It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta tweets: "Jared (Kushner) better start wearing kevlar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Also stab vests.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

"...on his back". Three critical words. Jeez!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ha, I couldn't be one of these cats, after that tweet been like Bro, catch me in the hall.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

Do you think that was an actual physical threat?.
It wasn't.

I guess that wasn't a threat that "Pedo-sta" made in the email prior to Seth Rich's death advocating "making an example out of a leaker" either. Following that, Seth was shot in the back ...At least he is giving fair public warning to Jared this time, though. Kudos to him!

Do you know Skippy personally? Can you therefore verify his reasons for posting, and the meaning behind, this tweet? Do you support John "Pedo-sta"?

It was stupid to put out there. Tell me why he did it.

I am going off of precedent with this piece of human garbage. That is all I have to go off of. I don't know him personally. But I DO know threats like this have come from him before. So why would we look at this any differently?

Convince me.

Deff a threat.

Does the FBI want to drop another ball so soon?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes, you guys do need your boogeymen. Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi. I love that they have such a strangle hold on you guys still. Two of them don't even hold office anymore. LOL!

Yeah we all know the only true boogeymen are russian!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes, you guys do need your boogeymen. Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi. I love that they have such a strangle hold on you guys still. Two of them don't even hold office anymore. LOL!

Yeah we all know the only true boogeymen are russian!!!

13 of them!!

OMG!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What is Podesta doing? Shouldn't he be worried about his involvement with Manafort, Mercury and the Hapsburg group?

I think it means he's marked now and better keep looking back for what he knows and when he knew it.

MS

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: carewemust

Podesta has just earned a top spot on the FBI and Secret Service "dangerous person" watch list. He'll probably be intensely interrogated.

Seriously! This is admissable evidence in the event something does happen to Kushner. ( God forbid )

Its coming for Kushner. Why God forbid? If he is dirty he is dirty. Isn't his daddy already in Jail for white collar criminal stuff ? There will be jail time for some of these people. In case no one else has thought about it. Muller has made deals with those who have already been charged, that to me says there are BIGGER fish to go after, who are even dirtier.

edit on 28-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 28-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

*Sharpens pitch fork...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
It is blatantly obvious this is about back stabbing, you must know that expression.

Shssss, Yuh spoiling the fun.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure he's referring to betrayal. Stabbed in the back.
Wow way to twist a phrase to make it sound like a threat.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'm so sure. Let's pull in the whole gang.
Kushner is in a lot of truoble. The ax is raising. Coming down soon. So everybody just get prepared. Gates has turned. Manaforts trial was just set for Sept. If Mueller gets Manafort to turn, it's all over. Most federal cases settle with a plea deal because these guys know their job.
This wasn't a threat. It means he better watch his back. The leaks come mostly from the Whitehouse. Everyone but trump and you guys have realized that.
edit on 2282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Manafort lied to him about who his ultimate client was. There probably won't be any consequences for him.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No he hasnt. But Hope Hicks probab!y did by telling Congress her job requires her to lie. Those words pack way more consequences than this . Are you guys being purposefully obtuse?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Had to go halfway down the page before I find a person who gets it.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You should condense your page of 1 line replies into 1 reply

I M A O
edit on 28-2-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Justice knows no bounds with you huh? As long as it's someone you don't like.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

Do you think that was an actual physical threat?.
It wasn't.

I guess that wasn't a threat that "Pedo-sta" made in the email prior to Seth Rich's death advocating "making an example out of a leaker" either. Following that, Seth was shot in the back ...At least he is giving fair public warning to Jared this time, though. Kudos to him!

Do you know Skippy personally? Can you therefore verify his reasons for posting, and the meaning behind, this tweet? Do you support John "Pedo-sta"?

It was stupid to put out there. Tell me why he did it.

I am going off of precedent with this piece of human garbage. That is all I have to go off of. I don't know him personally. But I DO know threats like this have come from him before. So why would we look at this any differently?

Convince me.

Deff a threat.

Does the FBI want to drop another ball so soon?

I agree it is a thinly veiled threat.

Easy way to find out anyway: Just have a right leaning Twitter user tell someone close to Obama or HRC to wear a keflar west, and see what happens. I bet the user account would be suspended in a matter of minutes, and the person would promptly get a visit from SS or FBI too -- because of the THREAT.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

That's a conspiracy theory. It's not any more true than faked moon landings and everybody again knows it but this crowd.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Manafort lied to him about who his ultimate client was. There probably won't be any consequences for him.

Oh! there will, Kushners been there and done that long before pop-in-law got the crown topper, and anyway, Eric the Awful has stated publicly that much of the company dealings were with Russia.

The big problem is how Trump will distance himself from Kushner...he can't say I don't know him, and wouldn't recognise him if he walked in the room...this time,
...it was dodgey enough the first time he said that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join