It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence: Legal [child murder] will end with this generation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Really is pathetic refusing to read.

I read it, Neo. Problem is...it makes no sense.

But I see that you will not answer the question.

Should we add chicken# to the list as well?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The fact you think that blows my mind..

Lol..

How did you miss the fact they failed to repeal it..

It was trumps first big legislative failure..

He repealed the part that most i
Of us gave a deal about which was the penalty.....

You know exactly what I meant.......

What's more telling is your lack of response twice now to the glaring mistake you made about DACA

BUT I'm not surprised as I've seen your other grossly uninformed and juvenile posts in the forums

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

One more time for the reading impaired.

The 14th amendment is how.

IF a woman has the right to get an abortion.

We have the right to own a firearm of our choosing.

That is how equality works.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

What doesn't make sense?

Beside the usual suspects so called argument.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DBCowboy

They just don't get it DBCowboy

They don't understand that attacking ONE RIGHT, ANY RIGHT will invariably lead to this. And eventually to the subversion of the very meaning/nature of "rights" at all.
I know. But this is never going to be resolved because people don't see the unborn as individuals with rights.

It's sad.
I think it is a better option to let people make their own choices than to force them into something that they are not ready for. Individual rights should take precedence over what you think somebody should do.

I personally wouldn’t seek an abortion, but i recognize that others should have the right to choose when and if they want to have children or put their bodies through a pregnancy.

I would support legislation which limits late term abortions, and i’ll let the professionals figure the proper line, and that line can be argued ad infinitum, but that line should exist.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Beautiful we go back to illegal abortion and newly born babies in trash cans

As opposed to them being sold to the highest bidder for body parts through the clinics ? Some may argue a trash can is better.😕

I would argue that a life is a life.. and it should not have to endure any place of abortion.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   
We should begin calling a child a fetus until they reach 3 years old, so the parents can have more time and flexibility for the pro choice. They may see that the child is more inconvenient after a couple years then they had first imagined. They should also be given a cut of the money made off the remains parts sales.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xuenchen
amazing how some people condemn mass murder like school shootings and yet commend mass murder like non-medically necessary abortion

((😀🙄))

I think it's amazing that some people like to talk about personal freedoms and getting the government out of our lives, yet want to vote for and support politicians that want to use government to tell people what they can or cannot do when they visit their medical professionals.

Either you a re for personal freedom or you are not.

Sadly, most of you are not. You are pro-authoritarian government as long as it fits your agenda.

I think it's amazing that we have a section of America that sees murder as a personal freedom. Even Justice Harry Blackmun–the guy who gave us Roe v. Wade, conceded that a fetus is, in fact, a person. As such was protected under the 14th amendment.

The Constitution never mentions abortion. Still, Blackmun insisted it was protected under the “right of privacy.” Where’s that right laid out? Well, Blackmun himself admitted, “The Constitution does not explicitly mention any right of privacy.” That didn’t stop him from finding one.

I would point out that living within the framework of the Constitution is not, in fact, being pro-authoritarian. After all, we are supposed to be a nation of laws, not feelings.

And I would hope that we can at least all agree that being anti-murder isn't being pro-authoritarian.

Although who knows, since now we have inanimate objects that are to blame for murder now, according to the same section of America. Thankfully, still the minority.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Instead of demonising women for their right why not attempt to fight the causes of the reasons women have abortions? Sex education, poverty and men buggering off may be a start but some don't want that even.
Some want women enslaved.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: YouSir

57 million 762 thousand 169 [CHILDREN HAVE BEEN MURDERED]

Abortion = homicide

If this is true, and because there is no statute of limitations on homicide, should I not be in prison or put to death because I had an abortion at 15?

I mean, if murder is murder is murder...

What do you do with the women who have abortions and committed murder? Or the women who had abortions in the past and committed murder (again, there is not statute of limitations on murder)?

That's a lot of women in prison and/or put to death.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Some want women enslaved

Not really.

Being a woman is nothing special in the 21st century.

The usual suspects shot themselves in the foot with that regard.

Since men can turn themselves in to women now and their actually women just ignore the DNA part.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Still makes no sense.

The right to bear arms is not dependent upon a woman's right to an abortion.

Your argument is stupid.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What is your solution to end abortions then?.

link   

Only those that lack reading and comprehension skills.

No state shall make or enforce ANY law that abridges.

Guess what?

Covers Abortion AND Gun Control.

link   
What is the next thing you guys will get pissed at so you don't catch onto the pyramid scheme?

We are getting CNN'd wake up people.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Give ‘em a gun - then they can shoot the guy that tries to knock them up.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I bet he has nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Only those that lack reading and comprehension skills.

No state shall make or enforce ANY law that abridges.

Guess what?

Covers Abortion AND Gun Control.

But one is not dependent upon the other, which was your argument.

Also, the 14th also includes specific caveats, which is "without due process of law" and "equal application of the law".

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If it is a choice then anyone that willfully and knowingly chooses to murder an unborn child will have to live with the consequences of that choice forever...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: testingtesting

Give ‘em a gun - then they can shoot the guy that tries to knock them up.

How very drole.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Unless she is being raped, that makes no sense.

I as a woman have the responsibility to say no if I am not ready or willing to be pregnant.

Period!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join