It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well hopefully one day having a child becomes a privilege and not a right.

You request a child license, otherwise your reproductive system is turned off to fornicate to your hearts intent with zero chance of getting pregnant. Once you prove you can mentally and financially handle a child or two you can then be allowed to be fertile.

Oh what science can do to save us all from so many things...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You request a child license, otherwise your reproductive system is turned off to fornicate to your hearts intent with zero chance of getting pregnant. Once you prove you can mentally and financially handle a child or two you can then be allowed to be fertile.

That is pretty much how the adoption system works.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

and yet, family planning is the eugenicists...
okay...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Xtrozero

and yet, family planning is the eugenicists...
okay...

I'm not against abortion, but I'm against the use as first choice, or pushed choice. When abortions are used as a form of birth control and/or money making business that bothers me.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Personally, I think we need to go there.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

the thing is, just how much income would one have to have before proving one is financially able to support a child. 20k, 50k, 100k.... as it is, people keep telling me I screwed up when I told my kids to wait till they could afford a family and kids before they started one... their answer is that they will never be able to afford one... so, well, no grandkids for me I guess...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

the thing is, just how much income would one have to have before proving one is financially able to support a child. 20k, 50k, 100k.... as it is, people keep telling me I screwed up when I told my kids to wait till they could afford a family and kids before they started one... their answer is that they will never be able to afford one... so, well, no grandkids for me I guess...

Yes -- definitely a quagmire.

Would have to have some strict rules to get a cross section of population. Money could not be the only factor.

But, irresponsible procreation is a threat to this planet and it's resources.

Reality is reality.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes -- definitely a quagmire.

Would have to have some strict rules to get a cross section of population. Money could not be the only factor.

But, irresponsible procreation is a threat to this planet and it's resources.

Reality is reality.

People that think like this scare me. When government starts telling the population who can and can’t have a child , because of income or other factors , it makes me wish people who think this way had never been born... and woe to this planet should they ever gain political power 😕.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I agree. My mom was unmarried and only 18 when she was pregnant with me. Everyone wanted her to get an abortion, but she WANTED me. I turned out fine, but if TPTB had their way, I wouldn't be here.

Now, I'm 43, been (legally) married to my long term partner for 3 years now and we both have developed our careers, he's a CPA and I'm a research scientist and department head, and we both are making pretty good money. We just bought our first house

Now, we're READY to start a family, all our ducks are in the right rows, but the doctor tells me I'm entering menopause!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I agree. My mom was unmarried and only 18 when she was pregnant with me. Everyone wanted her to get an abortion, but she WANTED me. I turned out fine, but if TPTB had their way, I wouldn't be here.

She wanted you, she had you, HER CHOICE no one could force her into

doing anything she didn't want to. There is no reason whatsoever TPTB has a say

in the matter.

In the same way, and for what ever reason any woman wanting to terminate a

pregnancy THEIR CHOICE should be allowed to.

Now, we're READY to start a family, all our ducks are in the right rows

But the doctor tells me I'm entering menopause!

Early IVF treatment?? Best of luck

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Exactly, HER CHOICE. The door swings both ways.

Thanks for your encouragement, but it's not about me and my husband, we're anecdotal to the discussion. My husband and I are at the perfect point in our relationship and our social and economic status to have children. But nature favors the young and impetuous, not the menapausal middle aged and cautious.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh, so killing is just a small thing to you. Good to know. Don't ever procreate, okay.
edit on 17-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Spoken like a true egocentric millennial that is thinking only of themselves. No wonder our race is doomed.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Spoken like a true egocentric millennial that is thinking only of themselves. No wonder our race is doomed.

I really think you need to put your brain into gear before putting your mouth

into action!!!!

I come from a generation before they started labeling them.

All this emotive talk of *killing a baby* with 3/4 d. scan pictures....Most if not all

abortions are carried out long before then.

Do some googling a fetus up to three months is unintelligible from that of

many other animals. And more to the point unable to survive on its own.

Oh, so killing is just a small thing to you. Good to know. Don't ever procreate, okay.

I dont believe what is unable to breathe on its own can be killed, because it is not

yet alive.

Anybody being kept mechanically alive by breathing machines is to all intensive

purposes already dead?

As for not procreating
Sorry I have already produced three more generations

Suggested films for you to watch Vera Drake and Phillomena (true story)
news.bbc.co.uk...

Reading matter anything to do with Magdalene Laundries (Where unmarried

pregnant young girls were sent)

edit on 18-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

My bet is all these guys attempting to demonise women for choice have had a girl who has decided not to have their child for what ever reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

my question would be just who paid for the back alley abortions back in the day when women's main source of income was her egg money??? my guess would be that many were paid by the fathers??
me thinks that at least for some, it's not the abortion that is really bugging them but rather, who gets to decide.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Stopping illegal immigration would have paid for all the unborn children that were killed for financial reasons. You can't kill a dog if you can't afford to care for it so why a child?
edit on 18-3-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

My bet is all these guys attempting to demonise women for choice have had a girl who has decided not to have their child for what ever reason.

More likely to have legged it by the time the blue line came up.

Not their problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If people that engage in sex used birth control, there'd be no need for abortion. Better yet, don't have sex out of wedlock!

And yes, there are methods of combining birth control to be 100% effective.

Lazy sociopathic killers rely on abortion.
edit on 18-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Again contraception is not 100% effective.
Lol don't have sex out of wedlock are you from 1890?.
Will you ever answer my questions or is it going to be deflection after deflection?.
How are you going to force women to carry a child they do not want?.
You obviously have a hatred of women why is that?.
edit on 18-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join