It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You need help. Pharmaceutical and psychological. Perhaps even shock therapy.

Run, don't walk, to find help now.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Appreciate it

Now move on, grow up and stop advocating for the mass genocide of our infants.

Sicko abortionist.

edit on 2/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If that were to happen we might have a huge population explosion in the black community.

35% of all babies aborted in the USA are black.

White people comprise 77 percent of the population, and white mothers account for 37 percent of abortions. Hispanics make up 17.6 percent of the population and account for 19 percent of abortions.

Planned Parenthood founder and eugenics advocate Margaret Sanger started “The Negro Project” in 1939 to thwart the population growth of the poor and minorities, or, as Sanger put it, to discourage “the defective and diseased elements of humanity” from their “reckless and irresponsible swarming and spawning.”

To me, it seems, black people have to deal with enemies on both sides, it's just one side likes to pretend they have the best interest at heart.

www.lifesitenews.com...

Honestly I don't see abortions being banned for various reason, however, I found this interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: YouSir

Troll thread is trollin’.

Ummm...IF this were a troll thread...why so eager to...dangle from the hook...?

(Sigh) I’m bored. Sprained my ankle and having to stay off my feet. Need something to do - even responding to troll threads.

Besides...murdering children for the sake of convenience...is...the sign of an unstable mind...

As of Jan 21st 2015...57 million 762 thousand 169 murdered children in just the United States of abortion...and counting...

But...but...but...

Abortion rates have been going down steadily since the 1970’s — thanks to those mentally incompetents on the left who are responsible for sex education and better access to birth control.

They stopped counting around 1976.

$560 mil a year buys a lot of silence.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Pence just said that so no one will ever assassinate Trump.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If that were to happen we might have a huge population explosion in the black community.

Do you have a point to make?

Are black babies less entitled to a LIFE free of murder and violence?

Are they not entitled to Constitutional rights?

Or basic God-given life, liberty and pursuit of happiness?

Disgusting!
edit on 2/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Margaret Sanger seemed to have thought so.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wait.....so I own firearms but I've never murdered anyone so how does that equate?

I'm pro choice but even your statement doesn't make sense......

An abortion 99 % of the time ends in a dead baby.....

Just owning a gun doesn't end in death.....

How the hell do some of you guys noodle this out as even logical.....

The 14th amendment is how.

IF a woman has the right to get an abortion.

We have the right to own a firearm of our choosing.

That is how equality works.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Okay, well, there are a few lies in that post, but it is true that poverty affects African Americans in greater percentages. Poverty means you have trouble adequately caring for multiple children. You will see higher percentages of abortions among those in poverty, generally speaking.

edit on 28-2-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Well maybe if you didn't jump to a conclusion you'd see that I am all for the black population increasing.

I'm with a black woman for the past 7 years.

Simmah down now.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Besides...murdering children for the sake of convenience...is...the sign of an unstable mind...

As of Jan 21st 2015...57 million 762 thousand 169 murdered children in just the United States of abortion...and counting...

But...but...but...

YouSir

But but but all you want, it still doesn't solve the question of who's paying to house & care for millions more unwanted kids than are already in the system.

At last glance, we have over 600,000 kids in the foster care system. At last glance, we ALSO have over 100,000 adoption-eligible kids waiting to be adopted in the US. Who's gonna pay to strain the system to it's limits if the Christian fundies get their way? The churches didn't handle the unwanted kids dilemma very well in the past, so who's going to run this show today?

Rightwing fundies have 100,000 kids to adopt and prove they can give a better chance to than an abortion alternative provides. Consider it a trial run for millions of potential future adoptions. They better get cracking.

Edit: Let's all keep in mind the conservative right doesn't even want existing poor kids to have healthcare & EBT. So again, where's THIS endeavor's money coming from if they can't even support a well check & basic food?

But but but the Magnitsky act!

Asian orphans, there is actually a shortage of adoptive babies in the USA.

Older kids get the screw job.

Can't blame the repubs if the dems keep killing the babies.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Margaret Sanger seemed to have thought so.

No, she didn’t.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Why not help them raise the children, only rich should have children?

See how easy it is?

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

But...but...but...

YouSir

But but but all you want, it still doesn't solve the question of who's paying to house & care for millions more unwanted kids than are already in the system.

At last glance, we have over 600,000 kids in the foster care system. At last glance, we ALSO have over 100,000 adoption-eligible kids waiting to be adopted in the US. Who's gonna pay to strain the system to it's limits if the Christian fundies get their way? The churches didn't handle the unwanted kids dilemma very well in the past, so who's going to run this show today?

Rightwing fundies have 100,000 kids to adopt and prove they can give a better chance to than an abortion alternative provides. Consider it a trial run for millions of potential future adoptions. They better get cracking.

Ummm...as another poster stated..."if birth rates are so low that we have to encourage illegal aliens to invade...and provide sanctuary from the law"...house....feed...educate...and provide health care for...then perhaps there's some sort of disconnect...a non computable variable...an illogic in the name of convenience...that drives this convolution...

If you can't see the illogic...then I can't help you...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Why not help them raise the children, only rich should have children?

See how easy it is?

Because those on the right complain about the “welfare queens” and don’t want to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Op, you seem *extremely* angry about this issue. That with a proclivity for firearms, perhaps you should talk to someone, before anything really bad happens.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Others tend to disagree, but you are the authority on all though right?

www.blackgenocide.org...

In another passage, she decries the burden of "human waste" on society:

It [charity] encourages the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant [emphasis added].

She concluded,

The most serious charge that can be brought against modern "benevolence" is that is encourages the perpetuation of defectives, delinquents and dependents. These are the most dangerous elements in the world community, the most devastating curse on human progress and expression.

The Review printed an excerpt of an address Sanger gave in 1926. In it she said:

It now remains for the U.S. government to set a sensible example to the world by offering a bonus or yearly pension to all obviously unfit parents who allow themselves to be sterilized by harmless and scientific means. In this way the moron and the diseased would have no posterity to inherit their unhappy condition. The number of the feeble-minded would decrease and a heavy burden would be lifted from the shoulders of the fit.

Why are you attempting to defend this horrible hag?
edit on 28-2-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't think you understood my point at all

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Well I'd suggest taking a hike or getting over it.

Dude, you aren’t going to get good results out of this thread. This is no way to start a dialogue — calling people a bunch of mentally incompetents.

It's not a good way to win an election either.

*drops mic*

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They just don't get it DBCowboy

They don't understand that attacking ONE RIGHT, ANY RIGHT will invariably lead to this. And eventually to the subversion of the very meaning/nature of "rights" at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join