It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree. Eugenics has been embraced by the Democrats on many levels to remove diversity from our culture.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Show me again quote the post.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Again, Overturned Roe v Wade. Hence no services for abortion.

Do you live in a bubble? "Hence no services for abortion!....

Historically, women around the world have tried to end their unintended pregnancies whether abortion is legal or not, often jeopardizing their safety and health by self-inducing or seeking a dangerous illegal procedure.

While there is very little relationship between abortion legality and abortion incidence, there is a strong correlation between abortion legality and abortion safety.

Estimates of the number of illegal abortions in the United States during the 1950s and 1960s range from 200,000 to 1.2 million per year. Today, abortion is one of the most commonly performed clinical procedures in the United States, and the death rate from abortion is extremely low: 0.6 per 100,000 procedures, according to the World Health Organization.

Nearly half of all abortions worldwide are unsafe, and nearly all unsafe abortions (98 percent) occur in developing countries. In countries where abortion remains unsafe, it is a leading cause of maternal mortality.

Highly restrictive abortion laws are not associated with lower abortion rates. For example, as Guttmacher Institute explains, the abortion rate is 29 per 1,000 women of childbearing age in Africa, and 32 per 1,000 in Latin America — regions in which abortion is illegal under most circumstances in the majority of countries. The rate is 12 per 1,000 in Western Europe, where abortion is generally permitted on broad grounds.

www.ourbodiesourselves.org...

Where does that leave your argument for overturning Roe v Wade?

Abortions dont have to be legal to to happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: JBurns

I dont get it. ;-)

They push the idea of over population. Push for more abortions...

Then they want open borders because our populations are shrinking too fast and we will have an elderly western world (collapsed economy)....

So we all of a sudden need mass migration from the third world and they force that by incentivising illegal immigration as second class members of a failing society.

?!

Great point!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Jefferton
Amy questions?

Yes, I have an Amy question.

Is Amybody gonna change their minds on these topics?

Not likely. This thread is a testament to that.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Troll thread is trollin’.

Ummm...IF this were a troll thread...why so eager to...dangle from the hook...?

Besides...murdering children for the sake of convenience...is...the sign of an unstable mind...

As of Jan 21st 2015...57 million 762 thousand 169 murdered children in just the United States of abortion...and counting...

But...but...but...

YouSir

Couldn't agree more. So many lost votes and taxpayers for the Dems.
edit on 20-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Sheesh, take the patience to read my post thoroughly before responding. Also, husband would have some say since the child wouldn't be there unless the egg was fertilized by him.

Which planet are you on???

Husband?? you dont need one of those to get pregnant..... and many kind donors

have disappeared long before the thin blue line comes up, despite having protested

undying love and long term support.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Sheesh, take the patience to read my post thoroughly before responding. Also, husband would have some say since the child wouldn't be there unless the egg was fertilized by him.

Which planet are you on???

Husband?? you dont need one of those to get pregnant..... and many kind donors

have disappeared long before the thin blue line comes up, despite having protested

undying love and long term support.

And that about sums up the lifestyle you embrace!!?? How sad to be alone. I grew up with 2 loving parents. Something that child will never know. But, Mommy was a loose slot and had many kind donors. What a hollow existence. Sex without love. Really sad.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I have three adult sons, and although my home is always open to them, I have no home anymore, it is my son with the open door.... for me and for his brothers. but the we are a close knit family that tries to help one another and be respectful to each other... but we all know just what would happen if that respect wasn't there. if we didn't give a crap about his investment and were destructive. what a landlord will do if a the occupant of on of the places does abide by the rules... they have the right to tell them to get the heck off of their property!!

you read the quote you posted above your reply again!!! and you tell me, does the mother of the imaginary 2 year old daughter of your imagination have the right to ensure that she can continue to care for that daughter, to physically be able to lift her off the ground if she wanders into danger, to physically be able to be able to prepare her meals, bath her, and to physically be able to work to provide that shelter for her if the fetus within in her becomes destructive to her physical being??

ya see, I went through such a pregnancy... alone... it wasn't fun and ya I delivered my third child, but if social service had known just half of what was going on... well, let's just say I would have been no longer feeding and housing them!!! after that pregnancy, I knew better than to try to go through another, I would have aborted and felt quite justified for doing so... and quite selfish if I had allowed myself to be put into that position again!!

"maybe for the sake of the life of the mother" doesn't even come close enough!!! can you take the right of the mother to ensure that she can house and feed, care for the children she has from her, can you take the right of those kids to have that healthy mom caring for them? can you allow one insentient group of cells growing within the body of a women to have such high rights as to cause so much pain... both emotional and physical..., chaos, and upheaval in the lives of not only the women involved but also all those who are fully dependent on her?? isn't this much more insensitive?? and by the way... the foster homes have plenty of young born disabled children whose parents did just what you are calling insensitive!!! they placed the one child in foster homes for the sake of the whole when caring for that child became too time consuming, too chaotic, too dangerous, and they started to see the negative effects it had on the other children in the home, and themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nonsense argument.
Sure, some evil people would carry on illegally

Historically, women around the world have tried to end their unintended pregnancies whether abortion is legal or not, often jeopardizing their safety and health by self-inducing or seeking a dangerous illegal procedure.

While there is very little relationship between abortion legality and abortion incidence, there is a strong correlation between abortion legality and abortion safety.

Call them 'evil' if you like.... but they are simply individuals solving a major

problem in their life. Abortion is not something new it has gone on for centurys

its not something a woman takes lightly, whatever you may think she knows

her odds of not surviving it... so she has to be in a bad place to take that chance?

Maybe the men on this thread need to walk a mile in her shoes before commenting

but the numbers of murdered babies would reduce dramatically.

Please stop with the emotional drama. The majority of abortions take place

at the embryo/fetus stage and long before ALL the enhanced 4D US pictures

that get posted by the anti everythings.

Oh, and people might start taking some personal responsibility again

That appears to be exactly what they are doing however it seems to be the business

of everyone else in the manner they choose to do so.

Quit with the extreme cases to try and justify murder. For the black community, as an example, abortion has utterly destroyed their progress in the US... likely by design. Murder and purging of a race on a massive scale.

What utter nonsense !!!!!

Likely by design??

Who's design ? Its a personal choice Not a national discision.

Murder and purging of a race on a massive scale

How do you arrive at that conclusion WHO is forcing or coercing any woman

to have an abortion?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

south carolina's law... as written:

Abortions defined as using instrument or medication with the intent to terminate a pregnancy (other than birth, to preserve a the baby’s live or remove dead fetus) are legal in South Carolina only under the following three circumstances:

In the first trimester with the pregnant woman’s consent
In the second trimester with the pregnant woman’s consent in a certified hospital or clinic
In the third trimester when necessary to preserve the life or health of the pregnant woman on the written recommendation of two doctors, and if the basis is mental health then both the two doctors and a consulting psychiatrist must agree in writing the abortion is necessary
Note this law says the husband’s consent is required in the third trimester, but spousal consent was found unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1976 and that can’t be enforced

statelaws.findlaw.com...

in the first and second trimester, they didn't even worry about the husband's right to have a say.... but when it's the third trimester, and there is two doctors and possibly a psychiatrist saying that the women's health, or maybe even her life is being compromised and it's necessary to preserve those things for the women.... well all of a sudden they want to give the husband the right to chose weather she get sicker and possibly die or abort... the women loses her say!!!

thank god for the sane supreme courts of the past, or there probably would be a few husbands in the state using quirky little law if they got the opportunity to easily dispose of an unwanted wife!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

How do you arrive at that conclusion WHO is forcing or coercing any woman

to have an abortion?

republicans trying to hide their sexual misadventures from their wives and the public's eye???
well, I kind of need to backtrack on that statement some, it's not just republicans, it's the crappy fathers who don't want the little tyke to be a drain on their future paychecks also. heck some of them will go as far as to murder the woman. so, what do you think many of these crappy fathers will resort to if abortion is made illegal and they can no longer threaten and coerce the mothers of their child to abort them?? of course!!! we will have more murdered pregnant women!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
another law written by conservatives that more than likely won't pass the muster with the supreme court if it was passed...
and oh, they don't care about the women at all... even their right to life is denied them.

ALL ABORTION BAN
www.npr.org...

it's so extreme more than likely many of the republicans will vote no on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Blah blah blah

It isn't always all about women, despite that being no doubt your wish.
Yawn new story, tired of hearing same tired used up arguments. Facts or its untrue/never happened.

What of the babies your kind murder so casually?

edit on 3/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

...and what of the women who use abortion to resolve their character deficiencies? (ie: being the town sl## and using abortion like a trash collection service)

Yeah, from the looks of things the feminazis have the women apologist BS covered. Who is standing up for the unborn?

I'd support abortion if sterilization were part of the process.
edit on 3/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

...and what of the women who use abortion to resolve their character deficiencies? (ie: being the town sl## and using abortion like a trash collection service)

Citation/reference/fact required that a woman seeking an abortion has character

deficiencies ie: being the town sl##. Presuming that it was not an immaculate

conception what name would you call the other half of that sexual encounter??

Yeah, from the looks of things the feminazis have the women apologist BS covered. Who is standing up for the unborn?

I'd support abortion if sterilization were part of the process.

Hmmm.... and would you support the same 'punishment' (sterilisation) for the other

half of the encounter
After all she didn't get pregnant on her own

Or

Is he a stud, a lady killer, a swinger ..... but hey she's a sl##.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I knew better than to try to go through another, I would have aborted and felt quite justified for doing so... and quite selfish if I had allowed myself to be put into that position again!!

You know how sex works? Right?? Use birth control, it's not that hard. (Shakes head...some people) HINT: Abortion is NOT BIRTH CONTROL!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

once a women hits around the age of 30- 35, if certain indicators are there, the hormonal birth control methods have an increased risk of causing such things a blood clots and such. that is why my third child came into being. I managed to have no problems with the hormonal methods and had my two kids, but then, well, sorry, but you should be taking those anymore... which leaves you with crap...or sterialization which is expensive. and unlike how I am sure you are, my husband was not willing to go without sex till I hit the age of menopause...
oh, wait a minute , you didn't answer that question of mine did you??? so, maybe you are like my husband, and ain't willing either. abstinence IS the only method of birth control that is 100% effective ya know!! but, I imagine alot of people are like my husband... there is no way in hades they would accept that! so, unless you would accept it, maybe you should just take your judgemental little self and wander off, or ignore my posts... but know this, if the time ever comes that your spouse significant other would be in significant danger either physically/mentally or financially and they decide to deal with it by just not having sex anymore because their birth control options are limited and not really that effective... and you stand against that decision, whine about it, pressure them into it, threaten divorce over it, force them into it, or to put another way turn the happy home upside down over it....
then you are far more selfish than you think I am!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Unlike how I am sure you are, my husband was not willing to go without sex till I hit the age of menopause...
oh, wait a minute , you didn't answer that question of mine did you???

I did answer that. Go back and read, I'm not going to hand hold you...you are an adult...at least physically.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

blah, blah, blah, why do your conservative buddies instead of trying to pass laws that actually might reduce abortion rates keep writing up laws that are certain to be shot down in the courts, wasting taxpyaer money defending their stupidity and inability to actually write decent laws???

oh ya, I know, all those having abortions are stupid young women and sluts with loose characters.
there has never been a married women laying in a hospital bed pleading for an abortion in Ireland while infection took over her body and took her life... nope didn't happen, that's my reality, not yours..
and nope, there have never been any women who entered an abortion clinic here in the states weeping because it was a choice between herself or the baby she had been wishing for.... and that husband that stood up to the protesters at that clinic, he wasn't real either... at least not in your reality... just mine.
and those parents that took the second mortgage out on their house, just to come up with the funds so their daughter and her husband could travel across the country, and shell out an outrageous amount of money after testing showed such severe malnormalities that not only would the baby live that long after birth it would be having seizure after seizure the whole time if lived just like what was happening in the womb!!! na, they don't exist in your eyes also...
the little nine year old girl in peru who was found to be pregnant with twins.... lol... the doctor, the nurses, the mother, they all got excommunicated for saving the life of a child!! she isn't real either, right?

no, you chose to believe that they all have character deficiencies, loose moral characters, you chose to ignore the character flaws of the men who also play a part in this.... heck, notice I didn't say that the man who made that nine year old girl pregnant with twins was excommunicated, oh he was arrested, but his sin was still forgivable in the eyes of the church!! just what kind of character flaw could a nine year old have that is worthy of death??

women who use abortion as a first line of defense against pregnancy are rather dumb in my book to be honest. but there's alot of dumb people in this world stupidity isn't just an ailment that affects the female gender. but, I remember when I was in school.... while the boys were busy collecting their trophies to earn the title of stud, the girls they collected were the whores... and occasionally, a pregnancy would happen... can't help but wonder, just how many rich daddies and mommies paid for the abortions so their son's life wasn't ruined so early... I know there was at least a few!!!

I've drawn a pretty clear line in the sand... once that everyone should find rather agreeable... the health and life of the mother has to be held higher than that of the few cells she is carrying within her. if the pregnancy poses a risk to her that affect her health to the extent where it is prohibiting her from doing those things that would be required of her in her normal day beyond that of what a normal pregnancy would cause... her rights, those who are depending on her should not be overruled by that of the unborn to that great of extent.
the ohio law seems to not even give a crap if the mother dies in a preventable childbirth and leave her children orphans while even failing to save the life she carries within her.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join