It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So what do you want to do tie the woman up and force her to carry child.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Maybe it would be better to show them documentaries of children who have been given up for adoption, and who have thanked their biological parents for choosing to give them life. If they can’t see how grateful those adults are now, and simply choose abortion for convenience.. it says a lot .😕

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Maybe it would be better to show them documentaries of children who have been given up for adoption, and who have thanked their biological parents for choosing to give them life. If they can’t see how grateful those adults are now, and simply choose abortion for convenience.. it says a lot .😕

what about the other larger proportion of children in foster care who end up on the streets, neglected or forgot.
why are we only showing one view.
also are we forgetting how much pregnancy affects the body like women are still dying from giving birth and pregnancy even today or does the potential life only matter not a life already living

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

originally posted by: Sheye

what about the other larger proportion of children in foster care who end up on the streets, neglected or forgot.
why are we only showing one view.
also are we forgetting how much pregnancy affects the body like women are still dying from giving birth and pregnancy even today or does the potential life only matter not a life already living

Of course there are individual cases where other factors need to be considered. I’m just saying many couples are awaiting newborns, and there are also many good foster care homes. At least they are getting a chance at life, despite how cold and hard this world can be.

On that note, I would also like to say that it would never work for women to be forced to carry their child if they are unwilling. Free will is free will, and God gave it to us for a reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Pick your state and browse through the kids waiting in foster care that are eligible to be adopted.
www.adoptuskids.org...
There's plenty to chose from and the cost is far less than the other avenues people seem to prefer to go through for that perfect little baby... oh ya, these kids might not be so perfect, and they are not babies... that the little baby ain't gonna be perfect either.
www.adoptuskids.org...

not every foster home is good and the kids often live with the uncertainty that they can be uprooted and placed somewhere else at any time. why aren't those couples extending their hearts out to the kids in their own county and state instead of shelling how much more money, sometimes going overseas for their bouncing bundle of joy? that's how cold hearted this world is!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The a reply to: dawnstar

not every foster home is good and the kids often live with the uncertainty that they can be uprooted and placed somewhere else at any time. why aren't those couples extending their hearts out to the kids in their own county and state instead of shelling how much more money, sometimes going overseas for their bouncing bundle of joy? that's how cold hearted this world is!!!

Life in this world can be fragile for many. Well to do families have their breakups, and children are uprooted and split into different homes. Children that were wanted and cherished can lose both parents in an auto accident within a heartbeat and it could change their lives forever living with extended family.
Life is difficult for many.. so is this a valid reason not to choose life for the unborn child ?
edit on 15-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So what do you want to do, allow a developing person to be killed!?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I want sex education to be available for all so we do not need as many abortions.
Nice deflection I will ask you how are you going to force women to carry the child?.
Education is the key not the demonisation of women.
edit on 15-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

How about using birth control if you must have sex and don't want a birth. How much intelligence does it take to go to the store and get some condoms or birth control before sex? If you feel you're old enough for sex, you're old enough to know how to prevent unwanted pregnancies. There are NO EXCUSES! Take responsibility!!
edit on 15-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No contraception is 100% effective.
Going to answer my questions or not? How are you going to force women to carry a child they do not want?.
edit on 15-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Do not tell other people what they can and cannot do, put, or take out, of their own bodies.

When it involves another life your rights cease to dominate.

I mean you seem to think once pregnant the woman has no choice in the matter.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

if you have a garden and plant a batch of carrots, do you go out and pull out the weakest of the baby plants when they come up to thin them out?? why, if not to ensure the ones you leave will have a better chance of growing healthy and being more productive? do you feel any guilt that you didn't give those babies a chance?

ya, I know we are talking about conceived fertilized human eggs here, somewhere in the process of developing into human babies. but like you said, the world is a cruel hard place. parents who are having great difficulty supporting a small family in a state of poverty just might find the idea of doubling that family size as being a bit too disasterous, that it's better to be raising three healthy, although rather poor kids than it is to raise six starving, homeless kids. although we have a few rotten foster homes now, if we double the number of kids in those homes, don't we risk having many more? and, considering our gov't budget as well as the unwillingness of many in this country to expand the spending to provide for the poor, I just don't see where that would be unavoidable. it seems that the bigger the drain on society the poor is, the worse their treatment is. half of the inhabitants of the old english workhouses were children, with a great number of them dying as children.. others were so scarred they could never find a place in society when those workhouses were shut down. it's that a kinder treatment in your eyes? infantcide was a much bigger problem then, was that kinder? children were sold into slavery to ensure their siblings would not starve, was that kinder? handicapped babies were left on the windowsills in cold dark rooms to die alone, was that kinder? was it kinder to allow the gov't to chose whole segments of the population, according to their lack or wealth, their mental capacity, their race and just decide to sterilize them against their will??
nature is cruel, it's survival of the fittest, those who can endure the most, or can run the fastest, who are the strongest survive... while the rest are killed and consumed, starved out of existence, expelled by their pack, or just left behind to wait their fate... and many times if this isn't done, the whole pack is in danger.
man has never been ruled by the rules of nature, while the animals were freezing and dying in a severe cold winter, they built homes, had fires, and preserved their food to tide them over till the winter thaw. when the deer population gets too large, we help them out and increase the number of kills for that year, otherwise, the whole herd would die. indian women would use natural herbs to abort if they knew that their would be a scarcity of food. if they didn't, the whole tribe would be at risk.

so, tell me, what is a better option to you, to allow the gov't to go around deciding who should reproduce and who shouldn't, to allow the population to increase and risk losing even more, or placing the burden on the women, the one's who probably feel a much deeper connection to the life that is forming in their womb, who understand more than anyone just what they can handle, who, still for most families are the ones on the front line trying to ensure that the children are all fed and cared for to decide how many children she should bring into the world?

ya, life can be tough. yes, unexpected crap happens to people. but sometimes disaster can be avoided and the living children can be protected.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

and it also doesn't coincide with any other aspect in life.
I mean, how many signs have you seen warning your that trespassers will be shot? how many guns are under the store counters, just in case someone comes in to rob them. how many kids have been shot by cops who then say they thought the kids was a danger? how many villages have been burned, bombed, and terrorized for made up reasons?
it seems it's only pregnant women who have to lose their right to protect themselves, their families, their children, their freedom, their say in what kind of medical care they should have, because the life of the fetus is dominate.
and, it doesn't matter weather it was legal or not, women have been aborting babies for centuries.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: JBurns

For the record. He also believes jesus is coming back in our time.

“Bon Appétit” Trump haters...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Your talking to someone whose mother came from a family of 15 children born during war times.. and dirt poor. They all survived extreme poverty, and had each other for support and friendships long after their struggling childhoods.

I come from a family of 6, and we didn’t have much growing up, but we had each other.
You make it sound like raising more than two or three children is a huge burden.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

guess it depends on what you mean by "extreme poverty" children need food, they need warm clothing, they need medical care when they are sick, they need shelter. did yous ever go without those things?
I had only three kids, and yes, they did... the only way I could avoid it was to either work to add to my husband's paycheck, or kick him out and go on welfare....
your grandmother, and mother did not live in the world where the gov't took so much money from you to help the poor that you ended up being poorer than the poor your money was helping while denying you any help regardless of the circumstances. yes, I would have aborted any more kids if it meant that I could keep on working so my living breathing kid could have the medicine he needed to keep breathing!! just like I kept on working even when I was occassionally falling down at work because of an untreated foot injury. just like I kept on working even though the most sleep I got most days amounted to less than four hours!

yes, there will be sin in this world, but woa to those who causes the sin!! in this case, a bunch of politicians and their friends who abuse a welfare system designed to help the poor so badly that they create new poor that they then say tough luck to!

it's so easy to judge the strangers, caste them as just being greedy, selfish people...
too easy, I tend to look a little deeper. to talk with the parents of those six kids that lived next to me, to find out that their baby was born too early and her lungs aren't developed. that he has spent half his life in the hospital, and they can't afford it.. and that the welfare people are telling the mother that the only way for the baby to get the care it needs is to either put him in foster care or kick the husband out of the house...
guess which choice she made??? yep, now she is overburdened trying to be the sole care provider for six kids, and the gov't is spending even more money because the husband is gone, but the baby is alive!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So what if a man ceases to want his wife. Should he be blameless if he kills her!? Just because a woman is carrying an unwanted pregnancy does not include a free kill card with it. maybe in the laws eyes, but certainly not in any humane or god-filled world.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Don't start something you don't want to finish. Having sex is a choice and you live with your decisions.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

So what if a man ceases to want his wife. Should he be blameless if he kills her!? Just because a woman is carrying an unwanted pregnancy does not include a free kill card with it. maybe in the laws eyes, but certainly not in any humane or god-filled world.

God filled world? To which god are you referring, because the god of the Holy Bible not only endorsed abortion, he often ordered pregnant women to be killed. And, while abortion was common among women in the day, Jesus never said a word condemning it. As a matter of fact he said it would have been better for some people not to have been born.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Now I know you're not a Bible Scholar with that distorted mess of a reply.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join