It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: JBurns

Abortion is necessary. We don't need more people. If you pro-lifers don't want an abortion no one will make you get one. Stop pushing your religious views on others.

Immigration is not necessary. We don't need more people.
Stop pushing your religious views on others...

The best part is..the Left believes they are not religious...they have become the most messed up cult of perhaps all time.

The Divide is widening...everything will be ok...noone will have to be exposed at all to the groups they do not and CANNOT be near much longer...

Different realities altogether....never to see the other again

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I am pro-choice myself. Never saw it as anything other then killing a baby. I don't like when people who present it as anything more or less. I am not bothered by it morally. To me the consciousness is so limited that the baby is equivalent to many creatures we kill daily for reasons.

And if the medical procedure is done early enough, there is no consciousness.

Prove it.

New tech is coming out all the time....but tests in these areas are HIGHLY suppressed.

We can test the mother though..and see undeniable changes in HER consciousness and see all manner of irregular patterns.

ANYTHING can be tested...those cells are not like the cancer cells someone wants hacked off.

Methinks a wholelot of surprises are in store for us all in the next few years...

SUPPRESSION is being lifted AS WE SPEAK.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Women enslaved to their bodies....great progress? Nope.

We are ALL enslaved to our bodies pal.

The entire time we are here...we are slaves to its whims...and for what?

Not perfectly sure but for me i wonder how to evolve out of this mess..and wonder why someone would care so much about having an abortion so they can.....watch more tv? eat more?

Have more fun that you can get sick of?

Mainly the lefts approach mystifies me..they pretend they will be happy if only certain conditions are met.

They have ALL been tried before..to crescending failure...and the right as well.

But the left is always the one who goes to far and starts the war....which results in irrepairable damage.
that then damages the DNA..the memory..and the cycle continues.

The left often means well...at least they THINK they do...but will be entirely corrected this time.

Your incoherent platitudes will be ignored ultimately as being too scattered to even bother with.

Some just cannot be fixed...end of story.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: testingtesting
Has anyone got any ideas to help reduce abortions? Come on neo what would you bring in or are you just about guns and demonising women?.

Refugees: "if you liberals care, you'd house, feed, and shelter them!"

Muslims: "if peaceful Muslims exist, why don't they speak out against peaceful Muslims!"

Abortion: "if you liberals care, you'd adopt children into your own home!"

Cannabis: "it should be illegal, it's dangerous and addictive"

Video games: "we should restrict what these kids are seeing, it's too violent!"

Conservative logic isn't logic, it's emotion. That's why they so often project "libtards operate in emotion, we operate in fact."

ATS is an echo chamber, hence the use of "haters," around the board. I genuinely feel bad for those who spend day after day going in circles for... whatever reasons, discussing the same topics, with the same people, with the same outcomes.

I'm a registered Republican, and I remember when people considered Ron Paul "too extreme," or "too fringe," yet now these same people defend the "rights,"' of Nazism whilst boycotting and going full SJW of everything that offends them.

Politics used to be in many different products, books, movies, video games... now? Now it's really not, and it's because people can't handle it.

I remember playing KOTOR and it was heavily political.... even Skyrim is political, and essentially predicted the 2016 elections (I may elaborate on this with a thread at some point). Deus Ex was heavily political, Metal Gear and MGS were political. Animal Farm, 1984, Brave New World... all political.

People pretend as if they're having "politics shoved down their throats," which is telling. The cult-like mentality displayed regularly here on ATS doesn't exist anywhere else (minus the obvious right-wing forums/blogs, but that's to be expected).

There's really no point in trying to discuss any sort of opposing viewpoint, it's so quickly shot down and dismissed on ATS.

One last thing.... how have all of those "bombshells," panned out in regards to Obama, Clinton, etc etc Are they still wearing ankle moniters? Is Q about to drop the truth, but for real this time? Is the deep state on its knees... for almost a year now?

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they're being fooled. People are making cash over fist from the useful idiots that subscribe to the "Trump is going to destroy the deep state," narrative. I could be wrong, but it's brazenly clear that nothing is going to be done, and that Trump has conned the American people.

And Q? Perfect execution as to control your mark.

What a joke of a post.

The same tone is posted all over the internet.
with the left actually doing FAR MORE OF IT.

Then the media and just about every form of entertainment speaks about it.

Face the facts..we are never going back to the times of even 2 years ago..EVER AGAIN.EVER.

We are just about to hit 3rd gear in a 5 speed engine...with each gear taking less than 1.5 years now.

This is just the confusion that makes the choices all too clear...and fact is all that was before is just FLAT OUT BORING.

THAT is why these convos are all around everywhere...cause it is JUST THE WAY THAT IT IS.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

What is the difference between abortion and murder?

Time.

Fred..

Conservatives pretend to care about unborn children because it's a potential soldier, another cog in the machine.

Ever notice how conservatives never have the same approach when it comes to children killed by drone strikes (funded by us taxypayers), or children that starve to death?

Hint: they don't care.

Hint: liberals don't care either...they just are trying to convince themselves of a reason to fill that empty space inside.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Its a fact Abortion kills more people than gun incidents.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Im offended decorum and manners PLEASE! Why don't you quit with the troll and accusations and lite liberal attack and do your homework. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist. Wanted to get rid of blacks and Jews. And you of all people attach yourself to that. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

define "people". is a fetilized egg a "people"? if so, then it's really rather sad that so many "people" come and go from this world with no one ever knowing that they existed... not every fertilized egg even make it to the point of being embedding themselves onto the uterus to start the process of becoming a
"people"...

what about the jellyfish babies, do we consider those "people"?
www.wiseinternational.org...
other deformities are prevalent on the marshall islands, some of which even the mothers refer to them as monsters...
if you consider them "people" then shouldn't you also be willing to invest in medical care that offers these "people" a chance for life? invest in the cost of turning monsters into "people"? or at least invest in the cost of easing their pain as they pass from this life?

roe v wade decided not to go down that path since there is no clear answer as to just when a fertilized egg becomes a "people". instead they somehow came up with it being a privacy issue, which I can see how it could be a privacy issue. we value our privacy when it comes to our medical care a great deal it seems. no one can obtain our medical records unless we give them permission, and yet, you expect women who's pregnancy are causing them medical problems to allow their medical information to be made public to justify their need for an abortion? and then even when their need is made known and is obviously justifiable, well, many will then claim it's doctors lying, ect.

if you have someone renting an apartment you own, and they trash the place, the cops are coming every other night to bust up loud parties, or mediate between neighborhood conflicts, you expect to be able to evict them, don't you? well, why should it be any different when it's a fetus disrupting the life of the mother to a great extent? so, we use the word viability, the point where the fetus can be evicted and survive as being the point in which abortion should be restricted.

the prolifers can't even seem to agree as to just when the fertilized egg becomes a "people" deserving of protection they range all over the place with most of americans feeling that abortion should be allowed in some circumstances, and in some timeframe of the pregnancy.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

the country, along with the gov't was filled with eugenicist, with our gov't coming up with programs to sterilize those groups they deemed as being not fit WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND AGAINST THEIR WILL...
Sanger took a different approach, choosing instead to teach women how to control their own birth rate and she was arrested for sharing that knowledge with women. she wasn't forcing anyone to do anything, only providing knowledge along with the tools to those women who chose to accept it weather they were rich or poor, black or white.. and by the way, those who were rich enough often traveled to europe where there was no law against the things she provided!!
if you don't see the big difference between those two approaches, you are blind!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So you want abortion to go back to being an underground operation, killing the unborn child and killing more of the mothers?

Or are you just hoping for abortions to continue underground, and the mothers and those who perform the abortions to go to work in for-profit prisons?

Because one thing that won't happen is an end to abortion. We know this for a fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
After every LIVING CHILD - - world wide - - is loved, cared for, fed, educated, etc.

Then you can talk to me about other choices.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

They just do it to vilify women, never do they even attempt to bring answers to reduce abortion they just want to call some women murderers.
Like I have said they cry freedom for guns while crying to limit women's freedom.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I sure hope you have been boycotting phones all your life - Alexander Graham Bell was a eugenicist too. As was everyone else during that time.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Im offended decorum and manners PLEASE! Why don't you quit with the troll and accusations and lite liberal attack and do your homework. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist. Wanted to get rid of blacks and Jews. And you of all people attach yourself to that. Shame on you.

Who needs homework when all we have to do is trust CNN to give us all the "facts" we need?

Hillary claims Trump is a racist but then she also claims her personal hero is a white supremist who attempted to exterminate Blacks from America.

Funny how that works...

“They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.” ~ Margaret Sanger

@ 19:50 min. “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world--that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically.”
Transcript

Wh y this bloodlust on the part of the Illuminati? Why are they obsessed with the urge to commit mass murder? It is a fact that the elite have long been the prime sponsors of global depopulation schemes. The Rockefellers funded Margaret Sanger's eugenics programs and helped her set up Planned Parenthood. George Herbert Walker Bush, as a young Congressman, served as head of Rockefellers' Zero Population Growth organization.

To this day, the elite fund the drive by crazed environmentalists for a "sustainable earth." The stated goal, as CNN founder Ted Turner explained, is to wipe off the face of the earth some five and one-half billion inhabitants, leaving only 500 million alive.

Endgame: The Illuminati Blueprint for Global Enslavement

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Yes, I know all about the conservatives’ attempts to twist things, take quotes out of context, and downright lie about Margaret Sanger. These things have all been debunked.

Here is a summary of the TRUE story of Margaret Sanger.

time.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The TRUE story in the MSM?

SERIOUSLY?

If I really wanted to read fiction, I would be browsing ATS's hoax bin...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No one is going to overturn Roe V Wade. That's what happens when the Supreme Court makes a ruling.... it generally sticks. (Being the highest court in the country)

We have Liberals endorsing abortion yet pushing for gun legislation in response to governmental failure, because murder is evil............?

we have Conservatives endorsing less firearm restrictions and pushing for abortion legislation because murder is evil...........?

WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHAT COUNTRY DO WE LIVE IN? WHAT YEAR IS IT?

I'm a 29 year old dude, and i'm telling you right now that I literally can't even.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Read her autobiographies then. I think she wrote a couple of them. I’ve read one of them.
Straight from the horse’s mouth. Guess what? What she said was what my link said. Same stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Horse?

I think MONSTER might be a more accurate word there...

And that premise about having to read Sanger's book to understand her is flawed to put it mildly...

Makes just as much sense as saying we need to listen to politicians to learn the truth about politics.

Or saying we need read "Dianetics" in order to figure out what Scientology is all about.

One NEVER understands propaganda by studying propaganda.

In fact, you will NEVER understand any type of fraud by looking at it from the inside out.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yeah, okay - don’t listen to what the woman actually says, listen to what the pro-life people say she says. Do you even hear yourself?

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join