It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That's dissapointing to hear...........I see myself as God-loving, I'd hate to think there is a demon inside me........

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ask yourself this:
Did God really say that, or were those the words of a person who wrote the bible. God didn't write the bible, people did. People can easily become corrupt. If a corrupt person did an interpretation of the bible he or she would have the chance to put anything they wanted in it. Maybe one person didn't like people with psychic gifts.
If you think about it logically, the bible cannot be pure because people are not pure and people wrote the bible.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
Ask yourself this:
Did God really say that, or were those the words of a person who wrote the bible. God didn't write the bible, people did. People can easily become corrupt. If a corrupt person did an interpretation of the bible he or she would have the chance to put anything they wanted in it. Maybe one person didn't like people with psychic gifts.
If you think about it logically, the bible cannot be pure because people are not pure and people wrote the bible.

Well, actually thats more or less what I think. I'm not a christian, in fact I don't belong to any religion, but I'm not an atheist.....I believe in God, and Jesus, and most of the messages from the Bible........but even from that I still maintain that God knows the good in someones heart and can judge without seeing what a person has done.........If you know what I mean..

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
That's dissapointing to hear...........I see myself as God-loving, I'd hate to think there is a demon inside me........

I saw where you described your abilities.
I think dreams and things that you have no power to control, and things that are not extreme don't have to mean there is a demon inside you, so don't worry about it.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

Originally posted by chebob

I saw where you described your abilities.
I think dreams and things that you have no power to control, and things that are not extreme don't have to mean there is a demon inside you, so don't worry about it.

Well, that's better then......

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Who says we are all christians??

Anyways, I agree with the thought that something is happening. I think it is. Ghosts and UFOs and Psychic awakening are seeming to happen at an alarming rate these days. I too am glad to be a part of it, as I think those that are not are the ones that are in trouble.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho

I too am glad to be a part of it, as I think those that are not are the ones that are in trouble.

Well, even though this is the way it's always portrayed in books and films (The Stand, for instance) I wouldn't like it to be that way, because too many innocent people, including my family, would be......well, in trouble. I agree that something is going on, but I think there's more to it than just this psychic awakening. This is probably just a start of something......

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
Ask yourself this:

This are search results for 'witchcraft' in bible: click

You see, there are many places, by different writers where its mentioned as evil. Bible is very consistent.
You can search for simmilar subjects as well.

Also, don't worry about bible writers not being according with Holy Spirit, God would never allow that because he is the one who controls all people and variables who might add untrue and wrong to bible.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
God gave the power of free-will to humans from the beginning. Thus he gave us the choice to obey his will or not to obey.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I would definitely have to say that I have some abilities. I have been able to tell family and friends about experiences that they had gone through and there was no way for me to be able to know what they were. I experience deja vu on a regular basis, somewhere in the vicinity of about 20-30 times a day. I always seem to have been able to "read" a person just by hearing there voice. I dont know if I pick on on breathing patterns, changes in tone and facial expression, or something more. I have always focused on the eyes of others and it seems to help me "read" someone. the funny thing is I have been told there is something about my eyes that people cant figure out since I was like 5.

Who knows....

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomazlan
eyes that people cant figure out since I was like 5.

Who knows....

Could you send us your eyes then, for examination? Or pic at least

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am an empath. I am very lucky to have many non-physical friends and they are very helpful in communicating with others or calling them for me.
Dreams, knowing, feeling others emotion or needs long distance, finding lost things is a great thing I can do here - very VERY handy. I don't know - it's hard to make a list. It would be like a person trying to make a list of all the things they can do with their hands - it's just too ~~~

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have a wide range of things that I tend to do, my problem is that I can manage to do any of them on purpose....lol..latest exaple was at work last week, where I filled out a customers address and aske him if it was right before he ever gave me it....I had not been paying attention and just did it without thinking...and that is pretty much when I always do that sort of thing....needless to say, the customer was a bit freaked by it...and I had no way to explain it, but...was kinda funny, too, the look on his face...lolI also have precognative dreams, but rarely of anything useful, and even when it is, I usually dont realize what it was until its too late to be of any use....

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've never literally tried to predict anything, until recently where i've been trying to enhance any psychic abilities i may have.
There have only been three occasions in my life where i've predicted something before. Once when i was young i wrote down on the evening of the lottery, the 6 numbers i thought would win and i was correct. Also, a few years ago i was at my parents house and a family friend of theirs came to visit. After she left i asked my parents if she was pregnant because i somehow felt that she was. My parents later spoke to this friend on the phone and dared to ask if she was pregnant, she said she wasnt. A month later however she missed her period and had to do a pregnancy test - she was pregnant! The third time was when i was at college, i was on my way there in the morning on the bus and i was not looking forward to my first subject. Then i suddenly said to myself (in my head), dont worry about it, today a girl will transfer from another class into yours, and she'll be similar to you, unlike the rest of the people in that class. That morning a new girl was introduced who had decided to change class, she came and sat next to me as she was then the only person who was into the same things as me in that class.....
odd

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To the person who said something about the feeling that something big is going to happen: I get that sometimes, and it's terrifying, that sense of impending doom.

I have:

weak, uncontrollable telekensis. Ie, like one day I was trying to take a nap, and I was thinking, dang that light is too bright! I would get up and turn it down, but I'm too lazy. Then it turned itself down.

Seeing, hearing, sensing spirits

Visions/psychic dreams--mostly about little pointless stuff. Sometimes scary stuff. Recently I had one in which the government controlled what books people read. They were searching my house for forbidden books.

My neighbor says my dad and I have "piercing eyes" because we can see into a person's heart just by looking at the person. She thinks it's creepy.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Those abilities pretty much some up my abilities as well. My telekenesis is very weak, but the rest of what you describe is very much what I am working on developing further.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have a problem with phones kind of like that too,frequently when my phone rings I am thinking of someone calling me during the exact second it rings.I have even found myself reaching for it before it rings a couple of times.The same with people popping by the house I know they are there before they knock,before the dogs start barking.
But the most disturbing thing that I have realised is when someone gets hurt or dies in my family,I get a strange feeling.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have visions which come true. They usually happen in the dark with my eyes closed, not just before I sleep during those weird twitchy kind of dreams, but when I'm wide awake. They are like moving pictures in slow motion and I can feel the emotions of the situation as well. They are usually trivial and make no sense to me until I think about it a bit. Even the most unlikely situations have come true.

I've not heard the term "sliders" before but I've just been thinking, about a month ago, that way too many street lights go out in my presense for it to be coincidence. I can't wear watches and it seems I'm constantly buying lightbulbs, because mine blow so often when I turn them on. I can't go outside in an electrical storm, I'm terrified of being hit. I've always joked that electrical appliances and I don't get along, because they're always acting weird around me. Shop assistants shake their head in confusion when the Eftpos machine won't work! Happens to me all the time. Strangely, I'm also usually the one to fix any electrical equipment that is malfunctioning, I just "know" what the problem is.

I do the phone thing and the ad-break thing all the time, too. I read people very well, I can tell how they're feeling and what their intention is. But I put this down to observation skills and maybe intuition as well.

Often I have felt the urge to do something, to find that I stopped something bad from happening just in time. I think that's intuition too.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Somtimes im very psychic, for example if im thinking of a person i love or really cherish. and not just anyone. someone i go by more than gut instinct. someone very close. they might wanna call me and my left ear rings horrible before they call. revealing if theyre trying to contact me.i remember this other time with another friend i really cherish, someone that brings me closer to god, was in an accident. just the day before i found out he was gonna get in an accident i was driving and for some reason was interuppted by certain energies that just put my mind to his life. i found myself praying for him. then to come later that he got in a severe accident at work. which involved almost cutting his hand completely off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join