It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. JEFF SESSIONS Prepares a Major Probe into OBAMA Admin FISA Abuse.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

Same here.

You might enjoy this!

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I think CNN, MSNBC and other Anti-USA media outlets are FINALLY starting to realize that Trump and Sessions are working together to increase the visibility of the Obama-era laws broken, to spy on people. After a few hours of acting surprised by the so-called Trump-Sessions "fued", they suddenly quit talking about it.

Liberal MSM and most liberals in general, are easy dunces to lead around by the nostrils, lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After reading this Tweet:
twitter.com...

And listening to Trey Gowdy's recent statements:
insider.foxnews.com...

I get the impression that Jeff Sessions will name Trey Gowdy as the lead Special Prosecutor to investigate/prosecute potential criminality in the Obama Administration, DNC, Hillary, etc.. They might be working together behind the scenes to make this a reality on a moment's notice.
edit on 3/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The feud is a genius tactic.

Even if they fell for it only initially, they
defended Jeff. Now they are in a bind
and they cant go back and forth every
week.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Good on trump the conflict of interest in dc is way out of control.

We need a non gov entity to investigate these aholes.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Right...as they did with James Comey. I remember when this late night TV idiot on CBS (Coburn?) announced that Trump had fired Comey. His audience cheered like crazy. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
As far as political connections and influence goes, I'm not sure anyone currently carries more than the Clintons.

Even if this cat and mouse chase doesn't end up with Hillary rightly placed in prison, it is certainly a deterrent for anyone else in politics thinking they can act like they are above the law. Just cause Hillary might get away with it doesn't mean the average crook politician would have.

It may be a thankless service Trump is giving the American people but they will be inherently thankful for the outcome whether they show appreciation or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Good on trump the conflict of interest in dc is way out of control.

We need a non gov entity to investigate these aholes.

Well..there is no authority higher than government.. except God. What's really needed is a Government Investigation by someone who can PROSECUTE. Otherwise, you'll just keep getting reports, findings, determinations, that never lead to anything.

A Special Prosecutor or Federal Grand Jury, can file criminal charges against anyone..including the President.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I know, but what has been made clear is the swamp is never ending. The only way i can see justice is to go out of the swamp or completely drain it. Unfortunately I see neither scenerio happening and once again nobody at high level will go to jail . They will pay penny on the dollar for their crime at best.

edit on 35331America/ChicagoThu, 01 Mar 2018 22:35:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join