narrative to make it look like they are the good guy and your not

So true.

Protecting your children does not equate to punishing your husband.

you made the choice that was right for you and your children. no one has the right to make that decision but you

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So you aborted your unborn baby to get back at your husband because he was divorcing you?

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

unfortunately people like this read what they want to read, and fit the narrative to make it look like they are the good guy and your not

So true.

you made the choice that was right for you and your children. no one has the right to make that decision but you

No so right for the life snuffed out, though. But, hey, if it's convenient and all...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

No so right for the life snuffed out, though. But, hey, if it's convenient and all...

You’re a real class act.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

You’re a real class act.

Thanks. I do try to stay on the side of not ending human life if it's an inconvenience.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

You’re a real class act.

Thanks. I do try to stay on the side of not ending human life if it's an inconvenience.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time you had a uterus and had to deal with complex situations that required the kind of commoitment comes with a pregnancy?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

You’re a real class act.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time you had a uterus and had to deal with complex situations that required the kind of commoitment comes with a pregnancy?

I didn't realise having a uterus was a valid reason for ending human life. My bad.
edit on 22/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

You’re a real class act.

I didn't realise having a uterus was a valid reason for ending human life. My bad.

Just enjoy seeing you so blatantly twist anything and everything into a fallacy or direct attack upon other members; the more you and your ilks behavior is readily shown and catalogued the easier it will be to moderate you when the admins come to their senses about the mud pit.

Your open refusal to even acknowledge other people’s unique situations and immediate attacking of those who disagree with you demonstrates an alarming lack of empathy, your parents failed you, and I’m sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I see no 'unique situation' that warrants ending a life, unless one's own life is about to end unless action is taken.
Can't get simpler than that and no amount of excuses will sway me from the view that ending a human being's life is anything but pure evil. As for your other nonsense, trying to shut down others that disagree with you is something your 'ilk' seem to positively love.

Abortionists should perhaps stop trying to justify their actions and just live with what they have done. Those that value life are not much interested in the excuses.
edit on 22/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Can't get simpler than that and no amount of excuses will sway me from the view that ending a human being's life is anything but pure evil. As for your other nonsense, trying to shut down others that disagree with you is something your 'ilk' seem to positively love.

So tell me, who my ilk are, that I know with whom I’m being lumped in and I can laugh at how wrong you are.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

Absolutely!

And like I said -- at age 72 -- I know what not having that right means and feels like.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

So true.

After EVERY LIVING CHILD is cared for, loved, fed, housed, and educated -- then talk to me about a bunch of cells.

NO a bunch of cells is NOT a LIVING
CHILD.

Nor is it a "gift" from an imaginary being. It's simply a biological result of the natural built-in mechanism of survival of the species.

This planet does not need more humans.

Humans have the knowledge to regulate over population.

The last thing humans need is more unwanted children.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hhehehehe.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The truth usually is a class act. Maybe you need to wake up and smell the truth.
edit on 22-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

With your attitude, the child's life may not have been so good. Too bad you wimped out and didn't pursue adoption, so a loving family could have nurtured that life that you judged to be unworthy. Don't hide behind the cell argument and the overpopulation argument.

Get real, if it's inconvenient you think people are disposable like trash.

You are getting to that age of infirmity. maybe your family will toss you out like trash and euthanize you when you get ill, whether you like it or not, because you've become inconvenient.

You do realize you are the epitome of NAZI eugenics thinking!

Nazi eugenics

edit on 22-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Those that value life are not much interested in the excuses.

No Truer words spoken!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You need to study this infographic again.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

With your attitude, the child's life may not have been so good. Too bad you wimped out and didn't pursue adoption, so a loving family could have nurtured that life that you judged to be unworthy. Don't hide behind the cell argument and the overpopulation argument.

You are getting to that age of infirmity. maybe your family will toss you out like trash and euthanize you when you get ill, whether you like it or not, because you've become inconvenient.

Nazi eugenics

My attitude?

You mean the one of protecting LIVING CHILDREN?

I live in Reality.

Not self-righteous idealism.

Bring in the Nazis -- when you have no real platform to stand on.

How many times does that happen on ATS?

edit on 22-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You need to study this infographic again.

As do you. Do you fail to understand basic anatomy? Is the baby magically beamed into the womb, OR DOES IT GROW THERE FROM THE MOTHER??????????
Thanks for indicating how much credence I need to place in your future posts. Diddly/squat.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Nazi eugenics

And you continue to set the bar of disgusting behaviour still lower. No thanks, you don't have the faintest beginning of a clue.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The truth usually is a class act. Maybe you need to wake up and smell the truth.

Your truth violates the rights to self determination of the human body.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join