It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel publicly admits ‘no-go areas’ in Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
maybe there are much more exotic reasons behind the bad situation everywhere

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Very true, their populations plummeting. But you have to look beyond that bland statement. The reason populations plummet was because our governments had warned us in the late 1960s that we were having too many children in a family, because of overpopulation. That's when the "nuclear" family came into being. Before families were averaging 5, 6, and 7 children per family, the "nuclear" family averaged 1.8 children per family.
Now we are reaping the results, lower breeding population. Even now in the UK you are punished financially for having a large family, ie. it is financially impossible to house, clothe, feed etc. Unless you are on the benefit system. That is a stigma that is put on you.
Except of course if you are a foreigner of a certain religion who are now having average 7 to 8 children per family. Now are you or anyone on here going to say you've got a certain phobia. The truth is the truth whether people want to believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hoax bin. Merkel did not say such thing. It's time to label everything RT published as Hoax ON ATS. like Sorchaa Faall once was.

edit on 28-2-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Okay...I read the whole article (My German is better than I expected...lol)

And I guess this is what all the hubbub is all about...

[qoute]"...über ihre Vorstellung von "Null Toleranz" in diesem Kontext: Das heißt, dass es zum Beispiel keine No-Go-Areas gibt. Dass es keine Räume geben kann, wo sich niemand hin traut. Und solche Räume gibt es und das muss man dann auch beim Namen nennen und man muss etwas dagegen tun. Und ich finde, dass Thomas de Maizière das als Innenminister sehr, sehr gut gemacht hat[/quote)

Pressportal.de

Really rough translation: "About your idea of zero tolerance in this context: It means that, for example, there should be no "no-go areas". There shouldn't be areas where people shouldn't feel save. And there are these kind of places and you have to call them what they are and we have to do something about that. And I think Minister Maizière has done this excellent.."

So...yes she did say that there are no-go areas but context does a lot...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Feb 2018 13:38:08 -0600pm283820182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That stupid b1tch will probably say it's no go because of all the white, native Germany men or something asinine of the sorts. I don't know how the German people haven't snatched her @as and tarred and feathered her.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Ha! Media literacy in action.

Kudos to you.

Only problem is, that the cops still shy away from certain areas due to the sheer number of gangers and weapons involved. And neither Die Miesere, nor Mutti A from the U, did a thing to adjust public spending adequately. Ignorant fools they are.
Your German is pretty good, try our political satire! Die Anstalt, Schramm, Priol... They're on fire, literally.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Can Germany ruin Europe for the third time in a century?
edit on 28-2-2018 by NOprah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
dbl

edit on 28-2-2018 by NOprah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

thnx for linking up

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Insane. Why then is the push for open borders still on the table?

They are so confused. Why was ANY of this done? So much harm and degradation suffered by Europe and all for nothing.

The answer is.. The evil hidden hand that controls the world, wants people such as these below, brought in before Planet X arrives. They rape, pillage and Rob at the best of times. Post Px we will have gangs like this roaming. The crux of the matter is to eliminate the Original Cro Magnon rh- bloodlines! (Most concentrated in the UK, Germany and Scandanavia.. See how it all works now?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-3-2018 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

before Planet X arrives

Oh snap....that is still happening!?!

I must have been sleeping, do we have a new date for this event?

But seriously, instead of scaring people with photos of refugees at Calais as if this is something we can expect to see on every street corner if we do not label these people, round 'm up and keep them far away from our land of milk and honey.

Instead maybe we should focus a little more on these statistics...

And maybe....just maybe....within a few decades everybody can enjoy the fruits of an educated multicultural population.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just saw this story today. Wow. And after all that denial and labeling anyone who tried to raise the alarm about these was a "racist".

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

before Planet X arrives

Oh snap....that is still happening!?!

I must have been sleeping, do we have a new date for this event?

But seriously, instead of scaring people with photos of refugees at Calais as if this is something we can expect to see on every street corner if we do not label these people, round 'm up and keep them far away from our land of milk and honey.

Instead maybe we should focus a little more on these statistics...

And maybe....just maybe....within a few decades everybody can enjoy the fruits of an educated multicultural population.

Peace

Yes judging by your response it does sound like you have just woke up! We aren't to know the date, but in the link I have provided you'll find three years of documented accounts and pictures giving you an excellent insight into how long we have left. This year is a distinct possibility, certainly based on what I am still observing.

I'm not posting that to scare, that must be your response. This is analyzing facts. This is also coming from someone from London who now lives on Eastern Europe. Multi culturism is not a good thing, theUK is dead and has sealed its fate like Germany.

I don't think you have enough scope and experience (regarding all afore mentioned topics) to make a critical analysis on this subject. My post above says it all, with no sensationalizing.
edit on 2-3-2018 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Insane. Why then is the push for open borders still on the table?

They are so confused. Why was ANY of this done? So much harm and degradation suffered by Europe and all for nothing.

The answer is.. The evil hidden hand that controls the world, wants people such as these below, brought in before Planet X arrives. They rape, pillage and Rob at the best of times. Post Px we will have gangs like this roaming. The crux of the matter is to eliminate the Original Cro Magnon rh- bloodlines! (Most concentrated in the UK, Germany and Scandanavia.. See how it all works now?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Living in the world of infowars is likely to make your brain bleed long before anything you are posting cones to fruition, just saying....
the sky is falling.... Aaaaaaaargh.
edit on 2-3-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Yes judging by your response it does sound like you have just woke up! We aren't to know the date, but in the link I have provided you'll find three years of documented accounts and pictures giving you an excellent insight into how long we have left. This year is a distinct possibility, certainly based on what I am still observing

I am afraid you might have misunderstood me. I have been quite consistent in my opinion about PlanetX since it was thought up but I appreciate you are keeping an eye out and you keep continue doing what you do so well...

I really do believe though that it would be better if you find some more...well...conclusive evidence before you link this subject to actual real life social problems that need to be addressed...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Mar 2018 02:49:09 -0600am314920183 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Am I the only one here who read the primary article.

She's not talking about the "migrant threat" as much as regulatory gaps in police powers.

Still, why bother when you can take the Russian state version at face value.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Germany is now in open support of Islamism terrorism and and Nazism combined in a unified force of its spy agencies.
Failure in Ukraine of german-backed Poroshenko's govt, will bring disastrous consequences for Germany and Poland !
edit on 17-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The reason most people associate the migrant problems with muslims is because it was the muslim refugees fleeing their war torn countries that initiated the influx of migrants in the first place. Remember the democrats showing pictures of old women and children from Syria asking why we were afraid of them? It turned out that they were by far the minority of immigrants that would swarm in to Europe. The immigrants came from far and wide, many were economic opportunists, some were terrorists, some actual refugees. The face of the immigrant, for advertising purposes, was always an old woman or a young child from a war ravaged nation and most likely muslim. Its no wonder people associate immigrant issues with muslims.

As for Germany and no-go zones, yes they exist and they are not due to local criminals. They exist all over Europe. There are no formal borders painted on the pavement. There are no street signs. There is only local knowledge that you may be putting yourself at risk by going "over there". The borders of these zones are often fluid. But they do exist.

One thing to note is that a no-go zone is not a "you are forbidden from entering" zone. You are perfectly free to go there but you may not leave in the same condition as when you entered. Comparing EU no-go zones that originated with immigrants to inner city neighborhoods with high crime rates is obfuscation at its best. There are similarities, but it is the few specific differences that are important to note. There are neighborhoods in Chicago where a white person just ins't safe. Sorry, but that is the truth. If you drive through there during the day you will probably be ok. Walk through there at night and no one will ever see you again. This is Americans hurting other Americans, with the possibility of illegals doing it too. And there are countries, mainly muslim, where a white person on foot is in real danger, especially a Christian. If people can believe that why is it so hard to believe that a neighborhood full of immigrants in Europe from that same country will behave any differently when they believe they have sufficient numbers to act as they would have at home without fear of prosecution?

It is also worth noting that muslim doesn't just mean middle east. Its not fair to say that a specific event was not muslim related because the suspect was from Russia or Africa or wherever. Muslim is not a place. It can be from anywhere. Using the excuse that many refugees came from other places as a defense for muslims is a false narrative.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why is Merkel still in Office ? Will the Bavarian leader really abandon her or is this just a tango that never ends ... unless it ends in tragedy of some sort ...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The president of Germany Steinmeier is very well aware of rampaging migrant rapes around the country but him together with Merkel have explicitly demanded that the television not report on it, in order not to fuel, the "nationalist threat".
edit on 7-12-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join