It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner loses security clearance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

That is very interesting. They can't call it entrapment. They didn't make them commit a crime. Wonder how this is going to work because They say that trump doesn't read the PDB Kushner does then gives trump the salient points.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

I'm not famaliar. What was that?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Gee you stopped at the title? The story wasn't even online when I started the thread.

Don't you just know!

And, there are those 13 charges against Russian entities, and all they imply. When you look at them a few times, you start to realise this is just the beginning.
edit on 27-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That is very interesting. They can't call it entrapment. They didn't make them commit a crime. Wonder how this is going to work because They say that trump doesn't read the PDB Kushner does then gives trump the salient points.

Well I actually believe if done correctly Jared shouldn't see the PDB anymore without the "Top" secret classification, but who knows with this group of reprobates.

K~

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
But wait there's more,,,

Four Commerce Department appointees lose their posts after problems in background checks

including one who worked for the agency for nearly a year and served for several months as a senior adviser to Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross — should not be given access to classified information,

www.washingtonpost.com... bdb-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.234e0f5f0958

You know Wilbur he used to be on the board of the bank that was sanctioned for laundering money for the Russian government.

Every where you look in this maladministration you find crooks & connivers.

K~

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Mueller is thinking it's Christmas all year long.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am sure his Israeli and AIPACbuddies will keep him up to speed on all the classified stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Update for anyone still following.

www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 4-3-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I am sure his Israeli and AIPACbuddies will keep him up to speed on all the classified stuff.

I thought they were depending on him to keep them abreast.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

What is this?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really don't want to weigh in here but Jared Kushner is an anagram for red sunk her Ja?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join