It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe consider adoption.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe consider adoption.

Yes adoption, not abortion, should be the answer to unwanted pregnancies.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Annee

the thing is, just how much income would one have to have before proving one is financially able to support a child. 20k, 50k, 100k.... as it is, people keep telling me I screwed up when I told my kids to wait till they could afford a family and kids before they started one... their answer is that they will never be able to afford one... so, well, no grandkids for me I guess...

Yes -- definitely a quagmire.

Would have to have some strict rules to get a cross section of population. Money could not be the only factor.

But, irresponsible procreation is a threat to this planet and it's resources.

Reality is reality.

People that think like this scare me. When government starts telling the population who can and can’t have a child , because of income or other factors , it makes me wish people who think this way had never been born... and woe to this planet should they ever gain political power 😕.

So, I sure hope you financially support off planet relocation.

Earth's natural resources are limited.

Excuse my reality and logic.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Annee

the thing is, just how much income would one have to have before proving one is financially able to support a child. 20k, 50k, 100k.... as it is, people keep telling me I screwed up when I told my kids to wait till they could afford a family and kids before they started one... their answer is that they will never be able to afford one... so, well, no grandkids for me I guess...

Yes -- definitely a quagmire.

Would have to have some strict rules to get a cross section of population. Money could not be the only factor.

But, irresponsible procreation is a threat to this planet and it's resources.

Reality is reality.

People that think like this scare me. When government starts telling the population who can and can’t have a child , because of income or other factors , it makes me wish people who think this way had never been born... and woe to this planet should they ever gain political power 😕.

So, I sure hope you financially support off planet relocation.

Earth's natural resources are limited.

Excuse my reality and logic.

Your reality and logic is skewed as well as dangerous. This planet has enough resources, if humans would grow more crops on vast quantities of land not being used. Wells can be created for fresh water.. etc.. there is no excuse.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Going so well that for many in the world that...
How naive is that. You do know we are running out of fresh water don't you?.
Also how many kids are already waiting to be adopted? 200k? Just in the states. Adopt them all and then you may have a good idea.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Sheye

Going so well that for many in the world that...
How naive is that. You do know we are running out of fresh water don't you?.
Also how many kids are already waiting to be adopted? 200k? Just in the states. Adopt them all and then you may have a good idea.

We spend more on supporting loathing illegal immigrants. Take away their free money and we can support the lives of these babies. But I guess if you're liberal this is how you want it. You want to funnel money away from protecting life and give it to rapists and murders who shouldn't even be here in the first place. It equates to more votes for democrat.. Pathetic group of corrupt anti American traitors.
edit on 18-3-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Nowt to do with the subject here.
I voted for Brexit so you are wrong great strawman though.
Oh and people on the right have many who support womens choice.
But If you wish to discuss abortion or how to reduce abortion please do.
All I see from some is just slagging off women and not coming up with answers or solutions, in a perfect world no one would have an abortion but it aint perfect but If you used your energy to come up with ways to reduce it that would be better for all.
Because you are never going to make it illegal or force women to carry a child they do not want.
edit on 18-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You talk the talk but do you walk the walk

How many have you fostered/adopted

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Absolutely I have not aborted any of our children, so I DO walk the walk! How about you!?
edit on 18-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

You talk the talk but do you walk the walk

How many have you fostered/adopted

Last I checked I jointly foster nearly 300,000 humans I didn't ask for. I'd rather them all be US citizens.. 1/3 of all humans from el salvador FROM THE ENTIRE WORLD reside in the US.. Uh.. I think we could easily support these kids.
edit on 18-3-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Absolutely I have not aborted any of our children, so I DO walk the walk! How about you!?

How typically evasive!!

Your words >>>>

Yet it appears you are not prepared to follow your own stated stance *adopt*

any unaborted unwanted babies ....

As I suspected another of those who are all wind and no substance.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Sounds like you don't want to answer because you are in favor of killing babies, not saving them.
edit on 18-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That is an utterly disingenuous pile of scat, I doubt anyone is for "killing babies"

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Abortion is killing. If you accept that you accept killing. Birth control and adoption are what should be done so that never has to be an option. Responsible and humane people embrace that over abortion.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

birth control and adoption will not eliminate the need for abortion!!!

putting a kid up for adoption does not mean that the kids will be adopted.... the foster care system is filled with kids that are adoptable waiting for someone to come along and adopt them. and, ya know who are the first ones that get billed for that care the gov't gives those kids.... lol... if you said the taxpayer, you would be wrong. the parents will get zapped with child support payments.... it's only if they don't make enough to fully pay, that the burden goes on to the taxpayer.

the only method of birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence!!! now, you tell me that you are willing to go without sexual intercourse with your spouse, significant other during the times in your relationship when one of you determine that it's not the best time to have a child, well, then I might let you pass on this.... but if not, well, you should really accept that no birth control is 100% effective! people aren't either, and don't mean to be mean to the kids or anything, but kids do seem to be rather dumb in some ways... crap happens!!!

but, even if you did manage to solve those two problems, you would still end up with those sad stories of women who were so happy to find that they were finally pregnant but had their dreams shattered when a serious defect was discovered in the developing fetus or the pregnancy presented complications that significantly affected the women's ability to live and fulfill the responsibilities she needed to carry out.

Even if you accept that aborting a fetus in it's first trimester, heck some even the consider the emergency contraception, day after pill or whatever, as being murder.. you would have to acknowledge that there is a genuine need for abortion and your next step would be to prove that that need didn't exist before you go calling them murderers!! medical records are confidential, you have no right to know weather those conditions exist or not... the mother does, I would argue the mother's husband or parents if she is a minor does.... her doctors do.... YOU DON'T!! and, she shouldn't have to waste time, which increases the risks, trying to prove to a court of law, or some panel, to get permission to try and save her own life and physical well being.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That's just your opinion.
Face it you just want a reason to hate women.
Also face it no matter how much you bleat you are not going to force anyone to carry children they do not want.
You going to answer the questions I have asked you or what? (Third time now).

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm not for abortion but I accept it's not my choice to make..thats it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

now, you tell me that you are willing to go without sexual intercourse with your spouse, significant other during the times in your relationship when one of you determine that

Sorry, you misread my post. I never said I don't have sex with my wife. You pulled that one out of your butt I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Face it you just want a reason to hate women.

So, if you can't win an argument you transfer your faults onto the other person!? Mirroring is a good Communist Saul Alinsky evasive maneuver. Doesn't surprise me, as most Democrats are fed this technique.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If you were involved in fertilizing a woman's egg you sure do have some say in it. It takes 2 to tango, unless you missed sex ed class.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join