It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller moves to dismiss charges against Rick Gates in Russia probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: kurthall
Oh, Lord the 13 bots are supposed To be extradited. You really need to look more into what you talk about.

Did Gates have anything to do with them bots?

Nope.

Next.

You're obviously an unextradited Russian bot, we've got to get Mueller and team to get you extradited to Russia so you can be indicted in the Russian probe.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: burntheships

LOL Good luck with that, you forgot Sessions had to recuse himself because he's up to his skinny little neck in the treasonous actions of tRump & co.

K~

I have said it before today, and I'm saying it again. The effects Russians had on Americans are shown right here on ATS daily. They were successful with some. These people believe exactly how the Russians want them to.

Efforts that started as early as 2014 to sow distrust of the American political process (which was quite successful on ATS, yes). With the GOP fielding 17 candidates, and the Dems fielding, what three or four, this does not point at a concerted effort to get one person elected. As we know, they were helping comrade Bernie as well. Where is the specific collusion?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Actually, it does mean that he has has evidence/will provide testimony incriminating others. That's the whole purpose of the plea deal he took. I don't know what you're trying to say.

Here is his plea.

www.cnn.com...

Cite the page that indicates he has dirt on someone else.

Not only that, but all of this is pre Trump.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Gates pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the U.S. and one count of making a false statement to the FBI on Friday. As part of the guilty plea, Gates said he worked on “criminal schemes” with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, which involved hiding millions of dollars made lobbying for Ukrainian officials. The scheme allegedly spanned 11 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You are one of the people I am referring to. I have seen you on more than one occasion say things that were completely false and fabricated yet you spoke them as pure wisdom.

Prove it.

Instead of taking pot shots.

Quote the material.

Your belief system has probably been compromised.Because if you believe so many untruths, you don't know what is real.

Mirror,Mirror on the wall.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Your belief system has probably been compromised.Because if you believe so many untruths, you don't know what is real.

I linked to CNN, what more could you ask?

This is funny.....

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Actually, it does mean that he has has evidence/will provide testimony incriminating others. That's the whole purpose of the plea deal he took. I don't know what you're trying to say.

Here is his plea.

www.cnn.com...

Cite the page that indicates he has dirt on someone else.

Not only that, but all of this is pre Trump.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Gates pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the U.S. and one count of making a false statement to the FBI on Friday. As part of the guilty plea, Gates said he worked on “criminal schemes” with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, which involved hiding millions of dollars made lobbying for Ukrainian officials. The scheme allegedly spanned 11 years.

They should have just funneled the money through the Clinton foundation, like some Ukrainian oligarchs were. Hey wait a minute..hmm...I wonder...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You are one of the people I am referring to. I have seen you on more than one occasion say things that were completely false and fabricated yet you spoke them as pure wisdom.

Prove it.

Instead of taking pot shots.

Quote the material.

Mirror,Mirror on the wall.

No, I have provided links in the past but here are a couple fantasy you have.

Three Million Illeggals did NOT vote in the 2016 election.

Uranium One after BEING investigated turned up NOTHING. No Quit Pro Quo!

Illegals CAN NOT register to vote in California....

There are just three topics you claim are true and they are NOT!!!

I could go on and on, but on my phone. Poitifact these things.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
CNN bwhahaaa!!!!!

Washington (CNN)Multiple Democratic National Committee officials, former Clinton campaign officials and Democratic sources denied that the Democratic committee or Clinton campaign worked with the government of Ukraine to dig up dirt on Donald Trump and his top aides.

But multiple Democratic sources said that a DNC contractor, whose work included organizing political events for Ukranian-Americans, did tell DNC operatives that Ukrainian officials would be willing to deliver damaging information on Trump's campaign and, most notably, Paul Manafort, his then-campaign head who has previously advised Viktor Yanukovych, the former Ukrainian President who has close ties to Moscow.

www.cnn.com...

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

www.politico.com...

Now WUT?

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
They should have just funneled the money through the Clinton foundation, like some Ukrainian oligarchs were. Hey wait a minute..hmm...I wonder...

Yeah, and some other unregistered foreign agents
like Podesta, long time Obama and Clinton man.

Company A.

Bill gives speech in Russia, bags half a million.
Hillary pushes reset button and bags millions.

link   
a reply to: ausername

If Mueller can't come up with anything more than 13 Russians who cannot be tried, Rosenstein will shut him down.

Taxpayers do not want 3 million dollars a month going to a special counsel who can do no better than an archaeological dig.

A low-level Justice Department investigation could have produced the same results as Bob Muller.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Three Million Illeggals did NOT vote in the 2016 election.

Heres 1 million in California.

Obama

en.wikipedia.org...

Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org...

Explain to me how someone less liked than O got more votes than O.

By all means EXPLAIN that snip.

Uranium One after BEING investigated turned up NOTHING. No Quit Pro Quo!

As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom — which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

PWND!

I am the one that can go on.

Since I can actually source and quote the material.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Mueller can't come up with anything more than 13 Russians who cannot be tried, Rosenstein will shut him down.

Taxpayers do not want 3 million dollars a month going to a special counsel who can do no better than an archaeological dig.

A low-level Justice Department investigation could have produced the same results as Bob Muller.

13 People who are going to be extradited and 3 people in trump's campaign circle Flynn Papadopoulos And Bannon. Today Kushner Had his security clearance taken away.

More than likely jail time for all 3I don't know what you find not criminal about that... But because it's trump it's OK but if it's Obama get him by the balls? Hypocrite.

edit on 27-2-2018 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

CNN is still using some of that fake Ukrainian information by saying president Trump is due for a heart attack in 5 years or less, due to cardio weakness that his doctor overlooked.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

13 People who are going to be extradited and 3 people in trump's campaign circle Flynn Papadopoulos And Bannon. Today Kushner Had his security clearance taken away.

More than likely jail time for all 3I don't know what you find not criminal about that... But because it's trump it's OK but if it's Obama get him by the balls? Hypocrite.

Those 13 Russians are not going to be extradited. If you have more current information please share it.

Kushner lost his top secret clearance, but still has his secret clearance. It is only temporary. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

Oh you think he's let him off don't you?

Well, aside from his plea...dropping charges means
well...dropped.

In other words, Flotsam and Jetsam....

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

CNN is still using some of that fake Ukrainian information by saying president Trump is due for a heart attack in 5 years or less, due to cardio weakness that his doctor overlooked.

The man is a heart attack waiting to happen, and he is no 230 pounds my partner is 6'5 240 and not fat oh and has bigger hands than Trump.

Trump says he is 6'4 230 lol NOT! He eats fast food daily! He clearly doesn't work out....yet another lie....even his weight....pathetic.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Unless those 13 unknowingly traveled to a country with an extradition treaty with the US, they will not. And no, Russia is not one of those either.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The man is a heart attack waiting to happen, and he is no 230 pounds my partner is 6'5 240 and not fat oh and has bigger hands than Trump.

Trump says he is 6'4 230 lol NOT! He eats fast food daily! He clearly doesn't work out....yet another lie....even his weight....pathetic.

You're resorting to talking about a mans weight now. You should have stopped while you were ahead.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Those 13 Russians are not going to be extradited. If you have more current information please share it.

Kushner lost his top secret clearance, but still has his secret clearance. It is only temporary. Sorry.

On my Galaxy 8, don't know how to link stuff. Yes Extradited that was said from day one. Google it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Russia is a non extradition country. Google it.

ETA: Well, technically no extradition treaty. Not quite the same.
edit on 27-2-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join