It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Make America Saudi Arabia #MASA
That is what you are cheering for.

Not at all. I'm cheering for taking responsibility for your actions, including life making situations. But, I see what you did there trying to sidetrack the discussion.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You are cheering for making women 2nd class citizens.
Come on tell me how you and your religious police will force women to carry kids (tenth time I have asked is it? I never get an actual answer to this).
The handmaid's tale is not a rule book btw.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Asking people to take responsibility for their actions is not making them 2nd Class citizens. You're a big girl now, you should know that.

As to enforcement, well there a great many people that hide crimes and go unpunished. You have to live with the fact you killed a developing child and live your own private hell with that on your conscience.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Make America Saudi Arabia #MASA
That is what you are cheering for.

Not at all. I'm cheering for taking responsibility for your actions, including life making situations. But, I see what you did there trying to sidetrack the discussion.

No, you are saying that you would make women bear an unwanted child to term because otherwise they charged with murder. What about afterwards? Would the children be adopted or would the mother be forced by law to bring them up?
What if there's a miscarriage, will there be a police enquiry?
Let's be very clear about something, not all abortions are late term procedures. Would you ban the morning after pill? Where do you draw the line?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Okay I will ask you this then and put it another way seeing you have no answers.
A woman says she is going to abort her baby and it is illegal, what happens to her?.
Do you force her to carry it?.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Also when illegal and you have forced women to carry the child who looks after the 600k unwanted kids (per year) and who pays for them?.
How many kids have you adopted btw?.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Eugenics- the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

forcibly sterilizing those groups of the population according to what is determined to be best to improve the human genetics, which they were doing during sanger's time, is eugenics!!! providing the knowledge and tools to the poorer people in society that enables them to control their reproduction rates if they wist, something which by the way those rich enough to travel to europe had access to, is not eugenics!! there is no force involved.... the choice is left to the women herself. and that is all sanger was doing then... they weren't dragging the women into their clinics kicking and screaming!!

and now??? you aren't being forced onto birth control if you don't want it, and you aren't being denied birth control because some group of men see your genes as being so great that you have to reproduce for the good of the society.... it's up to each and every individual women, rich or poor, black, white, native american, ect. the only ones that might be still forced are those with limited mental abilities that are on very strong medications that are known to cause extreme birth defects, and I am not sure that is going on anymore... I just know that there was a lady who would probably be around 40 now who was forced into an abortion by the state because of the meds she was on when she conceived, if she had been mentally competant, well maybe she would have had a choice, but she want....
THAT WAS EUGENICS!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

100% agree. Their parents took responsibility in their birth, but they want to embrace some eugenics of children when it becomes inconvenient for them. Some people just don't get being humane and use abortion as a method of birth control because it's 100% effective...in killing.

Oh the drama !!!

A single woman, or a couple terminating doesn't constitute *eugenics*

Dictionary defination eugenics The science of improving a population by [controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable inheritable characteristics.

Enough of the histrionics

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I've not been evasive, you've been a bit dull minded in reading what I wrote.

Overturn Roe vs Wade and do not allow abortion except maybe under threat of death to the mother. Abortion is murder plain and simple. I honor women. That is why I fight for their right to not be aborted. Apparently you think preborn womans rights stop at the womb! They do not.

Time to revisit this post.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Again that answers nothing except how to make it illegal. Are you demented? Or just slow.
By purposely dodging questions it makes you one or the other.
edit on 21-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I answered all questions posts back. please learn to read and comprehend. But, I see what you did there, trying to sidetrack the discussion.

edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No you did not so do not lie.
I ain't side tracking nothing all you do dodge questions. You have answered nothing.
The quoted post you keep referring to is not an answer to my question.Shall I ask you again or are you going to prove you have nothing?.
All you have is to bleat murder and attack women's choice, not once have you come up with anything to help reduce abortion I think you do not give a crap about the kids but care about hating on women's choice so much more.
edit on 21-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I think you do not give a crap about the kids but care about hating on women's choice so much more.

Again with the Communist Saul Alinsky tactic of accusing someone of something you are guilty of. I support life rights. You do not. I see again how you tried to distract from the discussion. You are so predictable.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In fact don't bother replying again you will just dodge the question.
Anyone can see who has a problem with reading comprehension in this thread.
Yup you.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

#MASA.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

time to revisit the newest legislation to be crafted against abortion...

Under a bill introduced Monday, HB 565, the state would prohibit abortions even in cases of rape, incest or danger to a woman's life.

The proposal would allow criminal charges against both doctors and pregnant women seeking abortions and would characterize an "unborn human" as a person under Ohio's criminal code regarding homicide. That means abortions could be punishable by life in prison or even the death penalty.

radio.wosu.org...

this is what many of the pro-life want.... total ban...
do away with all the hormonanal birth control also, because they can cause the demise of a fertilized egg also!!!

if the pro-life doesn't want us to think this, then they should encourage their representatives not to write laws that seem to indicate that they don't give a dang about the women, let them die in childbirth, it's what god created them for afterall...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

More killed than in Hitlers Germany (42 million - combined military and civilian), yet you support it! Sad!! How do you live with yourself!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

#MASA.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

time to revisit the newest legislation to be crafted against abortion...

Under a bill introduced Monday, HB 565, the state would prohibit abortions even in cases of rape, incest or danger to a woman's life.

The proposal would allow criminal charges against both doctors and pregnant women seeking abortions and would characterize an "unborn human" as a person under Ohio's criminal code regarding homicide. That means abortions could be punishable by life in prison or even the death penalty.

radio.wosu.org...

this is what many of the pro-life want.... total ban...
do away with all the hormonanal birth control also, because they can cause the demise of a fertilized egg also!!!

if the pro-life doesn't want us to think this, then they should encourage their representatives not to write laws that seem to indicate that they don't give a dang about the women, let them die in childbirth, it's what god created them for afterall...

Many posts back I supported Birth Control. Now you're just trolling!!! Always trying to distort what I said. So knee-jerk predictable!

I also support the day after pill, just not months after abortion.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sadly, lack of interest and funding.

www.malecontraceptive.org...

Its free here in the UK but uptake is not great....

Mostly it seems (although not true) they worry about it effecting their

masculinity!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join