It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Again will you ever answer any questions or will you just continue to slag off women?.
How are you going to force women to carry a kid they do not want?.
Forth time I have asked now.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
I've not been evasive, you've been a bit dull minded in reading what I wrote.

Overturn Roe vs Wade and do not allow abortion except maybe under threat of death to the mother. Abortion is murder plain and simple. I honor women. That is why I fight for their right to not be aborted. Apparently you think preborn womans rights stop at the womb! They do not.

edit on 19-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How are you going to stop women aborting babies?. You can not just say overturn toe v Wade.
How do you suggest actually forcing them to carry? Because that is what you are saying.
5th time now I have asked and yes you are being evasive you keep dodging my questions.
edit on 19-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

and I never claimed that you did, I said that abstinence was the only type of birth control that was 100% effective and asked you if you were willing to practice it if you or spouse/significant other decided that having a child wasn't that good of an idea at the present time? what about if the dr told her that a pregnancy presented an highly increased risk... or are you one of those guys that feel that refusing sex is grounds for divorce??

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Overturn Roe vs Wade and do not allow abortion except maybe under threat of death to the mother.

ya, maybe.... that says it all right there...

you see that little cord going from the women's tummy to the baby?? what do you think it's for?? oh ya, it is being used to siphon nutrients from the mother's bloodstream and deposit waste into!! as long as the fetus can't survive without that little cord, the mother's right to life as well as her health, her ability to care for those who depend on her, he ability to earn income that is needed for those who depend on her, well... they all have to be taken into consideration also, a two or three month fetus's rights should not overrule everyone elses.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You are dim. I answered your questions. Maybe English is not your first language?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I've not been evasive, you've been a bit dull minded in reading what I wrote.

Overturn Roe vs Wade and do not allow abortion except maybe under threat of death to the mother. Abortion is murder plain and simple. I honor women. That is why I fight for their right to not be aborted. Apparently you think preborn womans rights stop at the womb! They do not.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Overturn Roe vs Wade and do not allow abortion except maybe under threat of death to the mother.

ya, maybe.... that says it all right there...

you see that little cord going from the women's tummy to the baby?? what do you think it's for?? oh ya, it is being used to siphon nutrients from the mother's bloodstream and deposit waste into!! as long as the fetus can't survive without that little cord, the mother's right to life as well as her health, her ability to care for those who depend on her, he ability to earn income that is needed for those who depend on her, well... they all have to be taken into consideration also, a two or three month fetus's rights should not overrule everyone elses.

Do you have a daughter that lives with you? You'd feed her and house her. If you get tired of a 2 year old would you stop feeding and housing her!? Same thing for the preborn. You house and feed them, you don't stop that. How can you be so insensitive!??

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
This country is far from such a paradise as to worry about such idiotic topics as abortions, most people go paycheck to paycheck and so abortions are a must, and that is the least of it. If they cared to look, and since they did not, and are arguing about such topics, they should probably be gotten rid of as they are useless at there job. Deposed of like so much useless and worse ineffective garbage. Let somebody else who actually wants to solve issues come in.

Who are these people? And why were they not aborted to begin with? How can we fix there overly delayed abortion? Should not that be the question? And why are they sticking there nose in peoples private business? Most especially when there are a million other more important things to worry about?

And why is it that a thread with "child murder" in the tittle and there is not one dead child? This thread is very misleading, the other thread at least had a dead child in it, this one does not. I call shinanigans on this whole thing. Sounds like you got a bunch of old dudes sitting around doing nothing up there.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

No you did not. You just said make it illegal by overturning roe v Wade not the question I asked so here it is again for the sixth time.
How are you going to make women carry a child they do not want?.
Very easy to answer seeing you want to force them.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

edit on 20-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I have you still have not answered my question but please show me.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Again, Overturned Roe v Wade. Hence no services for abortion. Glad to help you out. Seems English is not your first language.

Additionally, like having a 2 year old you wouldn't you stop feeding and housing them!? Same thing for the preborn. You house and feed them, you don't stop that. Just as the same in a 2 years old if you take away care for your preborn you'd face the same charges!??

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Not going to stop women having them. Women still had abortions before so you want to punish women?.
So for the seventh time how are you going to force women to carry a child they do not want?.
Or are you going to continue dodging a very simple question?.
edit on 20-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Sheesh, take the patience to read my post thoroughly before responding. Also, husband would have some say since the child wouldn't be there unless the egg was fertilized by him.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Just answer my question stop deflecting.
Or show me where you answered it.
Or don't but face it abortion will never be illegal.
edit on 20-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Answered it 4 posts above this. Is comprehension a problem??

face it abortion will never be illegal.

Hilarious, for gun control, but against saving children from abortion. BiPolar!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

That isn't an answer to my question.
But I'm not going to ask again you have shown you are all about the hate and calling women murderers and not coming up with anything constructive to reduce the need for abortions.
Maybe English isn't your 1st language seeing you can not comprehend a simple question.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: JBurns

Beautiful we go back to illegal abortion and newly born babies in trash cans. That's so much better. All the while we got a few more people with social challenges we can criminalise and thanks to you slap the label "mentally instable" on them because the close minded right can't get in their heads not everybody lives on a pony farm.
And those of the babies who survive can live long sad lifes of neglect and hate by proxy for their rapist fathers, or johns and become gangster because they never had someone to equip them for society.

Great plan

Nonsense argument.
Sure, some evil people would carry on illegally, but the numbers of murdered babies would reduce dramatically. Oh, and people might start taking some personal responsibility again to ensure they don;t get pregnant in the first place if they don't want a child.

Quit with the extreme cases to try and justify murder. For the black community, as an example, abortion has utterly destroyed their progress in the US... likely by design. Murder and purging of a race on a massive scale.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I've answered it twice. Not sure I can come over to the UK and mentor you in reading. There is no hate in my self, not sure why you're going that route. Best wishes to you.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join