It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump Announces 2020 Run - Names Brad Parscale As Campaign Manager

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
lol.. i see the usual posters are triggered..

choo choo! trump 2020

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Puhlease like the old man can even survive the 3 years he still has... he's a week away from a severe heart attack.
That's not me being mean, that's nature. He is old, fat, eats junk and has the most stressful job in the world.
Which most likely will get a lot worse pretty soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Puhlease like the old man can even survive the 3 years he still has... he's a week away from a severe heart attack.
That's not me being mean, that's nature. He is old, fat, eats junk and has the most stressful job in the world.
Which most likely will get a lot worse pretty soon.

He seems calm and healthy to me..

Do you guys see what you have me doing?? I'm defending Trump for frigs sakes!

Stop being nonsensical, or I'm buying a hat.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Brad Parscale won't last . Trump has a hard time keeping staff around for very long. Trump has loyalty issues, even with Melania.

shift.newco.co...
edit on 27-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats are in a panic. They thought Trump-Russia collusion was going to be their salvation. haha.

Instead, many of them are busy lawyering up and
dealing with subpoena's for their knowledge of
the election rigging by the Clinton Campaign
and the DNC, and Obama.

Proof of this outrageous claim is coming shortly right?

Outrageous, and not true. I know that, you know that. Russia has these people fooled. Sad but true. There is not other explanation for the absurd things some of these people say.

The exact opposite happens to be true. Russia went up to bat for trump, and there is proof right here on ATS it worked.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it's a surprise he going for re-election in 2020. Although sometimes you do get the feeling he gets a little fed up with all the red tape involved in making decisions. He has so many channels to go through. Unlike when he ran his own business, he just did what he liked.

He's not everyones cup of tea. I find him fascinating as a president though.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

He never would have won without Russia's help. We all know that.

Well at least he won. Hillary colluded with CTR, MSM, DOJ and FBI, plus she rigged the primaries, used illegal votes, and had prior experience running for President and still didn't win. Matter of fact she lost by a landslide in regards to the electoral vote that Trump supposedly had no path to winning.

I have some Prep H for that butthurt if you want some.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
He makes some wrong decisions on the 2nd amendment and he wont......

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm not a democrat. Also, I tend to ignore leading questions. Furthermore, you are lying about Roy Moore, and even then Moore isn't the only special election that has happened since Trump took office. You should do some better due diligence then that, but of course you don't have to. You can keep your head in the sand and keep pretending like all is hunky dory for Trump and he'll be a shoe in come 2020.

You all love to say y'all aren't democrats. I wouldn't admit to it either though.

Special Elections thus far. Only one change.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well now that he has declared as a candidate can we start looking for any foreign influence into corrupting our election process? coughsoroscough. I highly suspect we are about to learn of some election tampering rules this administration intends to enforce with an iron fist (Dec.21 Declaration of National Emergency and the attached Executive Order).
I don't see any Saudi money coming in anytime soon. No UAE nor Paki money either, lol, my guess.

So I wonder what other "foreign" influence could there be? Other than California of course!

I am expecting to see alot of funded endeavors and events are going to be looked at very closely in the coming days, weeks, months. If they have political influence and foreign money they are considered now as interfering with our presidential election for 2020.
This is the beginning.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm not a Democrat. It's not a matter of being scared of being one or not. I'm just not. If you cannot accept that then we are done talking as I don't continue conversations with people who cannot extend basic courtesies like trust or to not speak for them.

Also, where did you get that source from? If you are going to post pictures, then you need to source their origin. But even then that is only for Congressional special elections. There are more special elections occurring in the country than in Congress, man. Don't purposely limit the scope.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Can you tell me the message that the democrats have for 2018? 2020? What is their platform? What is their goal?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm not a Democrat. It's not a matter of being scared of being one or not. I'm just not. If you cannot accept that then we are done talking as I don't continue conversations with people who cannot extend basic courtesies like trust or to not speak for them.

Also, where did you get that source from? If you are going to post pictures, then you need to source their origin. But even then that is only for Congressional special elections. There are more special elections occurring in the country than in Congress, man. Don't purposely limit the scope.

Fair enough. You share all of their ideals so you'll have to excuse me for mislabeling you. I guess you're apolitical.

Ballotpedia was my source. I searched special elections.

Ballotpedia

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What is their platform?

A steaming pile of doggie doo.

Been running on it since their party was created by slave owners.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Fair enough. You share all of their ideals so you'll have to excuse me for mislabeling you. I guess you're apolitical.

I'm not apolitical. I just don't like tying my horse to particular political parties.

Ballotpedia was my source. I searched special elections.

I had a feeling that was your source as I found it too. Just making sure. Unfortunately that link is only keeping track of special elections for Congress. When you start analyzing state level elections then the Democratic gains become more apparent and are sitting around 39 flips. If you recall, the Republican wave in 2010 started at the state level too.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I am not going to say anything against the trump followers. I am just going to sit and patiently wait for Muller to continue doing his job.

And I am waiting on the DOJ, IG inspector as the resignations
and the investigations pile up on those who were creating the
insurance policy and seeing it through.

edit on 27-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: kurthall
I am not going to say anything against the trump followers. I am just going to sit and patiently wait for Muller to continue doing his job.

And I am waiting on the DOJ, IG inspector as the resignations
and the investigations pile up on those who were creating the
insurance policy and seeing it through.

And what exactly was that "insurance policy"?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Proof of this outrageous claim is coming shortly right?

Well lets see.

Comey - check
McCabe - Check
Susan Rice - Check

State Department Officials
www.cnn.com...

Tony Podesta - check

should I go on?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ok... A list of people and the word "check". That may be evidence in crazy land, but I need some actual meat with my potatoes.

Also, LOL! at your CNN link which you clearly didn't read. Because if you had read it you'd know that the reason those people are getting attorneys has nothing to do with being fearful of a coming indictment from any investigation.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And what exactly was that "insurance policy"?

The insurance policy discussed in Andrew McCabe office
by McCabe, Strzok and Page.

were you there?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join