It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump Announces 2020 Run - Names Brad Parscale As Campaign Manager

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh no. I can't have 4 more years of this key stone cops, sitcom administration.

I would hope that we'll get some really good candidates running in 2020. Trump did show us that anyone can win if they campaign strategically and have name recognition and some money.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Keep telling yourself that. It's the current conspiracy line coming from the whitehouse which makes it totally suspect from top to bottom. There's no credibility with this admin so it doesn't matter what they say.

CTR MSM lol you got the bullet points right. Too bad there's no substance.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: introvert

Since he never stopped campaigning or holding rallies lol. He's running against Hillary right?

My guess, he'll run against Corey Booker. He'll be polished and packaged as Obama 2.0.

...And Booker will lose.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Since he never stopped campaigning or holding rallies lol. He's running against Hillary right?

My guess, he'll run against Corey Booker. He'll be polished and packaged as Obama 2.0.

...And Booker will lose.

I hope not. I don't think Booker is a winning candidate nor Kamela harris, nor that Kennedy kid. We need better candidates not repackaged, corporate candidates that offer more of the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

What is their platform?

A steaming pile of doggie doo.

Been running on it since their party was created by slave owners.

There's literally nothing. How in the world do they expect to win other than snagging all the radical partisan lefties?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

...And Booker will lose.

I hope not. I don't think Booker is a winning candidate nor Kamela harris, nor that Kennedy kid. We need better candidates not repackaged, corporate candidates that offer more of the same.

The only chance of a grassroots candidate getting the Democratic nomination in 2020 would be if an assload of TPTB are outta the picture.

Here's to that ever happening!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

...And Booker will lose.

The only chance of a grassroots candidate getting the Democratic nomination in 2020 would be if an assload of TPTB are outta the picture.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Super Delegates have already been allocated and any opposition to the chosen candidate would have to win near every state to make it to the convention in the driver's seat. The Democrats have already admitted that they rig their primaries and it's legitimate for them to do it. Quite how anyone would donate to them is a mystery.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i dont know

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

...And Booker will lose.

Until racial tensions can be brought back down to simmer, black democrats shouldn't be able to run, nor should women. I don't know if I could deal with all the cries of racist and sexist for not sharing the views of the democrats who happen to be a different color or gender. No thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

...And Booker will lose.

But Sanders almost got it and Trump did get it. It's possible. Ross Perot had a strong campaign. It's not that the TPTB need to get out of the way, it's that we need better candidates.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: burntheships

That's Trumps best triggering ever. EPIC.

Suck that libs. Hahaha....

There's a funny meme about this on Reddit: "The Reeeeeeee heard around the world."

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

...And Booker will lose.

But Sanders almost got it and Trump did get it. It's possible. Ross Perot had a strong campaign. It's not that the TPTB need to get out of the way, it's that we need better candidates.

Yes, Sanders almost got it even though he was the more popular candidate. Why do you think that is? His own party screwed him because he wasn't the candidate chosen by TPTB.

If any of the Republican candidates in 2016 had half the support Trump had, TPTB would've been able to screw him as well. But love him or hate him, Trump had enthusiastic support that was overwhelming.

As far as Perot, you should research the death threats he received from the Bush camp.

edit on 27-2-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: burntheships

That's Trumps best triggering ever. EPIC.

Suck that libs. Hahaha....

Suck what libs?

What's a lib? Why is it funny to suck a lib?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

He never would have won without Russia's help. We all know that.

Who will you blame in 2020?

Probably

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The worst President in US history committing even more dereliction of duty by campaigning for 3 years of his Presidency?

Trump is such a piece of garbage, why am I not surprised ATS is happy about this? He should be quitting in shame for demeaning our government, country and the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I’m not shocked.
I think he will get re-elected actually.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'll be voting for Not Sure #brawndo #electrolytes

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

has the most stressful job in the world.

hahaha - and yet countless threads were devoted to the time he spends golfing as opposed to Obama; can't have it both ways - but then again nothing surprises.
edit on 28-2-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I know he will all the Trump attacks made on him backfire. His job approval rating has been around 50 percent for a month.The mistake democrats made was trying to back up trump collusion with Russians. This makes it look like they lied about Trump as they see there was no Russian collision.

The more they scream about russians and impeachment the more people support Trump. IF democrats were smart they would stop Trump is an idiot and it would be obvious to people if they just stopped attacking him. Now they give this idiot cover because he can claim everyone's attacking him and that's why he does stupid things.

m.rasmussenreports.com...
edit on 2/28/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/28/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join