It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: dawnstar

You combine a few methods of birth control to be 100% effective. Talk to your Doctor. It's not that hard to reach total effectiveness, even if some methods have issues for you.

that still does not work combing contraceptives does not equal 100% effectiveness, condoms split, illness can effect the pill, coils can dislodge, caps can shift. in fact you dont even need penetration to make a baby as long as a sperm meets an egg you have conception

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UKTruth

but, what if the person actually wanted the child just didn't expect the complications that came with it??

My answer to that would be, tough luck. Take responsibility and get on with it.
There should be no right to end a life just because it is inconvenient.

We live in truly sick times and I do believe that there will be a correction quite soon.
edit on 21/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

but, what if the person actually wanted the child just didn't expect the complications that came with it??

We live in truly sick times and I do believe that there will be a correction quite soon.

ok but this fetus they wanted will kill them, killing the fetus as well, so what would the point be in not aborting then, so the woman dies so you can be right.
have you ever met a woman or couple who wanted a child but had to have an abortion due to continuing the pregnancy would kill her. they are devastated and they definitely werent skipping into the clinic and it was the hardest decision they have to make

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I see. So, you want to go back to the 1950's therefore and force woman to have dangerous back-street abortions?
You do not have a clue. My sister has had two abortions and each time it was a fantastically difficult decision for her. You are pretending that it's all so simple when it's really not.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

So you think the UK will make it illegal?.
What do you mean by correction?.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

ya, and I so hope that the correction is that women across this country, even the wives of the rich politicians, all women of child bearing years decide the world you are trying to create just isn't worth the pleasure that sex may bring them and decide to give yous what you say you want...
if they don't want the kid... if they are afraid of the risks involved with a possible pregnancy, then well, the men can just find someone else insert their seman in!!!

and then we can deal with an even steeper increase in divorces and more rapes....

getting deathly ill, becoming bed ridden and hospitalized for months on end, losing your life isn't a simple inconvenience!! it's destructive, not only to the women but also those who depend on her...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

So you think the UK will make it illegal?.
What do you mean by correction?.

Abortion in the UK is a medical issue and with the exception of Northern Ireland it is not a political issue. None of the main political parties want to abolish it. There is no chance that the UK will make it illegal.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I know that but I want to know what this correction is going to be.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

100% agree. Their parents took responsibility in their birth, but they want to embrace some eugenics of children when it becomes inconvenient for them. Some people just don't get being humane and use abortion as a method of birth control because it's 100% effective...in killing.
edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Do you want abortion illegal and if made so what punishment do you think should happen to those who have one?.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Same as for murder...because it is murder. Their can be exceptions in case of incest, rape, and medical emergencies for the mother's life. Beyond that, no. Do you understand what eugenics is!? The people behind planned parenthood believe in this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Isn't murder at all. You may bleat it is but it never will be unless the USA becomes a theocracy where women are treated as 2nd class citizens because that is what will happen.
Remove women's choice and they are now slaves.
But again how are you going to force women to carry kids they do not want?.
Can you answer that in plain English?.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What has become of humanity to allow this!? Josef Mengele would be proud!

Abortion clinic worker caught on video transporting dead babies in a passenger car to have them “recycled” by a waste truck

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

It is murder. You just seem to need help to understand that ending a living life is murder. Hope you never serve on a murder jury...you'd identify the dead person as an inconvenience and therefore is justified to be killed. Guess you are a believer in eugenics! Josef Mengele would love you.

Trump will be in 8 years and hopefully will reshape the Supreme Court and disallow the killing of preborn children. #MAGA

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

Actually most cases of unwanted pregnancies are from failed contraceptives, a lot of them being from couples in established relationships who already have children and cant afford another child.
this idea that women are justgetting pregnant willy nilly and they are all just ''loose women'' is a siy nition from the ''good old days' when there were three types of women the virgin the wife and the whore.
no contracptive is 100% some arent even 80%

Why does it always fall on the woman to make sure that no conception takes place?

If he is so adamant about abortion why doesn't he take the precautions.... like get

a vasectomy??

NO that would effect his macho image.

Its not really about contraception its all about control .. Didn't you know

*A woman's place is in the kitchen.*

edit on 21-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

"Dead Babies"

No sensationalism there 😑

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Birth Control is a shared responsibility, no one here said it wasn't. But, abortion without a Man's consent that donated the sperm is also wrong. It's got to be a shared responsibility, just as birth control should be.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: kerrichin

Actually most cases of unwanted pregnancies are from failed contraceptives, a lot of them being from couples in established relationships who already have children and cant afford another child.
this idea that women are justgetting pregnant willy nilly and they are all just ''loose women'' is a siy nition from the ''good old days' when there were three types of women the virgin the wife and the whore.
no contracptive is 100% some arent even 80%

Why does it always fall on the woman to make sure that no conception takes place?

If he is so adamant about abortion why doesn't he take the precautions.... like get a

vasectomy??

NO that would effect his macho image.

Its not really about contraception its all about control .. Didn't you know

*A woman's place is in the kitchen.*

Sadly, lack of interest and funding.

www.malecontraceptive.org...

link   

Make America Saudi Arabia #MASA
That is what you are cheering for.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Truth usually is shocking! You would called them something else!? Pravda and Propagandists the world over would applaud you in renaming them.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join