It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

don't believe you did, you just came back and said that you never said you and your wife never had sex I believe... I might be wrong if so, refresh my memory...

***nope, just checked... you didn't***

edit on 20-3-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

He does that says he has answered or said something when he has not.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

ya, don't like to answer the hard questions I know...
that's okay, a non-answer sometimes can give light to the answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Just checked. Yup, I did answer it. You just have to read.
edit on 20-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
fun fact if a the birth control pill can be deadly, the coil can be dangerous (i had an aunt whos coil left her cervix and was found near her lungs) condoms are no were near 100% effective if you can get a guy to wear one, the cap if not fitted properly will fail, and the implant requires ythe woman having an insicion in your arm, the list goes on.
if women dont want bbaies or are done having children and they request a hysterecomy or their cubes tied, they will be denied, the excuses!! ''what if your husband wants more babies'', ''you might change your mind'' or what about the hyperthetical husband who might ant babies if you meet him''

the list of complications in pregnany
Miscarriage.
Premature labor and birth.
Preeclampsia.
Low amniotic fluid (oligohydramnios)
Gestational diabetes.
Ectopic pregnancy.
Placenta previa.
constipation
piles
pelvic pain
incontinence
high blood pressure
deep vain thrombois
Peripartum cardiomyopathy including cardiac arrest and heart failure
strokes
anemia

lists of complications during birth
haermorrage
Perineal tearing
Incontinence
Psychological trauma including ptsd and post partum depression
infections

so saying a woman should just give birth and give it up for adoption is such a simplistic ideal as the woman who carries on the pregnancy could have one or more of these issues.
this is way way before we think if this hypothetical child is born and placed in a foster and adoption system that is all but broke, or the fact maybe she wanted the child but had to have the abortion as she would die and the fetus would die anyway, but shes still classed as a murder by no it all pro lifers protesting abortion clinics.
no one case is the same its not all women who ''got'' pregnant(even though this is idiotic as there needs to be sperm for a pregnancy to make the fetus) and now they are using abortion as a birth control. ive actually seen very few if any cases of women using it as birth control.

the fact is abortion isnt about ''killing babies'' its controlling the woman, treating her as nothing more than a walking incubator, her life is already existing but she must forsake hers for a potential life.
in regards of ''what about the man why doesnt he get a say in choosing if to keep the potential child''. well the list above is why he wont experience any of these due to pregnancy as he cant get pregnant.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Yep... parenthood can be difficult. Especially when there is just on parent.
When I find things getting difficult... almost impossibly so... I never think of murder as the answer to my problems.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yep... parenthood can be difficult. Especially when there is just on parent.
When I find things getting difficult... almost impossibly so... I never think of murder as the answer to my problems.

Isn't it funny how the definition of 'Murder' changes with every decade?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin
no one case is the same its not all women who ''got'' pregnant(even though this is idiotic as there needs to be sperm for a pregnancy to make the fetus) and now they are using abortion as a birth control. ive actually seen very few if any cases of women using it as birth control.

the fact is abortion isnt about ''killing babies'' its about controlling the woman, treating her as nothing more than a walking incubator, her life is already existing but she must forsake hers for a potential life.
in regards of ''what about the man why doesnt he get a say in choosing if to keep the potential child''. well the list above is why he wont experience any of these due to pregnancy as he cant get pregnant.

Hey but what do we know? We're just women

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Women don't know anything, didn't you hear?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There is always a double standard with anti-abortion advocates.

They scream and cry about how life is sacred, but as soon as the kid is born who's going to feed it? Who's going to clothe it? Who's going to take it to the doctor when it is sick? Who is going to make sure that the kid grows up with some kind of a moral compass?

Life is apparently only sacred until you're born. Then you're on your own.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

Women don't know anything, didn't you hear?

I hear it all the time.

Something I do know is If it were men who got pregnant it would

be the end of the human race!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: kerrichin

the fact is abortion isnt about ''killing babies'' its about controlling the woman, treating her as nothing more than a walking incubator, her life is already existing but she must forsake hers for a potential life.

damn forgot about that

Hey but what do we know? We're just women

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

no, you just have to think about the question I asked, and be a little clearer in your answer.
it's a simple yes or no question...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Last I heard some Scientific info mentioned Women didn't need men to procreate. That was back in 2001
edit on 21-3-2018 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

okay, just what would it be called by you if I had left a two year old playing on a busy highway because I could not safely walk to him and pick him up, or let a baby die crying in a crib because I couldn't lift him up and feed him??? and what the hell would you call a society that knows such things are going on that dad is leaving the kids unattended because mom's in the hospital and he needs to hold his job to keep paying the bills, and all he is getting from social services is we're so sorry, we can't help you... why don't you just go and pawn the kids off at the nearest cyo for the day..... even though they have no obligation to assure that they stay there or are staying safe.

you can't ask a women to sacrifice everything, includiing maybe her life for the sake of an unborn, potential of a human being!!! and to be quit honest, gun ho, let's go to war, the muslims are coming to kill us men have no right on this green earth to expect that, neither do those who are clinging to their semi -automatics and bump stocks... they are just as weak as the women who I am talking about, how dare any of them think that murder is an appropriate response from a perceived threat in your life. the only difference I see is when you have a doctor or two telling you that this threat is real it's so much more believable than half the crap that is being used as an excuse as to why your anyone and everyone who wants one, should be allowed to have a modified semi?
if you are allowed to have such kinds of guns to protect your lives, your families, you way of life, your possessions, well, then abortion needs to be seen as an acceptable medical proceedure for women who feel the need to protect their life, their families, their possessions also!! don't expect women to be better, stronger, braver than your men are!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

In your example, the child should be taken away and responsible parents would adopt.

You say that 'you can't ask a women to sacrifice everything, including maybe her life for the sake of an unborn'. Makes no sense at all. Getting pregnant is not a random event. You actually have to do something for it to happen. The solution is pretty simple. If you don't want a child, don't get pregnant.

There are cases of rape, of course, but what percentage of abortions are due to pregnancies from rape??? I'd say very very low. Also, cases where birth control doesn't work.. again, pretty rare.

I think it's about time people took some personal responsibility when it comes to controlling their urges.

I don't really understand your guns and muslims comparison.

edit on 21/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

but, what if the person actually wanted the child just didn't expect the complications that came with it?? you think that it's better that take the kids that are depending on her away and put them in foster care... forget adoption, there's thousands of kids in foster care waiting for adoptions while couples pay out the nose and travel the world in search of their perfect newborn baby when those complications cause her no longer to fullfil those obligations? or die in childbirth and leave them orphans.... all for a potential... since those complications just might cause the death of the unborn also!!!
they new ohio law that they seem to want passed doesn't give a crap just how much pain and suffering is spread around to the living, the unborn, regardless of circumstances involved the unborn's chance for life, no matter how slim reigns supreme!!

and no matter how much you preach about how irresponsible women are, how loose and whorish they are.... how selfish they are.... how they are so stupid that they are using abortion as birth control.... there would be women who will die, children who will lose their mothers, and husbands that will lose their wives who do not fit into any of your stereotypes if the ohio law did happen to pass and get enforce in ohio!

and meanwhile, gee.... it seems that all those things that would help reduce abortions the same crowd that is preaching at us stands against!
sex education in school.... nope can't have it..
easily accessible birth control, birth control covered in insurance policies... only if they pay for a little extra, because I'm not paying for it!!
easily accessible maternity care, insurance coverage for it..... same as the last one...
maternity leave... no, forget it!!!

it's you should have used birth control, countered by no birth control is 100% effective and some women have the risks associated with the most effective methods increased substantially leaving them with only really crappy choices, countered by well don't have sex if you don't have children, countered by are you wlling to go a spell, possibly till monopause when your significant other decides that having a child at the present time isn't a wise thing, countered by non answers, because yous don't want to tell us that no, you are not willing to do that!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

you think that it's better that take the kids that are depending on her away and put them in foster care.

You've already been given insight, that adoption is something you should help to manifest with your support in those efforts.

it's you should have used birth control, countered by no birth control is 100% effective

You combine a few methods of birth control to be 100% effective. Talk to your Doctor. It's not that hard to reach total effectiveness, even if some methods have issues for you.

edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I have developed the habit of bringing up all those kids that are adoptable in foster care whenever possible if that is what you mean. in my state at least, it costs far less money to do this than to go through an adoption agency in search your idea of the perfect newborn bundle of joy!! and, guess what, for at least a time after the adoption, you get support on any issues that come up and help with the medical expenses of the kid....
we don't need more babies being born to meet the need of the people out there that wish to adopt... we need those people to be less picky as to what they want. and clear out some of the ones we already have.

didn't answer my question, did you, you just countered my fact that no birth control is 100% effective, which is a true statement not even tying her tubes is a sure way to prevent pregnancy... and putting the burden right back onto the women, if one isn't 100% effective, well, add another, then another, then another... in hopes that you will reach that 100%... once you eliminate the methods that rely on estrogen, it doesn't leave you with much...
so, answer my question, are you willing to include abstinence into the mix in your personal life?

and, I don't need to talk to my doctor, too old to have to worry about it now... can't afford a doctor anyways... and would have more pressing issues to discuss if I did...

edit on 21-3-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

In your example, the child should be taken away and responsible parents would adopt.

You say that 'you can't ask a women to sacrifice everything, including maybe her life for the sake of an unborn'. Makes no sense at all. Getting pregnant is not a random event. You actually have to do something for it to happen. The solution is pretty simple. If you don't want a child, don't get pregnant.

There are cases of rape, of course, but what percentage of abortions are due to pregnancies from rape??? I'd say very very low. Also, cases where birth control doesn't work.. again, pretty rare.

I think it's about time people took some personal responsibility when it comes to controlling their urges.

I don't really understand your guns and muslims comparison.

actually most cases of unwanted pregnancies are from failed contraceptives, a lot of them being from couples in established relationships who already have children and cant afford another child.
this idea that women are justgetting pregnant willy nilly and they are all just ''loose women'' is a siy nition from the ''good old days' when there were three types of women the virgin the wife and the whore.
no contracptive is 100% some arent even 80%
chart with contraceptive rates

fact is people are animals and animals are pre-dispositioned to have sex its natural its just religion and society have condemn sex for anything other than making babies, fact is animals abort in the animal kingdom rabbits are well known for it, animals east their young, its only humans that see children in high regard and thats only in recent history.
in fact miscarriage is natures way of aborting

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join