It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what ever happened to ............ Codex Alimentarius ? [ teh conspiracy ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
well ???????????????

i know that Codex Alimentarius guidelines are still in existance - and revised annually

i am SPECIFICALLY asking about the conspiracy claims

ie - it will kill 3 billion people

and other stuff that clearly did not happen

so ... where did it go ?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

They never had the chance to implement it because Nibiru destroyed Earth in an alternate reality and the only reason you remember it is the Mandela Effect.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Dunno.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

it will kill 3 billion people

Not actually kill...just made brain dead from propaganda.
It worked!!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Because 99% of conspiracies are complete nonsense?

That's my guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Because 99% of conspiracies are complete nonsense?

That's my guess.

Or it could be a conspiracy that you are stating that 99% of conspiracies are nonsense....

RA

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
well ???????????????

i know that Codex Alimentarius guidelines are still in existance - and revised annually

so ... where did it go ?
It's working just fine. Now that there is a minimum standard of quality and nutrition that a food must meet the minimum is all we're getting.
What used to be the average quality food at the average price is now the premium quality food at the premium price. We lower income people now have to eat an inferior food compared to what used to be available.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

well ???????????????

so ... where did it go ?
It's working just fine. Now that there is a minimum standard of quality and nutrition that a food must meet the minimum is all we're getting.
What used to be the average quality food at the average price is now the premium quality food at the premium price. We lower income people now have to eat an inferior food compared to what used to be available.

Exactly. It's still murder. Just extremely slow, drawn out murder in order for them to benefit from us while we're still breathing.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

well ???????????????

so ... where did it go ?

Exactly. It's still murder. Just extremely slow, drawn out murder in order for them to benefit from us while we're still breathing.

Ummm...precisely...it's such a slow form of homicide...that it takes an average of 76 years to produce the intended result...

Unless of course one goes organic...then it's 78...cause of the fiber content...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

well ???????????????

so ... where did it go ?

Ummm...precisely...it's such a slow form of homicide...that it takes an average of 76 years to produce the intended result...

Unless of course one goes organic...then it's 78...cause of the fiber content...

YouSir
Sigh...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Given the fact that just about everything we eat that's processed now contains ridiculous amounts of high fructose corn syrup and other garbage that will destroy your health, it wouldn't surprise me if the conspiracy side of it was spot on.

That actually reminds me of the recent hoopla over Nutella recently:

Link-y

They cut back the cocoa and put in more milk powder and also increased the sugar. Cuz all we need is *more* sugar in everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

They never had the chance to implement it because Nibiru destroyed Earth in an alternate reality and the only reason you remember it is the Mandela Effect.

-Chris

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Rings a bell but I forget what it was about.
Did it have something to do with ATS?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I had to look that up. I wasn't familliar with the conspiracy side of it:

If any of this sounds familiar, it should. It’s very similar to another voluntary United Nations initiative, Agenda 21. And just like that set of guidelines for the developing world has galvanized a strong opposition movement, a conspiracy theory has grown around the Codex. It’s a complicated plan involving GMOs, Big Pharma, Nazi war criminals, the banning of vitamins and holistic health supplements and corporations taking control of the world’s food supply – with the ultimate goal being the depopulation of the planet through toxic food and malnutrition. But where did the conspiracy come from? How does one go about debunking it? And what is the Codex in the first place? ...

And Agenda 21 just as a "refresher" :

the United States think awaits us if Agenda 21, the United Nations’ nefarious plan for world domination though social engineering at the local level, is fully implemented. Under its myriad laws, penalties and dictates, the entire American way of life will be subverted and destroyed, replaced by urban serfdom and “smart growth.” Citizens will be crammed into city-wide “stack ‘em and pack ‘em” towers located in urban human habitation zones, with public transportation required, suburban growth banned, personal choice abolished, freedom to travel restricted, family planning mandated and environmental impact put before human happiness. Countries will be abolished and freedom will be a relic.

The end result will be a great depopulation of the planet with the survivors turned into little more than slaves of an environmentally-obsessed world government, with the UN at the head of the snake. And all of it was crammed down our throats without any oversight or ratification by Congress. Or so they say. ...

And, the real reason I popped in was to say that because of the food part, now our water supply has been contaminated:

A 2016 study suggested a link between neonicotinoid use and local pollinator extinctions, though other agricultural researchers contested the pesticides' bad rap.

As the bee debate raged, scientists studying the country’s waterways started to detect neonicotinoid pollutants. In 2015, the U.S. Geological Survey collected water samples from streams throughout the United States and discovered neonicotinoids in more than half of the samples.

And on Wednesday, a team of chemists and engineers at the USGS and University of Iowa reported that they found neonicotinoids in treated drinking water. It marks the first time that anyone has identified this class of pesticide in tap water, the researchers write in Environmental Science & Technology Letters. ...

I wonder how bad our water supply really is? California is recycling waste water in some areas:

business is booming in California's Orange County Water District (OCWD), through a pioneering wastewater treatment facility that recycles used water -- or sewage -- and returns it to the drinking supply. The plant is expanding production from 70 to 100 million gallons per day, enough for 850,000 people, around one-third of the county population. As the OWCD output is mixed with the main groundwater supply it reaches over 70% of residents.

The U.N. warns that half the world population will face water scarcity by 2030, accelerated by climate change and population growth. Shortages on such a scale would threaten food production, as well as a health crisis through increased exposure to unsanitary water, which already kills millions each year through waterborne diseases such as cholera and diarrhea. ...

I'm sure it's all good though!

Thanks!
blend

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I remember reading about the codex a while back from conspiracy sites

the conspiracy side of were saying like in 2012 everything would be finalized and implemented or all nations would be under its guidelines or what not.

roughly around 55 million deaths a year since 2012 equals 330 million.

Maybe the conspiracy theorists misplaced a comma or decimal point when working out their figures.

new topics

top topics

join