It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Hits Alex Jones Channel With Second Strike – Watch These Banned Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Leftist are out to take freedom of speech and your right to bear arms away. Any site with any volume is being censored by globalist leftists. Be aware, and learn to spot it and nip it in the bud. These commie leftists need to be tamed and made to heel.

Here is a link to the banned video's.

Banned Infowars Video's
edit on 27-2-2018 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Didn't think ATS allowed these videos from info wars... it is a SHILL site for one. It is full of misinformation.
And of course just outright lies.

edit on 27-2-2018 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Care to add any evidence and or facts instead of just labeling them? Why would I believe you over INFOWARS?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

After the gay frogs meltdown ..why in the hell would anyone believe IW?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Leftist are out to take freedom of speech and your right to bear arms away.

Yes they are!

Feel free to shoot off your mouth here,and feel free to shoot off your gun at a range.

This is the no silencer zone.

Do not go gently unto that good night.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Standing by to witness epic level full-retard with large dollops of autistic screeching from Infowars, twitter et al as Jones leads himself to 3-strikes-and-you're-outta-here-bro.

LOL - he's his own worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Didn't think ATS allowed these videos from info wars... it is a SHILL site for one. It is full of misinformation. And of course just outright lies.

Why?
Is it because you decided that??

There are many lies here and disinfo here you can tackle,why go after your foot before looking at your nose??
I am not an Alex Jones guy but really???

Also...if these videos were actually BANNED....we wouldn't be able to view them AT ALL!! (first clue)

You guys need to quit sensationalizing and making conspiracy people look bad.

OMG youtube (a corporation) is doing something wrong.....REALLY???

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The videos aren't banned...they just aren't allowed on youtube.
I am sure you will spin this as you want though.

Also...starting a thread with the words "the leftists" I already know who to not pay attention to and why this was created.

edit on 27-2-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Watch These Banned Videos

I'll pass, I'm still trying to recover from the gay frogs video.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Also...if these videos were actually BANNED....we wouldn't be able to view them AT ALL!! (first clue) You guys need to quit sensationalizing and making conspiracy people look bad. OMG youtube (a corporation) is doing something wrong.....REALLY???

Notice the video's aren't on YOUTUBE. They can't stop them from posting the video's on their own site. But they are trying.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Youtube can do what ever the hell they want.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Leftist? Do you know how the owners and admin's of YouTube actual political positions? Or is that assumption based on YouTube "censoring" conservatives on their platform?

Either way, YouTube is a private corporation who has been getting VERY strict with their monetization policies and have been losing lots of business with advertisers due to recent creator scandals, eg Logan Paul, Pewdipie, lots of disturbing "children's videos, white supremacists videos, etc.

I have a YouTube channel. I don't do much with it but I was monetized and got a couple hundred bucks from one video that got a lot of views but I didn't meet YouTube's new policy standards, eg 1000 subscribers, so I'm no longer getting that sweet, sweet Youtube check once a year. They're doing they're best, in their eyes, to appeal to advertisers who don't have to fear their product being shown during a questionable, offensive, politically driven videos, conspiracy (like coo crazy conspiracy) videos most definitely included and just about every conservative is a conspiracy theorist. The hypocrisy is, advertisers don't apply the same standards to television, at all.

Lots of YouTube channels all across the site has been losing money because their videos are being demonitized. Content creators call it, Adpocalypse. YouTube has admitted their running a new bot program to decide whats questionable or breaks the rules, but their admission is that the software is new and needs lots of work.

Any content that is questionable will be met with great force because YouTube is losing money and can't stay out of the bad news cycle.

So if they're all just Leftists out to destroy the Righties, why hasn't Lefty MSM and other outlets stopped running stories that are hurting YouTube's bottom line?

edit on 27-2-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Google owns Youtube.

If you don't think there isn't politics at play regarding Alex THINK again.

Google political searchs are heavily biased.

edit on 27-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Alex is a ranting some times crazy person it's how he gets your attention.

He has been right about a few things military style detentions centres for civilians amongst others.

Separate the truth from the fiction like anything else.

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Leftist are out to take freedom of speech and your right to bear arms away. Any site with any volume is being censored by globalist leftists. Be aware, and learn to spot it and nip it in the bud. These commie leftists need to be tamed and made to heel.

Here is a link to the banned video's.

Banned Infowars Video's

Why don't you Americans start calling what Leftist really are: Communist of privilege of govt controlled speech.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Funny. Neither of the videos are working for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I smell weird?

edit on 27-2-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join