It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Too bad. When I make a baby with my wife I have a say. It took 2 people to make a child and both have say in it. Grow up and take responsibility. You aren't a kid anymore!

Tell ya what - - when Paternity testing becomes mandatory - - and EVERY sperm donor is required by law to support their child (no excuses like, I don't have a job) - - then I'll think about a man's right to have a say whether a woman chooses to continue with a pregnancy - - or abort it.

I'm with you. if a man make a woman pregnant he should support them along with her income. Under the law here in the USA, that's usually the case. But it's a shared responsibility to ensure a pregnancy is wanted or to plan against it.

Don't assume only the man can work. Remember it takes 2 to Tango.
edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Too bad. When I make a baby with my wife I have a say. It took 2 people to make a child and both have say in it. Grow up and take responsibility. You aren't a kid anymore!

Tell ya what - - when Paternity testing becomes mandatory - - and EVERY sperm donor is required by law to support their child (no excuses like, I don't have a job) - - then I'll think about a man's right to have a say whether a woman chooses to continue with a pregnancy - - or abort it.

I'm with you. if a man make a woman pregnant he should support them along with her income. Don't assume only the man can work. Under the law here in the USA, that's usually the case. But it's a shared responsibility to ensure a pregnancy is wanted or to plan against it.

You seem naïve.

Idealism is a nice word - - not much else.

Usually the case? Could you clarify that please.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I didn't use the word "idealism". You did. Are you offended because you cannot contribute an income if you got pregnant?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: kerrichin

its like men deciding what women can do with their womb they might not have one but they still feel they have the right to an opinion

trump clearly believes abortion is ok if he said he wanted his youngest daughter aborted.

You heard this from Trump personally or got it from the Fake News? Yeah, you have no idea what Trump thought. Video of him saying this or it's Fake News.

actaly yes i heard it from trumos own mouth. he said it in an interview, you cant blame everything on fake news

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: kerrichin

its like men deciding what women can do with their womb they might not have one but they still feel they have the right to an opinion

trump clearly believes abortion is ok if he said he wanted his youngest daughter aborted.

You heard this from Trump personally or got it from the Fake News? Yeah, you have no idea what Trump thought. Video of him saying this or it's Fake News.

actaly yes i heard it from trumos own mouth. he said it in an interview, you cant blame everything on fake news

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I didn't use the word "idealism". You did. Are you offended because you cannot contribute an income if you got pregnant?

yu are hilarious you never answer a question on divert from it and throw out accusations women should be more responsible but never answer questions like what if the woman or couple wanted the baby and had to divorce, what about all the medical issues involved with pregnancy and most of all how are you going to force pregnancy on a woman''
its pretty clear you have a low opinion of women if you would force your wife to be pregnant an some how believe you have a right to over ride any womans right to her own body if you want to force a pregnancy.
fact is the male will never experience the pregnancy and birth and everything that goes with it saying ell take responsibility is a lame answer and does not address everything, do you have the same opinion of people that do dangerous sports and get injured the smokers and drinks who need medical help or the person walking across the road who gets run over.
the fact is most MEN want the pregnancy to continue as its a potential male baby

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I am 72 years old. Which means I came from a generation of women that did not have equal rights or birth control or abortion. EXCEPT the back alley kind.

I saw babies ripped away from their teen mothers in closed adoptions, without them ever seeing them, and at the time had no say as a minor whether to keep the baby or not.

Yes, I'm from the generation where women were told to keep an aspirin between their knees. Where women were thrown out in the streets, etc.

I had a breast tumor at age 21 - - that I was told was caused by the birth control pill.

I married my high school boyfriend - - never fooled around. Lost my first pregnancy to spontaneous abortion at age 22.

Had 2 living children following that.

Fourth pregnancy I aborted. It was my husbands. BUT, I was divorcing him. Why? Because he did not want to share me with his own kids. When my 4 year old daughter came to me and said "Why does daddy hate me?" - - that was it.

I was NOT going to bring another child into a situation he/she felt hated by his/her own father.

Was I working? NO. I was raising children.

Did you use the word "Idealism"? NO - - you didn't have to.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Fourth pregnancy I aborted.

I'm sorry you feel that was your only option. You must wonder what that child's life would have meant to you!?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Fourth pregnancy I aborted.

I'm sorry you feel that was your only option. You must wonder what that child's life would have meant to you!?

I'm not sorry.

And NO - - I never think about it.

And YES - - I would do the exact same thing again - - in the same circumstance.

Your self-righteous, idealistic thinking - - is outweighed by reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So you aborted your unborn baby to get back at your husband because he was divorcing you?

Not really a great choice.
edit on 22/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So you aborted your unborn baby to get back at your husband because he was divorcing you?

Try walking a mile in her shoes. Hell, just 500 yards.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

No, not really. Very sad situation compounded by sadder situation. I would hope that was not her motivation, but she can answer that.
edit on 22-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

there's an equivalent of two full times jobs here..
Traditionally, those two full time jobs have been broken down onto husband earns the money, wife cares for kids, cooks, cleans, ect.. only today, for so many families it takes two incomes to support the family, and I dare say, the burden is not as equally shared as it was. women are working full time jobs and coming home to clean, cook, making sure the kids have their homework done, either taking time off work to run the kids to drs appts or hire someone to do it, staying home with the sick kids...
the only way that a women should have to work too, is if the man is taking an active role in sharing those responsibilities to some extent. a better division would be that each is responsible for half of the funds needs AND each is responsible for half of the time supervising the kids. if one of them can't or won't take that time out for those kids, then they should be responsible for the childcare costs incurred while she is working at least.
but most of the stories I hear are the ones where they are paying small amounts that doesn't even cover the rent, or maybe not anything because, oh slipped on the ice at work and hurt their back and are on workman's comp..... while they are found working somewhere else under the table.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

so you try to take the moral high ground and twist what she said.

she did what was right for her, perhaps stop caring about a bunch of cells an care about people already on this earth

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

unfortunately people like this read what they want to read, and fit the narrative to make it look like they are the good guy and your not

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

Did you use the exact words? NO - - you didn't have to.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

Really?

That's how you read it?

Delusional.

unfortunately people like this read what they want to read, and fit the narrative to make it look like they are the good guy and your not

So true.

Protecting your children does not equate to punishing your husband.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The UK will never make abortion illegal neither will the USA. Women have rights over here but seeing you are from neither you wouldn't know.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
BTW - - my husband was not divorcing me. I was divorcing him.

After I kicked him out to protect the children, and he was living with a girl friend/co-worker, he wanted to go to marriage counseling - - so we went for several months. It was just too late.

Also, I was on birth control pills, but due to an illness threw up - - that was apparently enough to break the pill cycle.

I had not worked since the first baby was born. Did a lot of temp jobs until one led to full time employment.

Stuff happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join