It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots between the Steele dossier and Uranium 1

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Jonathan M. Winer, the Obama State Department official who acknowledged regularly interfacing with the author of the controversial, largely discredited 35-page anti-Trump dossier, served as senior vice president of a firm that did lobbying work for Tenex, the U.S. subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state corporation headquartered in Moscow.

It's all starting to tie together. This Breitbart article sums it up nicely.

Earlier this month, Winer, who worked in the State department under Obama, admitted in a Washington Post article that he supplied information to Chris Steele for his dossier. According to Winer, the info came from Syd Blumental, who in turn got it from Cody Shearer. Both of those guys are long-time DNC apparatchiks.

Well, it turns out that Winer was also the senior vice president for a firm that lobbied on behalf of Rosatom, of Uranium 1 infamy. Plus, that firm performed pro bono (free) legal work for the Clinton Global Initiative.

...But I'm sure the usual suspects will be along any moment now to insist that the dossier is still reliable, despite that fact that its contents came directly from the Democratic party.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So you DO know that bias doesn't prevent a court from using evidence to obtain a warrant right? You don't need to prove that someone is guilty to get a warrant; you just have to establish the possibility of guilt. Something that is allowed with biased evidence. This ENTIRE line of inquiry has been proven to be a nothingburger and Nunes shot himself in the foot with the memo fiasco.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But when your examples of Possible guilt is based on made up fluff that corroborates itself in Yahoo articles, then your dots just wont connect.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This ENTIRE line of inquiry has been proven to be a nothingburger

Do you mean the whole Trump Russia collusion and that pesky impeachment thing?

Hows that going anyway?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So, you'd be okay if Trump had the FBI spy on whoever runs against him in 2020 based on "evidence" the GOP made up for him?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

One is real, being the Dossier, and the other is not...

What trump says.....

Says Hillary Clinton’s State Department "approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation."

What is true. Also "the bottom line"

The bottom line: While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there’s simply no proof of any quid pro quo.

There is a whole bunch more information on the Uranium One....BS....

www.politifact.com...

Info Wars is not real news.

link   
OMG. 5 POSTS?????

edit on 27-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

link   
sorry

link   
this is taking forever to fix

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

But it isn't. That is just a talking point. Many of the claims in the dossier have been corroborated. It hasn't been FULLY corroborated and a few things may have been false, but that doesn't mean the entire document is false.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Tell us more how alleged rapists pay hookers to urinate on them.

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

This ENTIRE line of inquiry has been proven to be a nothingburger

Do you mean the whole Trump Russia collusion and that pesky impeachment thing?

Hows that going anyway?

Just fine apparently. The investigation carries on and more people are being indicted as it does. Though it makes me depressed to say this since it implies that the government is corrupt under Trump, but hey justice must be done. Still up in the air to see if Trump will be indicted along with them, but it's looking better and better that Kushner could be the next to fall.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That isn't what happened with the Steele Dossier and the Dossier is only one small part of the evidence used to obtain the warrant so your question is a leading question that I refuse to answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you DO know that bias doesn't prevent a court from using evidence to obtain a warrant right? You don't need to prove that someone is guilty to get a warrant; you just have to establish the possibility of guilt. Something that is allowed with biased evidence. This ENTIRE line of inquiry has been proven to be a nothingburger and Nunes shot himself in the foot with the memo fiasco.

You are telling me that you can submit known lies on a FISA application and still get a warrant?

That is mind blowing if true, more mind blowing if its accepted.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Tell us more how alleged rapists pay hookers to urinate on them.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I was stating the Dossier is REAL, not fantasy. Follow me?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Nothing in that dossier is real.

A hit piece created by Clinton.

Political hit job.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You are telling me that you can submit known lies on a FISA application and still get a warrant?

I'm telling you that the Dossier isn't the only source of evidence for the warrant, yet you are continuing like the warrant hinges on that document being 100% truthful. The Dossier has been partially verified, so while some falsehoods may exist in there, there are also truths as well. These truths and falsehoods need to be cleared up. Hence why a warrant would be approved. Why is that hard to understand?

That is mind blowing if true, more mind blowing if its accepted.

Only to people being deliberately obtuse.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nothing in that dossier is real.

A hit piece created by Clinton.

Political hit job.

It is a real tangible item is all I am saying, also without it there is enough on trump camp, and more coming. He is and was surrounded by corrupt people.

People are going to prison, with or with the Dossier.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

People are going to prison, with or with the Dossier.

For nothing that had to do with election rigging.

Golf clap.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow someone is still clinging to that dossier.

Hope you know they wiped their but with it and now you have the poo on you.

They have nothing at all at this point it is sad for them.

If i were one of those that were part of this i would turn myself in before the door gets kicked in manafort style.

edit on 27-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join