It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLoneGunmen

Liberals are trying to stop everyone from having babies they don’t want, with sex education in the schools and easier access to birth control (ALL forms of birth control should be free for everyone, and they should be passed out like candy in high schools, bars, grocery stores, etc., etc., etc.) Conservatives tend to not like sex education, and don’t want to pay for someone else’s birth control, even if it means avoiding an abortion.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TheLoneGunmen

Liberals are trying to stop everyone from having babies they don’t want, with sex education in the schools and easier access to birth control (ALL forms of birth control should be free for everyone, and they should be passed out like candy in high schools, bars, grocery stores, etc., etc., etc.) Conservatives tend to not like sex education, and don’t want to pay for someone else’s birth control, even if it means avoiding an abortion.

Conservatives don’t mind sex education, it just depends on how it’s taught. Schools don’t teach enough respect for the sexual act and what the natural consequences are.

Many need to understand that the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sex.

The old school teachings of waiting until you are in a committed long term marriage before engaging in sex has gone by the wayside. In its place we have single parent homes, with children suffering, unwanted babies being slaughtered from the womb... all in the name of ‘progression’ .

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yeah, unwanted pregnancies have been happening since people have been on the planet. Even religious people (gasp!) have had unwanted pregnancies.

Ask how well abstinence worked out for Bristol Palin.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yeah, unwanted pregnancies have been happening since people have been on the planet. Even religious people (gasp!) have had unwanted pregnancies.

Ask how well abstinence worked out for Bristol Palin.

So then accept the consequences of not choosing abstinence. Bristol did and she is raising that child ! Better than allowing it to be sucked out of the womb and sold to the highest bidder for parts.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Bristol comes from money - it was easier for her. Some girls don't have that luxury, nor do they always have family support.

It's a fact that abstinence doesn't work well, because we are sexual human beings and young people especially have raging hormones that are hard to control. Preventing unwanted pregnancies with lots of education and lots of birth control works much better.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Preventing unwanted pregnancies with lots of education and lots of birth control works much better.

So basically you’re advocating for them not to fight their ‘hormonal urges’ ..and just dole out contraceptives like candy.
This is how they should come to mature decisions about their sexuality and reproduction.
Not surprised about this, coming from a liberal... they want young children to “explore “ their sexuality as well.

Next we’ll have masterbation taught as sex education for kindergarteners 🙄.. because the libs will have found some sort of ‘facts’ saying children at this age need sexual freedom.

Sex education needs to focus on self control instead of teaching that sexual lust is perfectly fine.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Sex education needs to focus on self control instead of teaching that sexual lust is perfectly fine.

LOL

Didn't work in my generation (I'm 71) - - not gonna work ever.

What I could have used is REAL education.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LOL

And how could have REAL education helped you. You would have been given contraceptives ? You are at the age where the sexual revolution began, and it was the beginning of a downturn for society. No wonder it didn’t work for your generation.

As far as something not working EVER.. I really don’t think you have godly powers to see into eternity. 🙄

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

LOL

And how could have REAL education helped you. You would have been given contraceptives ? You are at the age where the sexual revolution began, and it was the beginning of a downturn for society. No wonder it didn’t work for your generation.

As far as something not working EVER.. I really don’t think you have godly powers to see into eternity. 🙄

Down fall of society?

You mean when people could stop living Gender Roles?

Oh yeah, and the Civil Rights Act was signed when I was a senior in high school.

The only thing good about the "Good Old Days" - - is selective memory.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LOL

Down fall of society?

You mean when people could stop living Gender Roles?

Oh yeah, and the Civil Rights Act was signed when I was a senior in high school.

The only thing good about the "Good Old Days" - - is selective memory.

I wasn’t referring to the civil rights movement ,obviously. I was referring to the ‘ free love’ movement, where having sex with anyone without considering the consequences ,was the norm. It paved the way for future generations , and lead us to where we are today. How many senseless murders of innocent children happen today because of humans not willing to accept the consequences of their sexual behaviour ?

I say it’s time to bring the teachings of abstinence back .. until you are fully ready to be in a committed marraige, and raise children properly.

I’ve made my mistakes in unwise choices, and would gladly go back in time to do it differently.
Thank God I have the grace and forgiveness of Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Thank god for the hippies.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Because only we know how you should take care of your body. You don't need abortions.

You sound possessed by archons (anti-freedom). It's not your body so you have no right to tell another person what they can do with their own body, and neither does Pence.

edit on 3-8-2018 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
a reply to: JBurns

Because only we know how you should take care of your body. You don't need abortions.

You sound possessed by archons (anti-freedom). It's not your body so you have no right to tell another person what they can do with their own body, and neither does Pence.

So therefore all drugs, prostitution, and suicide should be legal.

But they are not.
Somehow though, aborting a living being which is not you is legal, despite it being it's own separate person.

What principle do you believe we base our rationale upon since clearly our government does not think we own our own body?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Thank god for the hippies.

For sure - - I LOVED those Flower Children days - - and the sexual revolution.

It was an amazing time.

And - - Honestly, I don't remember anyone getting pregnant that didn't want to. We had birth control - - ya know. And legal abortion in CA in 1973.

So, I grew up in the restrictive times before this. It really sucked.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Your hippy name was moonbeam picklechips wasn't it?.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would just like to point out that before there was birth control, back in the time when those "loose" women were being sent to monestaries and insane asylums, there were still abortions....
married women were getting pregnant quite often weather they wanted that ninth or tenth child or not!!!
infantcide was much higher then, abortion was much more dangerous, deformed babies that had little chance of survival were left on the windowsills of cold dark rooms to die alone. unwanted, uncared for children ended up in workhouses where many of them died.

yep, those were the good ole days... that we should never return to!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

deformed babies that had little chance of survival were left on the windowsills of cold dark rooms to die alone. unwanted, uncared for children ended up in workhouses where many of them died. yep, those were the good ole days... that we should never return to!!!

Yes.. it’s so much better now for children considering millions get slaughtered in the womb daily 🙄

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You did notice pence said “this generation “ not “this administration “ right lol..

“I know we have the presidency, house and senate, as well as the majority of the Supreme Court, but we won’t be doing it... nooooo some other slub later this generation will be doing it..”

Lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

deformed babies that had little chance of survival were left on the windowsills of cold dark rooms to die alone. unwanted, uncared for children ended up in workhouses where many of them died. yep, those were the good ole days... that we should never return to!!!

Yes.. it’s so much better now for children considering millions get slaughtered in the womb daily 🙄

Yes, literally millions, literally daily.

And I’d argue yeah, better to not be born, to never even know existence, to never have been, rather than exist in the #hole times of centuries past.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

most abortions are done in the first trimester or very closely afterward...
and, the most recent discussion was more about sex educations, birth control and how the 60's supposedly made things so much worse....
if abstinence had ever worked, those married couples of times past wouldn't have found themselves pregnant with their seventh, nineth, eleventh child when they couldn't afford their first or second. they wouldn't have found themselves so desperate as to risk death from the infections caused by illegal abortionists, they wouldn't have been committing infantcide, they wouldn't have been turning them out onto the streets, selling them off as slaves...
gov'ts wouldn't have been coming up with all these neat programs to secretly sterilize the women and girls classes as unwanted, useless eaters.

to me, it seems much kinder, more just, to allow the women, the one who is probably going to end up being the main caretaker of the child, the one who probably feels more emotional attached to it, the one who best knows just what she can handle financially and emotionally to decide than it is for the gov't to decide when their main priority would be to get rid of those who they deem as not wanted, or proverty and neglect because there are more kids around than society wished to be help responsible for..

you are more than welcome to your opinion, but one thing is for sure...
it wasn't any better before the birth control pill came into the picture!!

and the number of abortions has steadily decreased as birth control has become used more and more effective.

edit on 9-3-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join