It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Accomplishing More Than Reagan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What did gates have to do with the 2016 campaign?

Nothing they've presented thus far has one damn bit to do with the 2016 election.

NOTHING.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly. It's a charade to hurt Trump's popularity.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What? They both like jellybeans but trump likes his deep fried in chicken fat?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Are you attempting to fat shame????

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No, I was just talking about KFC and how gross it is that our gross president eats that stuff. Sad et al.

edit to add - because I've got nothing since I was voting for Bernie and now I just hate everyone it seems.
So I make stupid comments about anything and nothing because I'm actually just sad and let down by the idocracy that has swallowed my country.

edit on 27-2-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Oh man, I love me some KFC. Especially during the summer, head up into the mountains with a bucket of delicious, greasy, chicken and have a nice meal!
But popeye's is more of a regular in my diet of fried chicken.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Man I wish I weren't on my phone, I could blow this out of the water....

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

No, I was just talking about KFC and how gross it is that our gross president eats that stuff. Sad et al.

edit to add - because I've got nothing since I was voting for Bernie and now I just hate everyone it seems.
So I make stupid comments about anything and nothing because I'm actually just sad and let down by the idocracy that has swallowed my country.

Europe ran out of KFC.

Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Seriously, I was was excited about Bernie at first, but as his campaign wore on, he showed how impotent he was. I realized he would not accomplish anything effectively as a President! He proved that majorly when he got screwed publicly and still endorsed Hillary. No fire, no back bone!

I did end up voting Trump in the general election. At the time, yes, it was a yuge FU to both parties as far as I was concerned. At this time, I am pleased with my vote. Trump has succeeded in F'ing both parties bullsnip proproganda. He does seem to be centered and publicly comes off as a doofus...but by god, behind the scenes....real changes are happening to fix America!

The main fix is that more American citizens are waking up to realize there are more than one side to a NEWS story. It is obvious proproganda from all sides. Hooray! Most were numb in the past...many have awakened and recognized...not everything is as it is portrayed. Trump has brought that to the table. Admittedly, it was not possible without the obvious bs from past administrations beginning to be revealed.

I am looking forward to the big changes coming. Not in elections, but in the understanding of American citizens. Keep bringing it on!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ausername

Where's your compassion for our liberal friends?

Who cares?

Let them eat half baked brownies.

Fitting since they are half baked anyway.

Well I was going to say cake, but thought I needed to adapt it to the times.

Wouldn't that be tide pods then, if keeping with the times?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I read through what all they are wanting and suggesting as policy change.

There is an old saying that can apply here: Be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it.

There are programs and things on this list, that I recognize, and know well why those are in place, and what events led up to having those programs in place. And all I can say is that eliminating them is going to be a risk, that no one really wants to gamble on, but many are wanting gone. They do not look at history, have not lived through it or understand, and more is the pity.

But if it works, hey, that is so much better, however, if it fails, or something goes wrong that one of these items that were in place, then the blame should be on the person who eliminated such, and those who back and want, will have to accept some of the blame for.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

holy shiot balls.. you didn't just compare trump to moses?

this man who literally #s on 24k gold toilet - you're comparing to moses. i'm actually emabarrassed for you..

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Wow. That has SO gotta suck for you.

To what are you referring? The OP? You have just GOT to educate us now, 'cause we're ALL on the edge of our seats!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: kurthall

Wow. That has SO gotta suck for you.

To what are you referring? The OP? You have just GOT to educate us now, 'cause we're ALL on the edge of our seats!

Don't hold your breath.

Trump = Winning

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

holy shiot balls.. you didn't just compare trump to moses?

Well the last prez could part the red sea or do some divine snip.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You could prove that heritage doesn't know what is in their own agenda and what trump had done on that agenda? Interesting...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I'm pretty sure he's trolling you guys with the moses reference. Hyperbole.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I don't think he is..to be honest, has said it enough times

All the power too him..lol

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

LOL, I sure hope he's trolling.....

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah, I know right?? You used to be a good poster but then you get caught teh TDS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join