It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology to predict the future??? The Global Consciousness Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Black box that predicts the future!!!

I think this is some pretty interesting stuff especially considering that some fairly well respected scientists, researchers, and academic institutions have gotten involved.

I do have my doubts though. For instance they never seem to mention the days that their data shows something is going to happen, but doesn’t which must have occurred at some point. I would also like to see the programming behind the tech.

I found this part very interesting:

"It is possible - in theory - that time may not just move forwards but backwards, too. And if time ebbs and flows like the tides in the sea, it might just be possible to foretell major world events. We would, in effect, be 'remembering' things that had taken place in our future.

'There's plenty of evidence that time may run backwards,' says Prof Bierman at the University of Amsterdam."

Can someone please elaborate on what evidence there us that time may run backward?

I am also hoping that someone can elaborate on predicting the future, and the Bible. I remember a while back someone was saying something like it says in the Bible that you have the ability to see the future, but god doesn't want you to? I don't ever recall seeing anything along those lines in the bible, but maybe someone could enlighten me?

This is the site of the actual project at Princeton -

noosphere.princeton.edu...

Click on current results, select a day, and then scroll all the way to the bottom to the chart.

I find the chart of the activity was very fascinating since it looks like it drops off during the end of the day (last 4-5 hours on a 24 hour scale) when most of the world is go to sleep, actually sleeping, waking up etc..

So what does ATS think of all this?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This was brought up awhile ago, sorry mate. Random Number Generator Predicted 911 & Tsunami

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
sorry I didn't see it. I actually put the gist of my orginal post in the old thread so mods please delete this one.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by warpboost]

join